We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My friend wants to thank you all and extra thanks to Noman. Includes 10 trips. Options

nu1
#1 Posted : 4/24/2010 5:31:38 AM
DMT-Nexus member

My friend wants to thank you all and extra thanks to Noman.

So.
Wow, ok...
He done alot of different drugs, DMT is the last one to be tested.
A friend of mine have tried several times, with not so strong effect.
He finally got the effect he searched for.

One time he saw a castle in the air, shimering in gold, ok, quite cool, but he was abit disappointed.

This time he smoked 20mg? And a breath of N2O right after, he can't remember much more then a hospital.

My friend never mention this, forgot about it, and he did demand something in this trip.
He saw patterns and got bored, so he said: SHOW ME THE FUTURE.

He was suddenly in a party, not some trashy place, this was a fine party, most ppl was dressed in white, so was the place.
There was a stair which you could enter from two sides, you know, the fancy kind.
Everyone seemed to have a nice time, they were humans.
He saw a lady holding a whine glas, she was on the stairs upper floor, and alot of other people, everywhere, he rly can't recall much more.

My friend was entering some kind of curch-like airport, there was 3 enteties behind 3 monitors, he don't know what they where doing.
The place was huge, the roof was, endless? No but it was a very, very high building...
There was slides, he don't know what they was for, maybe to slide down on hehehe..
He can't explain rly..
After that came some patterns and then he can't remember much more.

This night my friend took alot, he smoked some yesterday with not so good effect and was very dissapointed.
He don't know how much it was, could been around 70-100mg, 80% of it was smoken.
He put a shutdown timer on the pc, to make everything pitch black.

This time he was with other beings, some times it felt like in a kitchen / place or something, sometimes it was just plain air.
They did not talk to him, nor did he talk to them, he got the feeling he was welcomed and they hang.. Or what should he say? haha...
He did not see there face but there bodys seemed nearly transparant at times and sometimes as ours..
There was not just one, he can't recall how many, but over 5 of them... Maybe even 20...

Nothing was said, no brain to brain scan, or testing him, or stuff he heard other experience.
Not so much cool colors or anything like that.
But this was he's best trip of he's life, could this be something after death hm?
He know once mind can be fooled ALOT, so well, could been imagination, could not.

He smoked some, don't know how much, and listened to the moon..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAXHTjcONTE
This time was with music and day light, with 0.5 liter coca-cola bottle, dosage unknown.

Everything was in 4-d?
He saw ppl doing there stuff, living there lives, alot of patterns included, alot of colors...
Most stuff was splited in 4 and he saw diffrent ppl in 4 screens? Doing diffrent stuff, just normal stuff..

He try explain better, with the screens.
One was on the left, right, middle, upper, down.
Thought the up and down was more connected to the middle one.
So that makes it 4.5 "screens"..

For those who never experienced this, everything was connected, when he say screens, he mean diffrent stuff was going on in diffrent angles.
Just like diffrent angles was showned on people's lives.
He saw a doctor, he saw a mother, avrage day stuff in 4-d is all he can say, with vivid colors, not neon or so, just so very CLEAR.
Huh WTF... This was very very very sick...

My friend says he will do the rest of his trips with music, maybe listening to paul mckenna.
Not the same tunes, and wait a day or two. (For real now, he feels abit weak, hehe..)
One thing to be said is, my friend actully took benzo 10-20 min before his most amazing trip, and they are quite strong.
(Clonazepam 2mg) Some say they = 40mg valium, which is not true, atleast not for him...

He belive they are in the hypnotic categori, his not sure thought, maybe they even helped, or maybe he used DMT enough times to get to know it, like pot and other drugs?
Or maybe he got dmt-cowboyed...
Onother thing to be mention is, he had not slept for a long time....(24h)

He did one trip after this, and got similar stuff at the beginning, not as good thought.
That time was more, blocks or what should he say, replacing themself...
This was done in a repating manner, making my friend feel abit sick...
That time was neon colors shown tho, but it felt like he tried repeating the amazing feeling of the moon trip, and everything on this trip, began to repeating itself..............
If one didn't try hallucinogens before, this would make one feel VERY uncomftarble.

He was listening to:
Filteria - Cloud Kingdom (Solar Fields Rmx)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiqGpPd8CQU

A color wash he would say, he was floating in colors.
Might been faces coming from the colors from time to time, but he's not 100% sure.

Right afterwards he was listening to: Paul Mckenna - Positivity - Overnight Success Programming.
Not so much visuals, he was pretty much gone, and he rly feel good, very very good.

The next trip, will be his final one.
*edit* WTF this pull never ends?
Friends scale got broken on his last try, he just put in some stuff, now yield 10+ times... :S
Next trip will be on a Shpongle tune, he don't know wich one yet, they made so many good tunes Very happy

Friend was listening to Dorset Perception, he belive he used to much now, effect was not so good.
He will not do dmt anymore.

