We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
2 first times, a vision! Options

syntroniks
#1 Posted : 3/17/2008 7:15:27 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I like to start slow.

Set + Setting: My kitchen + living room
Time: 2:40PM~2:45PM
Dose: ~10-20Mg

This is only the second time because I think I got a bit more of a dose. These were two peeks into the world that DMT can show me.

My method of ingestion this time was pyrex baking dish over gas stove with funnel to catch fumes. After breathing in what I felt was enough (there wasn't much to start with), I turned the heat off and picked up the dish (handles were not hot).

I could feel the warm glass against my face, and I turn my head side to side, allowing the warmth to roll over it like a soft wave. I wonder how much of a dose this will be?

T+00:50 Looking through the glass, I see our hardwood floors, they seem very deep and defined. I wonder if this is just me, or if this is an altered perception.

T+01:00 This square window allows me to orient the wood as if it were bamboo, in a forest, and the floor becomes a wall. I think this is very neat and I realize that I am in complete control of myself. To make sure, I examine this newfound "wall", and bring the glass away from my face.

T+01:30 I see how real the wood is. It is very clear to me, and I am very focused on it. I decide to walk into the living room to see if I can explore this new world sitting down.

T+01:40 I decide to put the heat back on my face and I think it feels very nice, but I decide to focus on the wall in front of me, across the room from my couch.

There is a clock on the wall, and I look at the time. I thought to gauge my perception of time against the clock's.

T+02:10 The clock and bookcases near it are different. They have a dynamic quality, making them slightly warped. I see this as a good thing, and I am glad that I can see them like that.

Even though this happened a little while ago, I don't remember much else. I was returning to baseline. I go outside to smoke a cigarette and feel the last of the DMT go away. I notice the cigarette smoke a bit heavy in my chest. I start to ponder on the smokeability of lye.

My first journey was a lot like this, except very short lived and nowhere near as detailed.

I do not fear a higher dose, but I can not see myself taking one as high as 50Mg+. Thank goodness for a good scale. On the first trip though, I had a vision of a landscape with a few features. Hopefully I will get around to putting this to art. Right now, all it is is a crappy pencil drawing so I dont forget what I saw.

Anyway, thanks for reading!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

acolon_5
#2 Posted : 3/17/2008 7:53:16 PM

The Great Namah

Might I suggest NOT sticking your face over a gas burner! If you get a good dose you will most likely end up face first into a burning pyrex dish, possible catching your hair on fire or worse...and let me tell you that is no way to enter hyperspace. It'd make for one hell of a bad experience. Please use DMT responsibly...we really don't need a new headline in the paper "Permanent Disfiguration from Smoking Drugs" "DMT, new dangerous drug burns user badly"

There are many good methods for smoking. Search the forum, there is a wealth of info on here! However, dish-on-stove is not one of them. Look into a vaporizer, "the machine", a simple pipe filled with ash or leaf, a bong, or even rolled up with tobacco or mj...

Drawing spice-scapes are a wonderful tool for remembering. I frequently do this when I have a meaningful experience. 50mgs is nothing like 10-20...it can and will give one a serious spanking. Please don't underestimate this sacrament. It is a powerful tool.

Welcome to the forum!
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.