We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
strange occurances, remote veiwing and an interesting experiment Options

greymatter
#1 Posted : 4/24/2010 5:23:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

some really wacky stuff has ben going on around me and i was wondering if anybody out there had ever had any similar experiences...
1;dogs go bonkers around spice...my freinds neighbor's dog goes absolutly apeshit when we travel, causing quite a scandal...everybody comes out into the street to see what's going on...i dont even like to travel there as the trip is stained with constant barking and parinoia for the noise
2;lighters spontaniously stop working...i know that sounds commen-place but it's happened to me three times this week...during a session, the joint usually goes out once from spacing out and you have to relight it but my lighter never wants to light the second time and i have to haUL MYSELF UP AND GET SOME MAtches...the real funny thing is after the second time this happened i decided to have two lighters at hand and last night they both failed me only to work agiain after the journey was over...twilight zone shit,huh?
3; street lights go out around me...another commen-place occurance but constantñy? even i've dared to bet that thell go out and have never lost...sometime they go out in series as i'm walking and come back on after i pass...kind of gives me the creeps
4; things dissapear...it occured to me in my trip yesterday to post this...i hope it works and if it doesnt...oh well ,i havent lost anything that wasnt already gone
three boxes of little monetary value disappeared from my house...i have no reason to suspect theviery nor pranks but they simply dissapered and i'd really like to have them back...so i thought that if something occurs to anybody out there in hyperspace...a random image, a place, a name, surroundings...please concentrate on this and post it...you may not realize the realvance but it may help me find what i've been looking for....remote veiwing has been proven somewhaT effective so enhanced with spice it might just give me what i want
thanx to all and happy travels

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

gibran2
#2 Posted : 4/24/2010 5:49:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

greymatter wrote:
some really wacky stuff has ben going on around me and i was wondering if anybody out there had ever had any similar experiences...

3; street lights go out around me...another commen-place occurance but constantñy? even i've dared to bet that thell go out and have never lost...sometime they go out in series as i'm walking and come back on after i pass...kind of gives me the creeps

So I’m not the only one who has street lights go out when I pass underneath! Laughing

This has happened on a fairly regular basis for many years, so it’s not spice related, but it’s very strange – seems to defy the odds. Never had them go out in series and then come back on, but I have had two lights go out during one walk on more than one occasion. Strange.

I point it out to friends as we pass a light and it goes out, but they just think it’s coincidence.
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

۩
#3 Posted : 4/24/2010 5:51:01 PM

One time my cell phone was plugged into the wall, then I broke through.

It started unplugging itself and plugging itself back in EXTREMELY QUICK. Making this bizarre on/off sound rapidly.

I never heard it do that again, nor had I ever before. I didn't even touch it. Once hyperspace was in the room, the phone just went nuts....

I sat and accepted it and eventually it stopped.

Many many strange unexplainable things happen surrounding consciousness...I wrote about a hand full in my book.

jungleheart
#4 Posted : 4/24/2010 5:54:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I had a boyfriend who seemed obsessed with streetlights "going out because of him." If they are then they are, I always told him!

Xt
#5 Posted : 4/24/2010 6:36:04 PM

The street light thing has happened a few times.
As has the missing objects thing.

Also the lighter thing has happened so many times. I cannot explain it. Ive bought new lighters many times and it still happens.

Very strange!

“Right here and now, one quanta away, there is raging a universe of active intelligence that is transhuman, hyperdimensional, and extremely alien... What is driving religious feeling today is a wish for contact with this other universe.”
― Terence McKenna

۩
#6 Posted : 4/24/2010 6:37:43 PM

Sometimes I used to go out on my porch about to puff a mad changa pipe and I would notice this little fruit fly creature start rising and falling and doing this very peculiar dance in front of my face.
I've never seen them do that any other time, only pre flight...

BananaForeskin
#7 Posted : 4/24/2010 7:13:19 PM

I Eat Plant Magic

After SWIM had taken rue, but before the accompanying mimosa, the one light that was on went crazy. It dimmed down, and then went off, before coming back on again. It did that several times, I had to turn it off because it was distracting.

Also, when preparing the rue, as crazy as this sounds, the pot the rue was in would start vibrating at about the 45 minute mark, signaling me it was time to pour it off and reboil. Not just jiggle, I'd be paying attention to something else and a crazy, small jackhammer would start going off on the stove.

Weird shit, gentlemen, weird shit. I'm intrigued by the streetlights...
Something to do with the electricalish nature of hyperspace?
¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

KrustytheClown
#8 Posted : 4/24/2010 7:36:01 PM

Real?