He says there's always a search for a greater psycadelic exp, and one will never be 100% pleased.
That's it, thanks, bye.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

nu1
#2 Posted : 4/24/2010 6:00:24 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Pandora wrote:
Hi nu1,

Welcome to the Nexus! Funny, I thanked Noman in my first post too! Very happy .

This is a great place full of really interesting and intelligent people. I'm glad you are here.

Peace & Love,
Pandora

Thanks!
My friend will not last here long thought.
He is going to a anti-drug meeting pretty soon, he got 1-2 more times and that's it.
He wish he never smoked pot or other bad stuff, so he could use this once in awhile.
2cb led to HPPD and blabla.. I hope not to be here typing for him Laughing

Btw..
Similar presents of beings has accured one more time he didn't tell about, but was not as strong.
That time he never saw any faces either, he want to see there face Sad
Has anyone tried to demand anything? Did they get angry?

Anyway, he says it's been "fun" doing DMT, he wish all atleast one rly strong dmt experience, even for his own mother.

nu1
#3 Posted : 4/24/2010 7:28:10 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Pandora wrote:
Hello nu1,

Great news! DMT is NOT detectable by a drug test! Your friend can smoke DMT and still obey the rules of the anti-drug meeting.

We call the faces "entities," because different people see different kinds of beings or faces. Usually, higher doses of DMT cause people to see the entities. You do not need to demand anything. Actually, that might not be a good idea and your friend might regret it if he tries it. I would suggest he slowly increase his dose until he meets the faces and entities he wants to meet in hyperspace.

Peace & Love,
Pandora

He go to the meeting for himself, not for them...
He told them about everything, he didn't get caught..

Ok he see, yeah, a bad DMT trip would be boring to say the least Razz
Guess he will just go with the flow as the time before.

He don't have much left, around 100+mg...
He will smoke ALL in 2-3 days and come back, with that experience.

Maybe he will return to the spirits, later on in life, he don't know.
But for soon, he needs to live like a "normal" person.

Thanks for your answer Smile

nu1
#4 Posted : 4/24/2010 8:19:29 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Pandora wrote:
Dear nu1,

The ultimate DMT experience is called a "breakthrough" and almost always includes meeting faces or entities. A lot more too. Very, very beautiful and mystical. Most people can experience this if they can smoke about 50 mg of DMT in a minute or two. Tell your friend to hold the smoke in his lungs - inhale and hold his breath for 10-20 seconds, then exhale. He will absorb more DMT that way and get more out of his remaining supply.

There are a lot of places here at dmt-nexus.me/form that show how to make DMT out of plants (extract from plants) https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Category:Extraction_Tek. Your friend might be able to make some more . . . it is worth taking a look.

Peace & Love,
Pandora

He is a smoker and did hold in for long enough time...
The smoke didn't feel so harsh, he used 1.5 Liter coca-cola bottle and aluminum foil..

But he use benzo, not the same day, but other days (need for HPPD)
He try not to take any benzo this 2-3 days and we'll see...

He don't want more then he can get from this pull...

Seems like he will get some more then he thought, so next time will be with music.
I know some don't like this, but he rly love music.

Some tunes from Chorosmome - Dmt cowboys Smile He can't wait Very happy

Chromosome - The Spirit Molecule
http://www.youtube.com/w...9wRI&feature=related

Chromosome - The moon
http://www.youtube.com/w...ONTE&feature=related <--- He will try this

Chromosome - Lucid Illusions
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QI-k7QExsSw

Chromosome - Am I In The matrix

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BY5JHelV-U

Chromosome - Daydreaming

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd2QXuGB2Kk

nu1
#5 Posted : 4/24/2010 2:32:43 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Ok, my friend don't have alot of pacience...

Everything was in 4-d?
He saw ppl doing there stuff, living there lives, alot of patterns included, alot of colors...
Most stuff was splited in 4 and he saw diffrent ppl in 4 screens? Doing diffrent stuff, just normal stuff..
He saw a doctor, he saw a mother avrage day stuff in 4-d is all he can say, with vivid colors, not neon or so, just so very CLEAR.

Now when he close his eyes, he feel some present of something, not so good, he better wait now :S

gammagore Very happy Don't quate my post wrong, silly Laughing

He rly recommend you guys try the moon in good speakers loud, if you like psy Smile

gammagore
#6 Posted : 4/24/2010 2:37:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

nu1 wrote:
Ok, my friend don't have alot of pacience...

Everything was in 4-d?
Most stuff was splited in 4 and i saw diffrent ppl in 4 screens? Doing diffrent stuff, just normal stuff..
I saw a doctor, i saw a mother avrage day stuff in 4-d is all i can say, with vivid colors, not neon or so, just so very CLEAR.

Smilehehehehe