We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12345NEXT»
Pets? Everyones got pets! Options

coz42
#41 Posted : 9/1/2010 12:36:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Here is, The Kraken. 8 months now going strong, one of the most interesting pets I've ever taken care for and at higher states the cephalomancy can become very peculiar.

...heh

As free as a bird Smile

Why do we have such a strong connection to each other as earthlings and why can't people keep their damn garbage in their cars? Wild animals are meant to be wild? perhaps.. but with the vicarious nature of all progeny, care for one another, right? Someone totally slammed me for caring for an octopus that was probably going slaughtered and fed to humans in some sushi palace off Canal St. Rolling eyes
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught. ~Baba Dioum

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

corridors of my cells
#42 Posted : 9/1/2010 2:31:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ghostman wrote:
Oh dear, you shouldn't have done that...

I have two Cats, the ginger cat is the father and his name is Miro (Nemiroff) - he came from Russia, which is why he is red. His son is called Pisello, but his real name is Pussolini bin Laden.

They are a couple of furry little rock stars.

Dude these are some weird ass cats Smile very interesting cats u got, would love to have some cats like urs. how is the interaction with human, are they intelligent cats ? i have grown few cats myself and i hold a very nice cat at the moment.. His colors are so strong and his personality is great unlike any other cats i have seen in my life.... every friend of mine who have seen my cat thinks he is a human. Smile

olympus mon
#43 Posted : 9/1/2010 5:12:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

this is Goji. she is part panda and if every dmt journey was true she is also the physical form of God in this dimension. Laughing
olympus mon attached the following image(s):
.jpg (445kb) downloaded 534 time(s).
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

Dimitrius
#44 Posted : 9/1/2010 6:08:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

olympus mon wrote:
....and if every dmt journey was true she is also the physical form of God in this dimension. Laughing

hahaha. that made me laugh out loud.

@ ghostman...what planet do your cats come from?
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi

Rivea
#45 Posted : 9/1/2010 6:22:31 AM

No.. that can't be...

Senior Member | Skills: Harmalas, A/B Extraction, Sonication, Sterile Processing, Hardware design, Craftsman

Shpongle wrote:
This is my Dood right here

You cat is great. I have a Siamese that can be like that... laid back to the max.
Everything mentioned herein has been deemed by our staff of expert psychiatrists to be the delusional rantings of a madman who has been treated with Thorazine who is hospitalized within the confines of our locked facility. This patient sometimes requires the application of 6 point leather restraints and electrodes at the temples to break his delusions. Therefore, take everything mentioned above with a grain of salt...

universecannon
#46 Posted : 9/1/2010 5:42:25 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Id like you all to meet an old friend of mine....

Dimitri 3000!!!

I went to the bathroom in this place to take a piss and there was this fish swimming around in the toilet. He was left for dead after someone obviously won him from the fair nearby but didn't want him. So i saved him (before pissing) but he died shortly after. He had an exciting life though

Very nice pets people! that kangaroo is awesome btw...looks so dam alien when its fighting the dog

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

mogascreeta
#47 Posted : 9/1/2010 5:42:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

here's my kitty. she's really cuddly and soft and playful. I think sometimes she thinks she's a dog. When she runs she gallops like a little horse. Her name is kitty.
mogascreeta attached the following image(s):
100_1562.jpg (173kb) downloaded 495 time(s).
100_1563.jpg (180kb) downloaded 495 time(s).
100_1565.jpg (178kb) downloaded 493 time(s).
100_1566.jpg (179kb) downloaded 492 time(s).
"I'm creeping back to life, my nervous system all awry, I'm wearing the inside out. Look at him now, he's paler somehow, but he's coming round. He's starting to choke It's been so long since he spoke, well he can have the words right from my mouth. And with these words I can see, clear through the clouds that covered me, Just give it time then speak my name. now we can hear ourselves again" Pink Floyd- Wearing the Inside Out
Mogascreeta is a pathological liar and should not be taken seriously under any circumstance.

Phlux-
#48 Posted : 9/2/2010 8:22:43 AM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

wow those cats look wild.

i didnt know basenjis were so awesome and those vids of it playng with the roo are just too kewl.
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

sigmundfreuid
#49 Posted : 9/2/2010 9:29:43 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Nice Octopus coz42 .

Heres my cat ,he got attacked this during last week by another cat and we thought he lost his eye but it seems that he didnt !

sigmundfreuid attached the following image(s):
CIMG0231.JPG (1,331kb) downloaded 465 time(s).
CIMG0234.JPG (1,274kb) downloaded 463 time(s).
Swim is a figment of your imagination and he's a compulsive liar,thus everything he says is pure lies !

