We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
so i have this spice and... Options

danknugz81
#1 Posted : 3/26/2008 10:03:13 PM
DMT-Nexus member

after my friend did his extraction he gave me a little to play around with. my scale is on the way but i have a good amount of yellow spice and a little bit of re-x'd white spice.

i tried to smoke twice last night.. once sandwiched between some herb and once in the machine.. both times i felt a bit of a body buzz, but no real breakthrough.. when i loaded the machine, i did a pretty good amount, so i think maybe i lit it wrong? im using a hennesey bottle with a bit of stainless steal scour pad stuffed in the neck of the bottle. when i lit it, i lit the bottom of the scour pad, which i think might have been the wrong way to do it? i definitely got some vapor, but not enough for any real experience.

any tips on setting or anything else? i'll be trying again tonight, and will keep trying until i break through. my friend told me he has plenty more bark, so he can give me more spice to play around with whenever i want. Wink

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

sattwa23
#2 Posted : 3/26/2008 10:18:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

danknugz81 wrote:
after my friend did his extraction he gave me a little to play around with.

my friend told me he has plenty more bark, so he can give me more spice to play around with whenever i want. Wink

A friend in need is a friend, indeed! Laughing Laughing

As to your question, sorry, man, didn't try a "machine" by far, so would be interested in hearing from more experienced hennesey bottle shamen, too Wink
~let the beauty be around you~

acolon_5
#3 Posted : 3/27/2008 2:20:43 PM

The Great Namah

Load more up. 50mgs of fluffly spice makes for quite a pile.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

burnt
#4 Posted : 3/27/2008 5:29:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Yea more is probaly what some guy needs. As far as pipes a guy I know prefers crack pipes works fine.

karma1485
#5 Posted : 3/27/2008 5:48:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yea ^^ I always load in more than i can smoke because, your only going to end up smoking what YOU CAN. The rest will stay well kept inside the machine until the next time you use it.

Also when heating the machine, i always rotate the entire bottle and heat the entire neck (keeping the flame close but not touching).

Also make sure to concentrate on getting the most dmt into you as possible while actually smoking it. I find that I am nervous (of the overwhelming beauty/ love) before hitting the pipe, and this sometimes causes me to take smaller than desired doses. I find that small doses are quite uncomfortable and unpleasant more often than large doses, which to the contrary are not uncomfortable IMO at all. Very happy Very happy Very happy
Happiness and peace. Those are really the prime issues in human existence. That is what all of us are seeking. ~ H. Gunaratana Mahathera

oarguello
#6 Posted : 4/2/2008 11:54:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

karma1485 wrote:
yea ^^ I always load in more than i can smoke because, your only going to end up smoking what YOU CAN. The rest will stay well kept inside the machine until the next time you use it.

Also when heating the machine, i always rotate the entire bottle and heat the entire neck (keeping the flame close but not touching).

Also make sure to concentrate on getting the most dmt into you as possible while actually smoking it. I find that I am nervous (of the overwhelming beauty/ love) before hitting the pipe, and this sometimes causes me to take smaller than desired doses. I find that small doses are quite uncomfortable and unpleasant more often than large doses, which to the contrary are not uncomfortable IMO at all. Very happy Very happy Very happy

Exactly how you should smoke. Perfect Technique. Whenever I deviate from this technique ( because of laziness, or being too comfortable with technique) I hardly get a good trip. When i have sloppy technique I take 6-8 rips to get in all 60-80mg of DMT. Its definitely in your best interest to take in all the smoke in 2 rips if possible, with only a few seconds in between rips. Hold each rip for about 6-8 seconds and exhale. From first inhale to last exhale should be done within 30-45 seconds IMO. When you do inhale the vapors you cant do it too slow or too fast...too fast will make your chest be irratated and might just cough everything out....too slow and I think you metabolize some of the spice ( why i think 6 rips is not good)

Also it helps to melt the DMT first. I use a variation of the machine ( stainless steel wool in a bong with no water).Make sure the heat is melting the spice, not the flame directly. I use a torch lighter and inch the heat until the DMT begins to melt, inahle slightly to create some airflow so that the spice melts faster, wait a minute to let the melted spice cool a little ( burnt and hot spice is harsher to smoke and doesnt seem to create as intense of a trip)