We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT
Eating rabbit's pituitary body and the pineal gland. Options

Laerrus
#1 Posted : 3/25/2008 2:44:56 PM

Stephen Guptill

Hey, how is it going?

So this summer a friend and I are going balls out across the country on our mission to live Life. We have decided to hunt small game and fish for sustenence between cities.

During this discussion it of course came up that the organs contain TONS of nutriants.

It was at this time I decided I want to eat various animal's third eyes in an attempt to move beyond the chemicals provided by science, to see if I can directly stimulate my third eye to new levels.

Anyone have any information on which animals are safe to eat the brains of?

I've looked around and havn't found much other then speculations on what the glands do to the one operating them, but nothing on what happens when you eat them.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

sippyj
#2 Posted : 3/25/2008 8:56:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Seeing as all animal brains are mostly fat, I can't see any reason why not to eat the brain of any animal that wasn't sick or otherwise diseased...

Kind of a strange question. I don't think it'll work the way you hope but it should be some tasty eating.

adrian89987
#3 Posted : 3/25/2008 10:51:46 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So this is more like a spiritual thing?

Cause I mean, if you keep in mind what you think you will get out of such a gesture, I'm sure placebo of some kind will come into play. And with spirituality anything goes.

the_newcomer
#4 Posted : 3/26/2008 5:54:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

you're fucking crazy dude. no offense lol

adrian89987
#5 Posted : 3/26/2008 3:31:40 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I doubt there would be enough chemicals in them to have much pharmacological effect on you. Even in humans the amount of DMT present in the whole body is only trace amounts, not to mention how small of an amount that would leave for there to be in the pineal.

Laerrus
#6 Posted : 3/27/2008 5:15:50 AM

Stephen Guptill

Alrighty, the logic behind it was warriors use to torture a male animal and after awhile after all it's bodies pain killers had been released, they would bleed it dry and drink the blood to get a pre-battle rush if you will.

Maybe after the excitment of being hunted the animal in question will have througholy pumped it's brain into a frenzy thus being in a chemically saturated state thus enabling the use of that animals last rush as a psycadelic for more natural experiences.

I mean, why not keep an open mind?

burnt
#7 Posted : 3/27/2008 9:09:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

i wouldn't expect much from eating animal brains man. people eat animal brains in many cultures and they don't get high off it.

MR.shroom
#8 Posted : 3/27/2008 12:42:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

the_newcomer wrote:
you're fucking crazy dude. no offense lol

hahaha totally agree!!!!
come on , you really think that might work? it's like that old story "eat the balls of a bear and you will f*** like one" or " eat carrots their good for your eyes, have you ever seen a rabbit with glasses"Rolling eyes (except in Alice in wonderland)
anyway dude , don't take me wrong , i don't mean to offend in anyway , but here's a suggestion that may be better
take a mushroom guide and go hunt for mushrooms, at least you don't have to eat brains or killing something just to try their brains in a hope of some sort psychedelia
go natural , the veggies are always right

Big Inhale
#9 Posted : 3/27/2008 4:05:51 PM

The Enlightend One

what about adrenal glands they could be fun to chew on remember fear and loathing when they ate liquid adrenalin from a human brain
Can you Imagine? From one single Idea everything appeared here.
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!

burnt
#10 Posted : 3/27/2008 5:27:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Haha you guys are crazier them me. I like it Twisted Evil

XENONSION
#11 Posted : 3/27/2008 9:43:27 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Big Inhale wrote:
what about adrenal glands they could be fun to chew on remember fear and loathing when they ate liquid adrenalin from a human brain
adrenachrome man!!! lmfao

"He looked like someone who had just eaten a handful of pineal glands and washed them down with a pint of adrenochrome. He looked so high you could bounce intercontinental TV off him."

Do not be
-seen-on-see-on-

endlessness
#12 Posted : 3/28/2008 1:59:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Laerrus wrote:
Alrighty, the logic behind it was warriors use to torture a male animal and after awhile after all it's bodies pain killers had been released, they would bleed it dry and drink the blood to get a pre-battle rush if you will.

Maybe after the excitment of being hunted the animal in question will have througholy pumped it's brain into a frenzy thus being in a chemically saturated state thus enabling the use of that animals last rush as a psycadelic for more natural experiences.