L_Star
#50 Posted : 9/2/2010 12:17:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The KRAKEN! How cool
Much respect to all from L_Star

Disclaimer: EVERYTHING posted by L_Star is said from the following persons: SWIM. All are hypothetical posts and are not endorsements of any activities, beliefs, and practices stated, that may be correlated with the person stated, or another person posting, or third party user, in anyway on dmt-nexus.com. All that is said is for educational purposes and as said is "hypothetical" and therefore cannot be taken for true accounts. SWIM and L_Star abide by the Law in all practices. SWIM would like reader to note that SWIM is blind, and L_Star is a typing assistant voluntering for SWIM. L_Star is bound by legal legislation for customer privacy by Data Protection Act, therefore SWIM will not be identified.

Regards L_Star

ghostman
#51 Posted : 9/2/2010 9:18:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dimitrius wrote:
olympus mon wrote:
....and if every dmt journey was true she is also the physical form of God in this dimension. Laughing

hahaha. that made me laugh out loud.

@ ghostman...what planet do your cats come from?

Don't joke about it. These little guys know exactly what is going. They can read minds. I know my place.

This thread rocks.
ghostman attached the following image(s):
miro.jpg (40kb) downloaded 435 time(s).
boiz.jpg (67kb) downloaded 435 time(s).
Peace in mind, Love in heart

ghostman
#52 Posted : 9/2/2010 9:28:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

corridors of my cells wrote:

Dude these are some weird ass cats Smile very interesting cats u got, would love to have some cats like urs. how is the interaction with human, are they intelligent cats ? i have grown few cats myself and i hold a very nice cat at the moment.. His colors are so strong and his personality is great unlike any other cats i have seen in my life.... every friend of mine who have seen my cat thinks he is a human. Smile

These cats are not really cats. They are half monkey half alien. They are just wearing cat pajamas. They are my best little friends, awesome little guys. They talk, a lot, are quite demanding but are excellent company and endlessly entertaining. They are very intelligent and their favorite movie is The Matrix, seriously, they sit and watch it.

They are Oriental Shorthair. Root Siamese, some with Ocelot in the tree.

Eden
#53 Posted : 9/2/2010 9:53:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Some ocelot?? Really, where did you come upon such a breed? These are really the most interesting cats I have ever seen.

Phlux-
#54 Posted : 9/2/2010 10:16:48 PM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

hahahha - orsim - that black ones facial expressions are priceless - my lil mu barks at the mousebirds too.
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

ghostman
#55 Posted : 9/2/2010 10:29:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Eden wrote:
Some ocelot?? Really, where did you come upon such a breed? These are really the most interesting cats I have ever seen.

Mine don't have Ocelot in them, but my ginger boy has some striking markings and a nice spotted belly. Bengals have Ocelot in them and you can get Bengal Cross Oriental.

Here is a Bengal on the left, and an Ocelot on the right

Here is a Bengal Cross Oriental, so Siamese with Ocelot

But what you really want, is a Toyger

Ice House
#56 Posted : 9/3/2010 12:57:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

The Love of my life, Miss Magnolia Mae Chocolate Lab and SeaHawk my MainCoon Kitty
Ice House attached the following image(s):
f02c0685_jpg_orig.jpg (93kb) downloaded 409 time(s).
Picture 773.jpg (45kb) downloaded 409 time(s).
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

WSaged
#57 Posted : 9/3/2010 1:13:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ghostman wrote:

But what you really want, is a Toyger

Wow!!!! is that for real??????
I do want one!!!

Here is my 'lil buddy Dash.....he thinks he's laundry.
WSaged attached the following image(s):
Dash_Window Waving.jpg (161kb) downloaded 405 time(s).
Dash_Laundry Far.jpg (148kb) downloaded 402 time(s).
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

BoKuDen
#58 Posted : 9/3/2010 1:40:56 AM

-

This is Neko my best pal, trip sitter, & pet

"The more one is able to articulate what it is, the less others are able to understand."
I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars.
Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need.
Our Great War's a spiritual war. Our Great Depression is our lives.

corridors of my cells
#59 Posted : 9/3/2010 1:53:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ghostman wrote:

These cats are not really cats. They are half monkey half alien. They are just wearing cat pajamas. They are my best little friends, awesome little guys. They talk, a lot, are quite demanding but are excellent company and endlessly entertaining. They are very intelligent and their favorite movie is The Matrix, seriously, they sit and watch it.

They are Oriental Shorthair. Root Siamese, some with Ocelot in the tree.

Yea i noticed.. they are sum interesting animals.. very cute tho.. here are my cats.... old cat who died (white one) and the new cat which i still have at the moment (orange one)... the white one is a Van Cat u can tell from the eyes Razz but not pure, mixed with some other kind that i dunno. The orange one is very intelligent, acts like a human.. I had grown 4 cats till now, and nothin like him. Smile

Eschaton
#60 Posted : 9/6/2010 12:26:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

AWESOME thread.

(In descending order)

This is my Mummy:

This is my Duke:

And last, but not least, Milo:

Eschaton attached the following image(s):
1.jpg (825kb) downloaded 400 time(s).
2.jpg (891kb) downloaded 399 time(s).
3.jpg (849kb) downloaded 398 time(s).