We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
spice extends life Options

skizocreep
#1 Posted : 4/28/2010 12:14:17 PM

satan

This is one of my first experiences with pure spice....These first journeys were brief and hard to integrate. The rapidity of the visions was such that only the general tenor of the content was discernable.

Heat, inhale, hold, exhale... what a fool I had been questioning the potency! This stuff is hitting hard. transparent diamonds fill my visual field. Heat, inhale, hold, exhale... BOOM! My whole world implodes as dimensions start folding into an impossible geometric pattern, pulsating violently. I'm really scared, thoughts are rushing through my head, 'Now you've done it!

The first thing was a sense of dropping away, but to say downward would be too simple. There were all sorts of frequency modulations and crescendoed stacatto pops as the trip descended. This sound data was quiveringly involved with these visual architectonic dream waters that were beginning to emerge, dripping and slipping amongst themselves, and my being became overwhelmed by vacuous, gravity-like suction experiences which impelled me further in. Around me I felt a crowding in of beings as if the Celtic Faerie land of Fay had become momentarily co-present with where I was. I sensed them, but did not experience these creatures. The sucking experience took over for a while then, driving the morphological acrobatics of spacelove that lay before me. There was something about it that makes me think of a voluptuous alien seductress with big, fat lips pulling me to her body in the weirdest feeling embrace ever. It felt like I was being smeared sensually and lustfully around the space in some sort of vacuum-tube funhouse. At this point (maybe a minute into the experience) I started picking up something like the Escher painting of all those sets of stairs with figures descending by all manners of gravity, only its surfaces were emerald isles of what I can only describe as fractal Medusa liquid, serpentine and sexy. There was a thought that I was in a room full of aliens and they were playing with me, but that somehow they had conspired to make me this way - the alien carney music bar on the planet Tatooine in the Star Wars trilogy seems relevant.

I feel how a sharp tool works its way into my brain making various adjustments and tune-ups along its path, I know I'm being prepared for something important but it feels really uncomfortable. I open my eyes and find the room filled with transparent fractals, colors flow in a waveshaped pattern from the surrounding lightsources along every surface in the room. The visuals start decreasing in intensity and I realize I'm on my way down.

In the end DMT showed me something very important…that my consciousness is not just confined to this (normal) waking state. It is possible to exist in more than one dimension at any given moment in time and space. In addition I believe there are beings, entities, things (whatever you wish to label them as) that can exist both within and without “myself.” These elemental beings are a part of me, but they also exist separately from who I am. Like many things in the universe, both opposites are true. We can through various methods (including DMT) choose to make contact with these beings and dimensions if we so desire. For this teaching I am ever grateful because it was an important lesson to learn.I love dmt!!
IF TIME WERE SPACE HISTORY
WOULD BE A COBWEB..... I AM A CERTIFIED PATHOLOGICAL LIAR

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

shoe
#2 Posted : 4/29/2010 8:13:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

skizocreep wrote:
There was something about it that makes me think of a voluptuous alien seductress with big, fat lips pulling me to her body in the weirdest feeling embrace ever.

This has allready been posted here:
http://deoxy.org/h_dmtess.htm

And here:
http://dmt.tribe.net/thr...c-4ff6-b4e5-e314184f687c

Why would you post it again on the nexus? Is this your own report, or did you just copy-paste it? I had a feeling of familiarity when reading it, and I am almost 100% sure that I read this way back when I was first researching DMT.
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

ragabr
#3 Posted : 4/29/2010 8:47:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think schizocreep was just trying to share their experience with the Spice. It seems I read in the introduction essay that they've been familiar with the spice for a long while.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

shoe
#4 Posted : 4/30/2010 3:04:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, in that case, I am glad to have you at the nexus. You know your report was one of the many formative influences in SWIM deciding to obtain and extract DMT in the first place. In the three or four years that I knew about DMT but hadn't yet taken any, I was researching and I distinctly remember your report.

So, Welcome!!! .. and what took you so long?
shoe

skizocreep
#5 Posted : 5/12/2010 4:50:19 PM

satan

shoe wrote:
Well, in that case, I am glad to have you at the nexus. You know your report was one of the many formative influences in SWIM deciding to obtain and extract DMT in the first place. In the three or four years that I knew about DMT but hadn't yet taken any, I was researching and I distinctly remember your report.

So, Welcome!!! .. and what took you so long?

Yes i know it took far to long.Im sorry if i caused any confusion.That was the most vivid experience in my memory bank so thought id share here with
my fellow nexions.I should of had the correct label on it.I have been familiar with the spirt molecule for a while now. I sing rock/metal type music and wright alot lyrics. All my friends swear that my lyrics are amazing. Girls in my life tend to cry when they read some of my stuff.

So I know I have the ability to wright some kick ass trip reports if i incorporate my lyric wrighting skills into my reports.
Shit maybe i can come up with a priceless song from navigating threw hyperspace sure its been done before.

I lived on the other side of the country for most of my early life.Now that im back east I joined the nexus
and started my own extractions and mycology hobby and i am in love!Laughing
IF TIME WERE SPACE HISTORY
WOULD BE A COBWEB..... I AM A CERTIFIED PATHOLOGICAL LIAR

shoe
#6 Posted : 5/14/2010 2:09:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Really? I do beats at parties
shoe