This ones kinda weird but once after many trips in the late 80's I decided to trip on my own and away from the regular gang that I took acid with. Anyways on a couple of acid I caught out of the corner of my eye some inanimate objects on my windowsill kinda talking amongst themselves! A lighter gas bottle was showing off to the other objects on the shelf, it was blowing itself out real big and then returning to normal size. I kinda chuckled as I turned to look directly at the objects but they all stopped like they spotted me and didn't want me catching them out, anyways I carried on doing whatever i was doing ( looking at insects appear on the tv screen) and the objects carried on. I got the impression that the lighter gas can said to others right i'm gonna be real naughty now, and as it said this a wind blew and the curtain hit the can and it dropped of the windowsill - I was kinda fooling around as I jumped up and said out loud "right you lot behave" to the objects and went to pic up the lighter gas bottle from the floor, to my amazement it had completely disappeared. Said it was weird but hey who knows objects may really talk to one another and have some kinda life of their own...and I never saw the lighter ags bopttle again..maybe he ran off to join uop with the lighters?

#9 Posted : 4/24/2010 8:55:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

gibran2 wrote:
greymatter wrote:

So I’m not the only one who has street lights go out when I pass underneath! Laughing

This has happened on a fairly regular basis for many years, so it’s not spice related, but it’s very strange – seems to defy the odds. Never had them go out in series and then come back on, but I have had two lights go out during one walk on more than one occasion. Strange.

I point it out to friends as we pass a light and it goes out, but they just think it’s coincidence.

Yup, I'm a 'Slider' too - happens to me all the time. Sometimes several times a day. Same thing; I pass and they go back on. or vice versa. I can't control it, though. Just happens. Also, anything with RFID - like oyster cards - regularly get blanked; though that could be mobile phones or whatever - but it never happened to anyone else I know. And I used to fix electronic equipment for a living - sometimes I'd just sort of 'tell' the machine to work again ... and it would. Strange, but hey ...
"at journey's end, we must begin again"

greymatter
#10 Posted : 4/24/2010 9:56:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

no, i cant control it either...i've often thought that i would try but it alwys defied to do it on "comand"...i have no idea what it means if anything at all but there doeset seem to be any plausible scientic explanation....it's really as close to a supernatural femona i've ever experienced. i'm usually the 2feet firmly planted type of guy but it makes me wonder...
and what about the dogs...nobody's ever seen that,,,,it's happened to me on several occasions

DMTripper
#11 Posted : 4/25/2010 3:07:21 AM

John Murdoch IV

I find the barking dog thing to be very interesting. It's like you're opening up for something to enter this space from hyperspace. Dogs are very sensitive to things beyond the scope of the 5 human senses.
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

mothballz
#12 Posted : 4/30/2010 8:11:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i've not seen the dogs go nuts but my dog runns like hell and hides in her doghouse and wont come out untill the oder is long gone

kyrolima
#13 Posted : 5/3/2010 2:53:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hey mothballz,
i wouldn't smoke when your lighter fails.
Do you think "it" wants you to smoke ganja while on it?

You need to accept the signs which occur in your reality.
If you don't, then be prepared to face the consequences.

Just my advice
elusive illusion

Alasdair
#14 Posted : 5/9/2010 8:35:49 AM

Alex

Mr_DMT wrote:
hey mothballz,
i wouldn't smoke when your lighter fails.
Do you think "it" wants you to smoke ganja while on it?

You need to accept the signs which occur in your reality.
If you don't, then be prepared to face the consequences.

Just my advice

I was thinking the same thing but no that cant be it. i tried to go to hyperspace one morining as soon as i woke up. I had a bowl loaded the night before, i hit it slow and deep, 4 times, nothing was acheived. If the spice doesnt want you to smoke it, i think it will just not give you what you want. my first thought was that the spice was telling me to take a break so i did.

When i came back he gave me my breakthrough so i think that lesson was learned, stop trying so hard and let me take you there was what i got from that.

as for the lights going out, i havent experienced this, and my dog is always the shit when i trip, he seems to know. when ive tripped on mushrooms he always get playful, with spice he gets calm. i think the dogs react to the way you are feeling.

back to lights thing, ive read people talking about energies flowing into them, and i definitley feel this, maybe your energy levels are so high you are taking the energy from the lights, or the lighters. *shrug* not sure though. I would like to see this happen. I have experienced the "zap" affect, it wasnt disturbing but it did distract me from my flight.

do you all feel like the lights going out takes you out of your flight?

hummus
#15 Posted : 5/11/2010 1:54:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DMTripper wrote:
I find the barking dog thing to be very interesting. It's like you're opening up for something to enter this space from hyperspace. Dogs are very sensitive to things beyond the scope of the 5 human senses.

I definitely believe it, the last experience ('contentment' in dmt experiences if you want to read it) I had there was 5 dogs around at the time, and the whole night they were just running around all over the place, never seemed to be any negative energy from them though and afterward the experience one just came down and sat in my lap for the whole of the night, definitely felt like she was transferring/absorbing energy and felt a good connection Smile