We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT»
DMT and DMSO?? Options

danknugz81
#1 Posted : 3/19/2008 9:29:10 PM
DMT-Nexus member

while on the shroomery i stumbled upon this thread:
http://www.shroomery.org.../0/page/0/gonew/1#UNREAD

has anyone ever tried this method of dosing DMT? it seems very interesting

i also found this www.dmso.com

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

XENONSION
#2 Posted : 3/19/2008 10:38:40 PM
DMT-Nexus member

interesting concept for sure!

I would imagine you would use doses similar to that of injecting? perhaps start at .4mg per kg and see what happens.

I'd love to see some experimenting with this...i may get some dmso myself and see what i can come up with Smile

Do not be
-seen-on-see-on-

oarguello
#3 Posted : 3/19/2008 10:47:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

danknugz81 wrote:

The link doesnt work. even when copying and pasting the last part of the link (#unread is not hyperlinked)

Can you describe what it states?

ALl i could find about DMSO is people using it with psyllocibin to shoot up and possibly using a DMSO+DMT mixture to shoot up. Not something I would do, but if you find it interesting go for it.

That is how Dr. Rick Strassman was adminestering DMT in his research. Well not sure what soultion he was using , but he was using the intramuscular injection technique so it does work. If i remember correctly its a typical experiene like smoking... hits withina minute,peaks at 2-3 minutes and last 10-15 minutes total.

XENONSION
#4 Posted : 3/19/2008 10:51:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

link works fine for me

http://www.shroomery.org...3403/an/0/page/0/gonew/1

Quote:

Use of DMSO in medicine dates from around 1963, when a University of Oregon Medical School team, headed by Stanley Jacob, discovered it could penetrate the skin and other membranes without damaging them and could carry other compounds into a biological system.

In a 1978 study at the Cleveland Clinic Foundation in Cleveland, Ohio, researchers concluded that DMSO brought significant relief to the majority of the 213 patients with inflammatory genitourinary disorders that were studied.[3] They recommended DMSO for all inflammatory conditions not caused by infection or tumor in which symptoms were severe or patients failed to respond to conventional therapy.

Some people report an onion- or garlic-like taste after touching DMSO. (Onion and garlic also derive their stinginess from sulfoxides syn-propanethial-S-oxide and allicin.) In the medical field DMSO is predominantly used as a topical analgesic, a vehicle for topical application of pharmaceuticals, as an anti-inflammatory and an antioxidant. It has been examined for the treatment of numerous conditions and ailments. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved DMSO usage only for the palliative treatment of interstitial cystitis. Also, DMSO is commonly used in the veterinary field as a liniment for horses.

Because DMSO increases the rate of absorption of some compounds through organic tissues including skin, it can be used as a drug delivery system.

Do not be
-seen-on-see-on-

XENONSION
#5 Posted : 3/19/2008 11:03:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

came across this link while searching. apparently it works pretty well

http://forums.mycotopia....702-dosing-dmt-dmso.html

Do not be
-seen-on-see-on-

mitch
#6 Posted : 3/19/2008 11:21:16 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Qohf wrote:
Well, as for dosage I eyeballed about 10 mg and dissolved it in 5ml 99.9% DMSO. Then I dripped it underneath my tounge, 2.5ml at a time with about a 1 min interval. In hindsight that might have been too large a dose as I had a white-out at one point in the trip. The come up was slower than smoked DMT, but much faster than yage. Might have been about 5 min before truly entering inner space. The trip was as powerful as any DMT trip, smoked or oral, but due to the white-out I can't remember much,. If I hade used the same dose on my wrist or navel I may have had a more controllable experience... However, the parts I remember was clearer than a normal smoked trip, not the same feeling of being bombarded with information.

I did taste both garlic and DMT, but since I dripped in my mouth that was hardly surprising:-p

XENONSION
#7 Posted : 3/19/2008 11:44:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yea i read that as well. 10mg sounded like almost too much. Dunno about putting this combo in your mouth though..lol.

I am going to do some trials with this, probably start at 2mg dmt and go from there.

Do not be
-seen-on-see-on-

danknugz81
#8 Posted : 3/20/2008 2:46:54 AM
DMT-Nexus member

oarguello wrote:
danknugz81 wrote:

The link doesnt work. even when copying and pasting the last part of the link (#unread is not hyperlinked)

Can you describe what it states?

