We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Datura seeds in a blend? Options

mattritt
#1 Posted : 4/22/2010 5:33:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Has anyone put datura seeds in their changa blends? How was it? I have some Datura inoxia seeds I want to put to good use. I plan to try to grow one but am contemplating use in changa.
Step forward into your cave. That's right. You're going deeper into your cave. And you're going to find, your power animal...

Imagine your pain as a white ball of healing light. It moves over your body, healing you. Now keep this going, remember to breathe, and step forward through the backdoor of the room. Where does it lead?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

۩
#2 Posted : 4/22/2010 5:37:12 PM

Eat and plant the seeds (remember, just a few is needed) prior to changa smoke. Save the leaves and flowers for blends.

mattritt
#3 Posted : 4/22/2010 7:19:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

How are the effects of putting the leaves and flowers in the blends?
Step forward into your cave. That's right. You're going deeper into your cave. And you're going to find, your power animal...

Imagine your pain as a white ball of healing light. It moves over your body, healing you. Now keep this going, remember to breathe, and step forward through the backdoor of the room. Where does it lead?

۩
#4 Posted : 4/22/2010 7:28:46 PM

Strong, ghastly, dehydrating, potentiating, denauseating, etc. Take a toke and work your way up. It's toxic, so I don't recommend it.

OpeningPandorasBox
#5 Posted : 4/22/2010 11:20:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Seems like scary business. I would imagine you error on the side of caution as to how much datura is used to make the blend. Im sure it can be done safely and I dont doubt that house has the knowledge to do it but I would advise against it for anyone not familiar with the plant.
OpeningPandorasBox is a fictional character created by a very imaginative but delusional person. Anything posted by OpeningPandorasBox should be considered nothing more than the incoherent ramblings of an imaginary alter ego. Under no circumstances should what is posted be considered true experiences, ideas, or advice. As far as matters of the law are concerned since OpeningPandorasBox only exists outside the realms of physical reality he is under no jurisdiction and no one within the physical world should attempt to recreate or reenact any of his fictional activity.

۩
#6 Posted : 4/22/2010 11:27:20 PM

Brugmansia flowers [my personal preferred datura spp smoke], which like all datura spp. vary in potency greatly from time of day, season, and many other factors that are unknown.
The datura seeds are the least variable and that is why many of us use 3 to potentiate and denauseate our entheogens. Specifically Datura Stramonium. The Inoxias that you have will be a bit more sedating than the stimulating stramonium.

They can be added to changa like this:

2 parts spice to
1 part caapi leaves
1 part brugmansia flower

smoking is a relatively safer form of ingestion compared to a tea for instance, but it still feels toxic, so I can't recommend this to anyone.

I know people are intrigued though, and if they want to find out on their own, they should pursue with caution and only work with this powerful and occasionally delusional teacher every so often.

Dorge
#7 Posted : 4/23/2010 5:55:54 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

SWIMS OZZY FRIeNDS add angel trumpet tothe mix...they say its divine...
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/