We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The Disco Biscuits Options

SunRise
#1 Posted : 4/19/2010 10:50:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

any kids in here?

This is an epic live performance of a band, and my first half accidental show changed my life completelyVery happy Very happy Very happy

http://www.archive.org/d...b2008-03-08.km143.flac16

this a a soundboard of the set if anyone is interested.

Razz Twisted Evil Rage Biscuits
Spice Tavelin
Space Cowboy

Just know that when you finally realize what type of place the Nexus is, and how many lives it has touched, know that you have helped each one of them and I hope you continue doing so and never lose your way in life-Steely

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Big Inhale
#2 Posted : 4/19/2010 11:01:50 PM

The Enlightend One

They were in town last night.
Can you Imagine? From one single Idea everything appeared here.
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!

lyserge
#3 Posted : 4/20/2010 1:06:57 AM

polyfather anomalous

They were in town last fall...what a light show, what a show. The entire room of 1,000 people was dancing, it was electrifying. The keyboardist was especially enthralling. I think those guys were classically trained, too.
"...I didn't know that Cheshire cats always grinned; in fact, I didn't know that cats could grin..." - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

Ginkgo
#4 Posted : 4/20/2010 1:12:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for the tip, I love this! