We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Traumatic & Terrifying Options

burnt
#21 Posted : 4/14/2008 4:09:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

this person i know always weighs his doses. he thinks maybe he has trouble letting go and must learn to do that better as others have stated in this post. that sometimes happens on other psychedelics as well but with them you have more time to realize oh wait i'm worrying about nothing and then bam it flows nicely.

as far as having terrifying trips the way my friend thought about his was that his mind was trying to show him something thats been on his mind. he was thinking a lot about political issues and war etc and it manifested itself in experiencing mentally the horrors of humanities cruelty. it was scary but psychedelics show the dark and light in the world and like anything in life what you get/learn from it is important.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

steelrain_420
#22 Posted : 4/22/2008 10:40:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thats the scarryest shit ive ever heard

i am stuck i think its the doorway threshhold ?

vary scary place!!!

static colors!!! floresent!!!with unseen presance!!!scary no monsters!!! ive been there befor...
anything i say is only for fun its all made up i have never done drugs cuz drugs are bad! so forget what i said unless your the kinda person that belives in other worlds/reallitys in wich case you are trippin and maby crazy i mean (hyperspace)come on man thats crazy talk..................................right?

PREV12