We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Any tips on achieving a BREAKTHROUGH Options

theoneandonlyfat
#21 Posted : 4/1/2008 6:41:23 AM
DMT-Nexus member

just enough to cover it. as for my evap method....well i just let it sit there!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

supernatural
#22 Posted : 4/2/2008 2:24:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

this method sounds interesting - so would one just take dmt crystals, and add it with weed to alcohol, evap and smoke what's left? would one pull a whole cone or just pack it light, and would smoking bud affect the experience in any kind of unwanted way?

adrian89987
#23 Posted : 4/2/2008 3:15:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Guess it would depend on how strong you make the herb. Sort of like making a salvia extract.
I've never tried it, but I'm sure there is alteration in the effects from using mary.

I'm gonna try this soon but I think I'm gonna try an herb thats less harsh on the throat/lungs that weed.
gonna be kick ASS

acolon_5
#24 Posted : 4/2/2008 3:39:34 PM

The Great Namah

If you use a 1:1 ratio (meaning equal weights of DMT and MJ) you will need about 100mgs of enhanced leaf to get a good breakthough, maybe a little more.

MJ doesn't seem to really change the experience too much, at least that is what I have found. Maybe a little more mellow, not quite a sharp, but that is really subjective as each and every breakthough is pretty unique.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

sattwa23
#25 Posted : 4/2/2008 7:01:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, sounds like promising and easy method Smile I should try it and then let you know the results, folks! Smile I just intend to use some other herb, not MJ, as I did not like some aspects of spice & MJ mixture Cool Though herb did not influence the trip itself too much.

Thanks a lot!
~let the beauty be around you~

Saidin
#26 Posted : 4/2/2008 7:29:02 PM

Sun Dragon

Senior Member | Skills: Aquaponics, Channeling, Spirituality, Past Life Regression Hypnosis

There are a few threads on enhanced leaf, different combinations and how they affect the experience.

Follow this link, and on page 14-15 it explains how to make enhanced leaf: http://www.erowid.org/ge...eview_temp/LexTek_v1.pdf

Also, this link on these forums have some experiences wtih different types of leaf, if you do enhance, please post your impressions with whatever type you used!

http://www.dmt-nexus.me/....aspx?g=posts&t=1117
What, you ask, was the beginning of it all?
And it is this...

Existence that multiplied itself
For sheer delight of being
And plunged into numberless trillions of forms
So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

Saidin is a fictional character, and only exists in the collective unconscious. Therefore, we both do and do not exist. Everything is made up as we go along, and none of it is real.

sattwa23
#27 Posted : 4/2/2008 7:39:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks a lot, Saidin! Smile
I will gladly share the results of experience with all of you guys! But I will do this in a month or so, because for several reasons I feel like to pause my experiments for a while Wink

theoneandonlyfat
#28 Posted : 4/3/2008 2:57:48 AM
DMT-Nexus member

i got the idea from the lextek in the link above. its the easiest way to breakthrough in one toke.

medicine 4 the mind
#29 Posted : 5/28/2008 2:40:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

swim sandwiches the spice between metal gauzes in glass pipe and can breakthough nearly everytime. when swim first started using the spice he had difficulty breakingthough. swim always asked himself if he had got there whilst tripping and afterwards. swim said you know when you are on the other side because you dont even think about if you made it there, because you are so involved in the inexplainable visions which look real, you can only try and piece back together what you can remember from the other side.
dont let the world shape who you are, let who you are shape the world

sattwa23
#30 Posted : 5/28/2008 11:31:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

medicine 4 the mind wrote:
... you know when you are on the other side because you dont even think about if you made it there, because you are so involved in the inexplainable visions which look real, you can only try and piece back together what you can remember from the other side.

Hi medicine 4 the mind! Rather interesting POV! And that's where my concern lies Rolling eyes When asking for "breakthrough" methods, I guess I need to specify what a "breakthrough" means to me. To my mind, it's not only the proper intensity of a trip ("real" visions, etc.), but SOMETHING (and it's really hard to describe it) more delicate and impossible to tell about in a couple of words Smile I mean achieving meaningfull, transforming, spiritual guiding experience... This kind of a "trip" sometimes happens and sometimes not. So, I was wondering if there could be any tips for that. And I want to say "thank you" one more time to everybody of you guys, who did share your personal approaches and experiences. Smile

In addition to "breakthrough" meaning: a friend of mine, he did Spice many times, he was very surprised after I told him of several of my trips. He had many colorfull and VERY unusual journeys, but he didn't gain that kind of experience I am trying to tell here about Rolling eyes
And one more thing just jumped into my mind: when there's a trip one could describe as not a "breakthrough", may be, there are some important things happening out of our mind-focus? Wink

medicine 4 the mind
#31 Posted : 5/28/2008 1:20:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hi sattwa23 i understand what you mean now. swim rarely has those spiritual, transforming experiences even though they all mean something, swim thinks the smoked spice is a flash of the divine and cant really work with it. swim has had better results from pharmahuasca in that it feels more meaningful and healing. swim doesnt have any tips on getting to that state, swim finds it happens on its own. but when its happens swim has one piece of advice, embrace it
dont let the world shape who you are, let who you are shape the world

PREV12