We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT»
Pets? Everyones got pets! Options

#21 Posted : 4/21/2010 4:02:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hands down, best thread. The Furry CoPilots, inc.

I have no pets, sadly - work does not allow a regular lifestyle... often gone for weeks at a time. So I borrow cats, because, lets face it, no-one really owns a cat, do they??

And sometimes I think I am a pet of the Mantoids. Do they post pictures of me on a 9 dimensional thread somewhere circling a black hole? Hope not
"at journey's end, we must begin again"

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Czepa
#22 Posted : 4/22/2010 9:42:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I used to have a pet kangaroo. we got him as a very small joey in 2006 and he was released in 2008
here's a youtube clip of him and my dog banjo playing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_areBajlhA
Banjo is a basenji, and haha if you ever want a "different" dog get one of these. they have an impulsive trickster attitude. banjo is now 10 years old and he still plays and acts like a puppy. but they are very intelligent animals, he opens the back door, dobs on people if they are hassling him, and has a very good understanding of words. ie peoples names, non-regular activities, most common verbs. can actually say a complete sentence to him and have him understand.
Czepa attached the following image(s):
Little jack.jpg (52kb) downloaded 692 time(s).
Cranky roo.jpg (1,816kb) downloaded 699 time(s).
banjo and roo.PNG (334kb) downloaded 694 time(s).
Jack in the garden.JPG (25kb) downloaded 687 time(s).
Sir Terrence McKenna: "and what is real: is you, and your friends, and your associations, your highs, your orgasms your hopes your plans your fears... and were told. no. we're unimportant, we're peripherial. get a degree, get a job, get a this, get a that. and then your a player, (but) you dont even want to play that game? (well) you want to re-claim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers: who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash thats being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world. ¿where is that at?"

"But now technology throws a curve. and the curve is that we live so long, that we figure out what a scam this is. we figure out that what your supposed to work for isn't worth having, we figure out that our politicians are buffoons, we figure out that professional scientists are reputation building gravitating weasels. we discover that all organizations are corrupted by ambition. we figure. it. out... and as you come to see that you are alienated you realise that culture is not your friend."

endlessness
#23 Posted : 4/22/2010 11:21:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

awesome thread! Some very sweet pets you guys got there Smile

Back when I was in Brazil I had a dog but she died unfortunately.. She was really awesome trip companion, always jumping in the pool and getting out through the stairs with her green ball in the mouth Very happy

Gir
#24 Posted : 4/22/2010 3:30:49 PM

Gir

YOU HAD A KANGAROO!??????

WHAT THE HELL!!!! I want a kangaroo Sad Sad Sad Sad
Lets go extract something together Smile

house wrote:
19:10:05 ‹house› mama aya gave me lego man eye healers

Smoke Spice, NOW

Gir likes to tell lies, and the truth, but gir cant even tell the difference between them...

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.phpTHIS IS THE VENUS PROJECT.

River Monkey
#25 Posted : 4/22/2010 5:04:40 PM

Charlie

I got 2 black cats called Maya and Lomo, only 7 months old. They live with my girlfriend and I. They haven't really seen me or my girlfriend on drugs yet, although we got them the day after we saw shpongle, so we were still fairly shpongled when we brought them home!

I'm gonna list the dogs I've grown up with who have been by my side on many an entheogenic voyage as furry copilots and warm organic non-verbal friends. They live with my parents but I visit home every week or so and take them for a walk (usually with the cats).

A spaniel called Edwina, who is the most happy, loving and chilled out dog I've ever known.

And a couple of aging labradors called hershey and bentley.

Gir
#26 Posted : 4/23/2010 3:35:56 PM

Gir

YAAY!!!!

we added a animal to the collection. Her name is Nuella (new ella):

She is precious, and responds to her name. And is Extremely vocal, and a bed hog

house wrote:

Smoke Spice, NOW

Gir likes to tell lies, and the truth, but gir cant even tell the difference between them...

Czepa
#27 Posted : 4/24/2010 1:40:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

my kangaroo was actually the best pet, he was 80% tame. if you lay on the grass in the backyard he would come join you. if you got him excited and start fighting with him, you duck down, bow your head and he stops going crazy. thats submission. he loved his warm kangaroo milk+honey. he would always fight the clothes on the clothes line (and pull them off) he never really grew out of it either, he found it extremely entertaining to fight half the clothes line sometimes.
Sir Terrence McKenna: "and what is real: is you, and your friends, and your associations, your highs, your orgasms your hopes your plans your fears... and were told. no. we're unimportant, we're peripherial. get a degree, get a job, get a this, get a that. and then your a player, (but) you dont even want to play that game? (well) you want to re-claim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers: who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash thats being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world. ¿where is that at?"

