We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Best Extraction Method for 100g's Mimosa Hostilis? Options

narmz
#21 Posted : 5/5/2010 6:39:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

q21q21 wrote:

Now that is just false, and rude...

sorry if the revolutionary acetate tincture is too complicated... but the whole tek is easier than baking cookies.

Sorry, but what is false or rude about me suggesting Amor's tek?

Also, revolutionary? Get off your high horse man, most folks don't wanna be freebasing a brown liquid every time they wanna smoke some spice. It's great that it works for you, and you dig it, but if the steps needed to go from end product to smoking take up the entire viewing area of my monitor, I generally consider it far too complicated.

You make the case that the tincture is needed because freebase 'jimjam' is a bitch to deal with, but if you follow Amor's tek, you end up with full spectrum freebase that is not hard at all to measure or smoke, and doesn't appear to be contaminated by vinegar or it's byproducts as your results do - i've never ended up with 'jimjam' that looks black like yours
Everything I post is made up fiction. SWIM represents a character who is not based in or on reality.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

q21q21
#22 Posted : 5/5/2010 7:14:53 PM

SWIM

First of all, what was said was THE revolutionary acetate tincture, not SWIM's. It is a shared discovery with the original concept coming from blueskine. Amor-fati, q21q21 and many others helping test it in pharmahuasca and mucosahuasca

but works just as well for smoking.

With a proper tincture only 4-8 drops max are evaporated and that takes 20-30 seconds using a spoon, however much this may resemble the freebasing of cocaine with ammonia it is completely non-toxic and leave a product that SWIM has fully broke through on 25mg, clearly if there was any contaminates it would effect the potency, wouldn't it?

This has proven to be quicker, less cumbersome and more accurate than measuring on a scale. The worry that one would burn off some of the DMT is very unlikely, SWIM has done this about a dozen times and never smelled vaporized DMT or seemed to have lost any potency of the product, the point at which the DMT acetate freebases is far enough from the vaporization point that no worry is needed.

The freebase is scraped up with the copper from "the machine" and is smoked, alternatively a small piece of copper could be used to scrape up and buried under herbs for changa too.

Sorry if you can't duplicate the results, a proper tincture will create the results, that's for sure.
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

A Slice of Life
#23 Posted : 5/13/2010 1:22:01 AM
DMT-Nexus member

So SWIM ended up with enough for about 2-3 hits. He wasted a good 1.5 hits from messing up lighting a bong with the sandwich method and those were all the nice pure white crystals. SWIM Ended up smoking the rest with the "chasing the dragon" method of just using a piece of tinfoil and a bic pen. Worked nicely but SWIM wasn't able to break through and doesn't remember much of his trip anyway but knows it was crazy. Saw some pretty cool swirling patterns and felt a definite presence of two beings. Beings weren't nice though and it felt like SWIM was on an operating table and the two entities were surgeons but they didn't have a good vibe at all. SWIM really wanted to break through but wasn't able to. SWIM smoked the remaining DMT and it wasn't as much as the first hit but still enough to get some effects and this time SWIM felt another entity that was also "evil" and was reaching into swims body the whole time. Overall, the two trips were pretty overwhelming and insane and could be considered "bad" trips but SWIM still enjoyed them somehow. SWIM's looking forward to September to perform the next extraction and hopefully the yield will be much better this time.

amor_fati
#24 Posted : 5/13/2010 4:01:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

A Slice of Life wrote:
So SWIM ended up with enough for about 2-3 hits. He wasted a good 1.5 hits from messing up lighting a bong with the sandwich method and those were all the nice pure white crystals. SWIM Ended up smoking the rest with the "chasing the dragon" method of just using a piece of tinfoil and a bic pen.

SWIM always cringes when hears of people "chasing the dragon." Since SWIY has a bong, he should give this a try: https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/The_Mini-Machine_Bubbler_Stem; otherwise, https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Machine-Style_Bubbler_Piece

SWIM does feel his method is perfectly suited for 100g extractions if for no other specific reason than the mechanics of it, considering that a THP is perfectly suited to that amount. SWIM's uncertain of the dynamics of acetates and freebase conversion of them by heat application, but he is experimenting.

A Slice of Life
#25 Posted : 5/13/2010 5:12:23 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks a lot for the links. I plan on buying a more suitable piece next time, but if not I will definitely try one of those DIY links.

PREV12