I mean, why not keep an open mind?

who am I to judge, but if someone tortures an animal like that to get some sort of 'rush', seems like they didnt understand what spirituality is about in the first place

Laerrus
#13 Posted : 3/28/2008 3:13:53 AM

Stephen Guptill

We are not torturing an animal to get a rush.

Warriors tortured animals to get a massive prebattle stimulant, which they extracted from the animal.

WE are not torturing an animal to get a rush.

We are hunting an animal to eat it for nutritional value while on the road, it just so happens they have brains, why not use all the animal?

Plasmod3smata
#14 Posted : 4/3/2008 4:19:36 AM

Justin Thyme

Craziness for sure... Wink

If your going to be hunting animals for sustenance then you should eat every part of it you can stomach, including the brains.

Spiritually, if the right intent is given to the hunt, you could commune with the spirit of the animal by eating it as close to entirety as you are capable of, including a special spiritual communion by eating the brains + pineal gland... setup with its own unique ceremony.

But pharmacologically I would have to say your goin out on a pretty big limb...

.....says the vegetarian Laughing

ballzac
#15 Posted : 4/6/2008 3:04:56 AM
DMT-Nexus member

MR.shroom wrote:
" eat carrots their good for your eyes, have you ever seen a rabbit with glasses"Rolling eyes (except in Alice in wonderland)

Actually the reason they say carrots are good for your eyes is because they contain vitamin A. As vitamin A deficiency can cause blindness, eating carrots can prevent you from going blind.
Please take no offense to anything I just said.

Laerrus
#16 Posted : 4/6/2008 7:18:53 PM

Stephen Guptill

Weird, did you guys see that pineal gland, LSD, and seratonin post in one of the other forums here?

Pretty much has what I was wondering in it.

Oddly enough in lower vertabrea like the lamprey eel the deficiency in vitamin A causes a reduction in the outer wall of the third eye.

LeRenard
#17 Posted : 4/13/2008 6:35:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

you better be jokin.

MR.shroom
#18 Posted : 4/13/2008 9:16:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ballzac wrote:

Actually the reason they say carrots are good for your eyes is because they contain vitamin A. As vitamin A deficiency can cause blindness, eating carrots can prevent you from going blind.

come on' man cant u see i was clearly joking Laughing im vegeterian since i can remenber my whole family is , so i do know carrots are good for ya , besides there is a lot of stories about carrots ,mostly made up by our mums to makes us eat veggies althoug i can remember any about eating animals brains funny eh!!

may this be a warning from health institute "eat you carrots or go blind,forget about the rabbit story , he's ok , just discovered that maryjane is good for he's conjutivites"

if you ask me this whole thread is insane Laughing

clamshavefeelingstoo
#19 Posted : 4/18/2008 5:03:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, wouldn't you need an MAOI if you were to orally consume the pineal gland and hopefully some DMT?

Maybe you'll be able to finally tell us if animals release DMT at death.

(says another vegetarian) Very happy

SyZyGyPSy
#20 Posted : 4/18/2008 5:59:43 PM
Tryptophilese Metaphysticus Anomalopteris III

Swim thinks if one were to eat a maoi first, brains could potentially get you off (or kill you, for that matter). Think of all that dopamine, 5ht, norepinephrine, etc., etc. Clearly one would have to know what one was doing. Unless you have literature or know someone who does this type of thing, you'd be retarded to expriment on yourself. But it's fun to think aboot. Laughing

I've heard rumors of "Satan worshipers" who would sacrifice a goat in a certain way, I think it somehow involved cutting them open whilts still alive, constricting their adrenal gland to prevent it from releasing its goodies into the blood, and then proceed to kill it in a most terrifying way so that it maximized its adrenal production, then they ate the gland or something and got off. But that's all word of mouth.

Satanic rituals aside, I don't know that there's necessarily anything wrong with brain eating, coming from the whole "make the best use of the animal out of respect for it" paradigm (if you're gonna kill an animal for food anyway, that is), and spiritual communion with an animal thru eating its brain does have a certain appeal. Twisted Evil But I'd still rather commune with plants personally. Not that sacrificing a plant is any different from sacrificing an animal... Confused Wut?
The Ultimate Secret of the Universe is that there is no Ultimate Secret of the Universe... there's just a bunch of stuff that happens.

123NEXT