"But now technology throws a curve. and the curve is that we live so long, that we figure out what a scam this is. we figure out that what your supposed to work for isn't worth having, we figure out that our politicians are buffoons, we figure out that professional scientists are reputation building gravitating weasels. we discover that all organizations are corrupted by ambition. we figure. it. out... and as you come to see that you are alienated you realise that culture is not your friend."

Aegle
#28 Posted : 4/25/2010 12:13:36 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

Such an awesome thread man, here is my kitty cat...

Much Peace and Understanding
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

River Monkey
#29 Posted : 4/27/2010 1:29:13 PM

Charlie

Loving the cacti in the background Very happy

Infinite I
#30 Posted : 4/27/2010 2:22:54 PM

JC

Czepa wrote:
my kangaroo was actually the best pet, he was 80% tame. if you lay on the grass in the backyard he would come join you. if you got him excited and start fighting with him, you duck down, bow your head and he stops going crazy. thats submission. he loved his warm kangaroo milk+honey. he would always fight the clothes on the clothes line (and pull them off) he never really grew out of it either, he found it extremely entertaining to fight half the clothes line sometimes.

Thats so cool! Cool

I have a hamster, well my partners daughter does and my mum had west highland terriers, love dogs me!

#31 Posted : 4/27/2010 3:16:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Infinite I wrote:

I have a hamster, well my partners daughter does and my mum had west highland terriers, love dogs me!

and of course, the little baby dinosaur in your arms. Smile

I LOVE your avatar, Infinite I ... makes me smile every time
"at journey's end, we must begin again"

Infinite I
#32 Posted : 4/27/2010 3:36:23 PM

JC

Cool, cheers Smile

Aegle
#33 Posted : 5/3/2010 2:18:08 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

River Monkey wrote:
Loving the cacti in the background Very happy

River Monkey

Why thank you... :b

Much Peace and Happiness
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

DMTripper
#34 Posted : 5/4/2010 1:34:34 AM

John Murdoch IV

I have one little predator catus of the genus felis Razz

––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

Gir
#35 Posted : 5/4/2010 2:03:59 AM

Gir

LOL DMTripper, he looks so Tiny. Nice bike ^^; jealous..

house wrote:

Smoke Spice, NOW

Deleriant
#36 Posted : 5/6/2010 6:31:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey Methtical, what sort of snake is Lucifer? His colours are amazing!

Here's my little Stimson python, Pixel Smile

EDIT: Removed pic due to it's hilariously large size. Sorry >_<

kaleidoscope eyes
#37 Posted : 5/7/2010 8:50:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'll have to upload a picture of my black & white rat kingsley =)
the fictional character, kaleidoscope eyes, resides in the sky with diamonds and cellophane flowers

L_Star
#38 Posted : 8/31/2010 11:12:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Her name is Ben!
L_Star attached the following image(s):
DSCF1001.jpg (37kb) downloaded 415 time(s).
S8000151.jpg (39kb) downloaded 413 time(s).
S8000162.jpg (39kb) downloaded 414 time(s).
S8000159.jpg (42kb) downloaded 414 time(s).
Much respect to all from L_Star

Disclaimer: EVERYTHING posted by L_Star is said from the following persons: SWIM. All are hypothetical posts and are not endorsements of any activities, beliefs, and practices stated, that may be correlated with the person stated, or another person posting, or third party user, in anyway on dmt-nexus.com. All that is said is for educational purposes and as said is "hypothetical" and therefore cannot be taken for true accounts. SWIM and L_Star abide by the Law in all practices. SWIM would like reader to note that SWIM is blind, and L_Star is a typing assistant voluntering for SWIM. L_Star is bound by legal legislation for customer privacy by Data Protection Act, therefore SWIM will not be identified.

Regards L_Star

gammagore
#39 Posted : 8/31/2010 11:13:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

L_Star
#40 Posted : 8/31/2010 11:18:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Czepa wrote:
I used to have a pet kangaroo.

That is one of the COOLEST pets i have seen! If only they were avalible over here Very happy

Much respect to all from L_Star

Disclaimer: EVERYTHING posted by L_Star is said from the following persons: SWIM. All are hypothetical posts and are not endorsements of any activities, beliefs, and practices stated, that may be correlated with the person stated, or another person posting, or third party user, in anyway on dmt-nexus.com. All that is said is for educational purposes and as said is "hypothetical" and therefore cannot be taken for true accounts. SWIM and L_Star abide by the Law in all practices. SWIM would like reader to note that SWIM is blind, and L_Star is a typing assistant voluntering for SWIM. L_Star is bound by legal legislation for customer privacy by Data Protection Act, therefore SWIM will not be identified.

Regards L_Star

PREV1234NEXT»