We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Elf Experiences Options

mitch
#1 Posted : 3/19/2008 3:00:42 AM
DMT-Nexus member

So who all has actually chilled with these elves that are talked about so much?

I had a pretty epic experience the other week in which I actually entered Santa's Workshop, and I was helping his elves make toys. Its incredibly hard to explain (as I'm sure you know), but it was a place of pure happiness and joy. The elves were a very happy people, although I don't recall if I ever actually saw any of them.

I long wrote off the elves as anecdotal bullshit that people talk about, up until I had my own run in with the elves. They reminded me strongly of the Underpants Gnomes from South Park.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

sattwa23
#2 Posted : 3/22/2008 6:04:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, mitch, SWIM never met cyberspace elves himself, but SWIM's friend (it's him who showed SWIM pleasures of spice), he meet them his every journey Smile According to what he told SWIM, they're able to change forms (our perception just varies from time to time, SWIM could say), they are "friendly", but sometimes they could be not pleased with human state of mind, then they are able to demonstrate it to hyperspace traveler who is not respecting what's happening Smile One time he said they've been laughing at him and his ego which was frightened and was unable so to dissolve in experience.

As to SWIM, he usualy meet "aliens" in his DMT trips, they are trying to help SWIM while tripping. Sometimes they are quite insistant in their tries, SWIM could say... Smile

~let the beauty be around you~

El Ka Bong
#3 Posted : 3/22/2008 8:32:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The "elves' are like 'ninyos' for me - the little kids that have appeared in the 'playpen'. You sense them in a peripheral-vision way most often, as if you are inferring they are there. But then holy ! they blorph right out of the walls, or the veil leaks them in - from between the cracks - lots of little humanoids emerge.

And they showed me 'toys' that spun around - the crazy sputtering spinning prayer-wheel-balls I just nick named 'toys'. The playpen was full of 'kids', and I was small like one of them, compared to the huge maternal 'overseer' that was also in the 'room'.

Older kids (ie a little bigger) later appeared as well (later trips) and wore these toys as 'hats' ... like Shirner's hats ! Showing me that they still spin on their heads as they did in their hands - those hats looked even more like prayer wheels -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prayer_wheel

As it sometimes goes with dmt visions, I had basically had not known of prayer wheels when I had these series of hyperspace experiences - so I went and asked a psychedelic therapist I know what these 'toys' were, and she suggsted they were like prayer wheels ..!