ALl i could find about DMSO is people using it with psyllocibin to shoot up and possibly using a DMSO+DMT mixture to shoot up. Not something I would do, but if you find it interesting go for it.

That is how Dr. Rick Strassman was adminestering DMT in his research. Well not sure what soultion he was using , but he was using the intramuscular injection technique so it does work. If i remember correctly its a typical experiene like smoking... hits withina minute,peaks at 2-3 minutes and last 10-15 minutes total.

the method described is for rubbing the dmt+dmso combo onto your skin. so it would be like dmt but could be soaked in through the skin, like LSD.

pretty interesting stuff.

breakMYhead
#9 Posted : 3/20/2008 8:39:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i hope someone here tries this soon - sounds good...

sounds similar in dosage then to IV/IM... in which case would you be concerned about the purity of your spice (but i guess at such small doses theres less for concern??)
i post on behalf of a good friend.

oarguello
#10 Posted : 3/20/2008 2:52:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

breakMYhead wrote:
i hope someone here tries this soon - sounds good...

sounds similar in dosage then to IV/IM... in which case would you be concerned about the purity of your spice (but i guess at such small doses theres less for concern??)

WOW!!! A DMT ointment? NOw that would be cool! I work with DMSO at work. So i definitely will try this outSmile

acolon_5
#11 Posted : 3/20/2008 4:07:56 PM

The Great Namah

Dr. Rick Strassman tests were done using IV not IM.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

mitch
#12 Posted : 3/20/2008 4:54:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Does anyone know what the deal is with DMSO and if it eats plastics?

Sinewave
#13 Posted : 3/20/2008 6:30:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

mitch wrote:
Does anyone know what the deal is with DMSO and if it eats plastics?

I saw it online in plastic and glass containers.

oarguello
#14 Posted : 3/20/2008 10:37:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

acolon_5 wrote:
Dr. Rick Strassman tests were done using IV not IM.

You are correct it was IV. In my research i read IM is possible but not as efficient as other methods...so dont try intramuscular Smile

And I also saw this while researching .. havent seen this in any other posts.. DMT: The Spirit Molecule the movie?

http://www.thespiritmolecule.com/film.html

That will be a cool little documentary to check out

ChemicalEudaemonia
#15 Posted : 3/20/2008 11:45:41 PM
DMT-Nexus member

very interesting

is freebase or salt better when administering w/ DMSO? or does it not matter either way?

acolon_5
#16 Posted : 3/21/2008 1:57:01 PM

The Great Namah

From what I have read on DMSO, it shouldn't matter. People who have experimented with it are using it in freebase form. Please be careful though, it will pull oils from yellow spice along with the DMT striaght into your body and into your bloodstream. Use clear crystals when attempting this...I would only use A/B extracted spice (with a defat), done with a wash on the pulled naptha, and rextalized in the freezer once, and room temperature once. Seriously, this is very similar to shooting it, in the sense that whatever is in the DMSO goes directly into your body. Just my $0.02

The Spice extends life
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

XENONSION
#17 Posted : 3/21/2008 10:06:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Good site here with a lot of good information.

http://www.dmso.org/subLevels/what.htm

Do not be
-seen-on-see-on-

XENONSION
#18 Posted : 3/25/2008 3:00:36 PM
DMT-Nexus member

60mg dose applied to the skin..nothing happened.

This stuff irritates the skin and burns pretty badly, so i'm a bit apprehensive about putting it under my tongue. Not to mention the smell is putrid, i'm sure it tastes just as good.

Do not be
-seen-on-see-on-

Fable
#19 Posted : 3/26/2008 10:59:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I was reading something in one of the old Entheogenic review journals which indicated that emu oil was far superior in bringing chemicals through the skin barrier.
I would imagine that the spice would need to be in the base form to work properly if it was going to work at all.
Definitely don't try this with a datura/brugmansia extract in emu oil or you will end up with a witches flying ointment.
I am a leaf on the the wind, watch how I soar!

acolon_5
#20 Posted : 3/26/2008 2:21:36 PM

The Great Namah

XENONSION wrote:
60mg dose applied to the skin..nothing happened.

This stuff irritates the skin and burns pretty badly, so i'm a bit apprehensive about putting it under my tongue. Not to mention the smell is putrid, i'm sure it tastes just as good.

Where on your skin did you put it. The wrist, underarm, or back of the knee have been places I have heard of using it...wherever there is really thin skin.

The Spice extends life

123NEXT»