We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Grasses? Options

neuro_rocket
#1 Posted : 5/5/2010 12:41:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm wondering who has first or secondhand success with actives pulled from grasses or reeds (Phragmites, Phalaris or Arundo Donax).

I'd like this thread to remain relatively uncluttered, and to serve as collection of proven methods. So please only post if you or SWIY has had success with a grass.
(No offense meant, I just want to make sure this thread isn't one post followed by 8 or 9 comments).

It would be nice if the entries followed this format,

1- Starting material: The grass that was used, the location at which it was picked, the environment it was in and the season it was picked in.

2- Method: Describe your tek in as much detail as possible, including the specific materials you used.

3- Quantitative Data: How much raw material was used, how much extract did it yield.

4- Qualitative Data: Describe what the extract was like, was it strong or weak, how it compared to pure DMT.

5- Comments/Additional Information.

Hopefully we can figure out what method works the best and is most economical for extracting from the grasses. Also, this could serve as much needed encouragement for people who think that the grasses yield nothing.
I'm mad as a hatter and a compulsive liar.
Nothing I say is true or should be mistaken for the truth.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!