We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
need some advice Options

Cyspcile51
#1 Posted : 5/1/2010 7:02:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has never done any kind of DMT before SWIM has just came in possesion with a 2 dram tinature of pure THH a nasty 5x tinature of harmaline and 2 grams of virola calophylla and 2 grams or virola theiodora SWIM wants to find out how to make the best of this hes not sure about most of the dosage as far as the different teks he thinks about using some of the nasty harmaline for a stronger MAOI purpose to save amounts of the THH also he has a oz of hostilis but is thinking about waiting on that and just buy more of the root powder because th oz has some bark. how can he have a good experience with the virola the range of dosages i find on the net vary too much im looking for a good straight answer for the dosages of the different teks, i have lots of calcium hydroxide as well one gram of the calophylla is already mixed up. SWIM wants to just go try and experiment but feels like he should wait and try THH by itself and then use it along with the virola for a fuller effect also the sublingual tek is interesting and SWIM deffinetly needs some pointers on that because he wants to save the THH and apperently sublingual takes less than oral. if i cant get a full effect from 2 grams of calophylla i will just order more. this is somthing SWIM wants to experience before doing ayahuasca at the end of the month. he also have yopo seeds but is iffy due to the supposed terrible nausa? if someone can help me out i would greatly appreciate SWIM has all kinds of questions that needs answering.

thanks,

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

obliguhl
#2 Posted : 5/1/2010 7:27:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

spiceworm
#3 Posted : 5/11/2010 7:12:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Cyspcile51,

Expect these powerful medicines to taste bitter.

Not sure about most of what you wrote. But you do have MHRB and THH so you are almost there. You should extract DMT from the hostillis - lots of teks here i just learned recently. Then just take 200 mg of THH orally and smoke 30-50 mg of freebase 40 mins afterwards or take 200 mg THH orally and swallow 50-70 mg freebase DMT in orange juice within about 10 mins or so. Or take 200 mg THH orally and 65-90 mg DMT fumarate orally within 10 mins or so.

That should get you where you want to go.

-spiceworm
i sincerely hope it's all NOT a dream. spiceworm may be in LOVE.

rOm
#4 Posted : 5/11/2010 10:29:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cyspcile51, This text you just wrote need a bit of air in between.
So people read it more easy ! Just my sight, however,

Spiceworm said quite a few manner to absorb pharmahuasca or vapo-huasca.
As for your virolas resin, there is a thread about it in other psychoactive here :
https://dmt-nexus.me/for...aspx?g=posts&t=11334

it can be a bit tricky to achieve psychedelia for some poeple so I'll wish you good luck with that.
The yopo seeds can comport a bit of a body load but you probably want to toast them before freebasing. A thing to remove completely the body loads is to extract the bufotenin, you will find teks in the bufotenin section such as no smell tek from original face, as well as phlux- bufopictorial.

So if you can get a few acid and base as well you could try an extraction on mimosa and yopo.
Otherwise do it traditional but you will have the typical body load.

Happy trails !!
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

BloodShotEyes
#5 Posted : 5/11/2010 10:42:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

When you say body load, do you mean nausea?

I'm thinking about going for a journey in hyperspace for the first time.

I would prefer doing it orally, becaues it would last longer (yeah, i know i would be screaming after the first 10 mins), however, i don't want a big load on my stomach. So that wouldn't distract me from the experience.

Any recommendations on the best approach to that? Thank you in advance

spiceworm
#6 Posted : 5/12/2010 6:05:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The spice body load in this worm's dreams includes a deep heaviness or almost paralysis unless a lot of effort is used. Heart beats faster, breating faster. Sometimes skin flush. Sometimes cold.

Body load is the feeling in the body, separte from the tripping in the head and the visions you see.

-spiceworm
i sincerely hope it's all NOT a dream. spiceworm may be in LOVE.

Gyrodriven
#7 Posted : 5/16/2010 5:55:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Cyspcile51 wrote:
he also have yopo seeds but is iffy due to the supposed terrible nausa?

The nausa is only a small stage, after time it will fade out, and make you stronger, if you wish to experience with ayauasca, you must be willing to accpet nausa, and that it will build character, or help you in the greater scheme of things.
Perma-Space