We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Changa on reality sand wich Options

Dorge
#1 Posted : 4/28/2010 7:02:07 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

SWIM has just published a article in reality sandwich on changa. it will be coming out shortly.
Check it out!
I will be sure to post the link when its up.
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

jamie
#2 Posted : 4/28/2010 7:15:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

sounds cool. Cant wait to read it

I changed my mind about changa 2 nights ago. I bet if you gave it to any ayahuascaro theyd ask for more.
Long live the unwoke.

ms_manic_minxx
#3 Posted : 4/28/2010 7:28:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Dorge, that's big news! Way to go! I love your perspective and your writing style!
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

Bancopuma
#4 Posted : 4/28/2010 11:14:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Congrats Dorge that's fantastic news! Cool

ragabr
#5 Posted : 4/28/2010 12:56:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Can't wait to read it! Congratulations!
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

jbark
#6 Posted : 4/28/2010 1:44:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah - great news Dorge. I'll keep my eyes open for it. be sure to post the link for those who don't visit the sang-witch often! Congrats in adveance.
cheers,
JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

balaganist
#7 Posted : 4/28/2010 4:06:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Big up !
balaganist is a fictional character who loves playing the game of infinite existence. he amuses himself by posting stories about his made up life in our plane of physical reality. his origins are in other dimensions... he merely comes here to play.

โ—‹
#8 Posted : 4/28/2010 4:49:50 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Thats awesome dude. Will check it out when its up.

Dimitrius
#9 Posted : 4/28/2010 5:10:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Congratulations Dorge.

Viva la Changa!
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi

Seven
#10 Posted : 4/28/2010 8:57:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice!! good work man, keep us updated will def give it a read for sure.
The universe is an infinite harmony of vibrating beings in an elaborate range of expansion-contraction ratios, frequency modulations, and so forth.

Dorge
#11 Posted : 4/29/2010 6:11:16 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

Thanks every one! its going to be interesting to see how changa effects things...

fractal enchantment wrote:
sounds cool. Cant wait to read it

I changed my mind about changa 2 nights ago. I bet if you gave it to any ayahuascaro theyd ask for more.

well honestly frac... sounds like your personal preference. Swim studied to be an ayahuascero for years, and its more then enough for swim. It all depends on how you work with it... if you think about it shamans all around the world work with all kinds of different entheogens or ways to alter their consciousness, what ever that they have available to work with.... SWIM personally chooses changa over aya any day. if some one wanted it to be like ayahuasca they might be disappointed unless they discover it as it is not what its not.
People who meet my father might meet me and think i am going to be like him, just to find i am a lot like him but very drastically different.
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Dorge
#12 Posted : 5/13/2010 6:51:45 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

whooooooohoooooooo!
about time they posted it!
glad its finally up there...
you know I knew some one would go after me as soon as it was posted. What really makes my day though is that some one of the caliber that we see here on the nexus posted a sensible and eloquent response. Who ever linkx is i love ya!
http://www.realitysandwi...anga_evolution_ayahuasca
here it is....

spiceworm
#13 Posted : 5/13/2010 7:00:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Very cool. Thanks for the link.

-spiceworm
i sincerely hope it's all NOT a dream. spiceworm may be in LOVE.

Alasdair
#14 Posted : 5/13/2010 2:38:38 PM

Alex

Dorge wrote:
whooooooohoooooooo!
about time they posted it!
glad its finally up there...
you know I knew some one would go after me as soon as it was posted. What really makes my day though is that some one of the caliber that we see here on the nexus posted a sensible and eloquent response. Who ever linkx is i love ya!
http://www.realitysandwi...anga_evolution_ayahuasca
here it is....

thank you for that. amazing article. i now have a link to show the world. and what i liked was that the information was

not just rehashed info on DMT that ive heard before. are you a journalist?

and further more, i dont think you spoke in absolutes. i think you were just presenting the idea, and you did give examples of the evolution of the sacred compound.

i like it!

jbark
#15 Posted : 5/13/2010 2:47:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Congrats again Dorge. Informative article - spread the word!

JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

ragabr
#16 Posted : 5/13/2010 5:45:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Congratulations Dorge!! The Daily Grail also linked to your article! So happy for you.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

gammagore
#17 Posted : 5/13/2010 11:43:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well written dorgeSmile

Blundering_Novice
#18 Posted : 5/14/2010 1:37:24 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Excellent, Dorge! Not only did I enjoy the article, but I've found a new source for Nike Shoes!

Morgan Maher does't appear to be able to see the forest for the trees, so to speak....

Dorge
#19 Posted : 5/14/2010 4:25:21 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

Alasdair wrote:

thank you for that. amazing article. i now have a link to show the world. and what i liked was that the information was

not just rehashed info on DMT that ive heard before. are you a journalist?

and further more, i dont think you spoke in absolutes. i think you were just presenting the idea, and you did give examples of the evolution of the sacred compound.

i like it!

god morgan could not do anything but argue about my writting style... that was pretty week... but i played nice. the most important thing is that people get inspired by the idea of changa i think. I really do not wish to alienate any one in doing so.
killem with kindness i guess.

No I am not a journalist, I am trade and true a transpersonal antrhopolgist with an emphasis on ethnobotany, and ethnopsychopharmacology. Its actually on my diploma lol!
the real trick is that people seem to have some serious misconceptions on what evolution actually is. as well a how it applies in this particular point. The frustrating part is that there are a lot of REALLY devoted ayahausca enthusiasts that will read this and it just totally threatens them. I really did not intend that. But it going to happen a lot in doign this. The idea is only controversial due to misunderstanding on evolution itself complied with the fact that people have a serious bias in regards to this strange DMT vs. ayahuasca thing. people dont seem to realize that the whole analogs trip as well as the whole dmt extraction trip actually points us in some really interesting directions syncronisticly people fail to see the bigger picture some times.

You know what I would love from this community is some support on that site. Get a membership if you dont have one and represent what we have learned and grown from here on this holy of holies site we call the nexus!
We have such wise and open minded people here. lend some support to the cause and get these folks some inspiration for real clarity!

Dr Sway
#20 Posted : 5/14/2010 6:20:31 AM
DMT-Nexus member

"the real trick is that people seem to have some serious misconceptions on what evolution actually is."

Can you explain what "evolution" actually is then? And then can you explain why everyone else should share this view or be aware of what it means to you?

There is little precision in any of these concepts which gives argumentative people a lot of ground on which to argue about nothing.

12NEXT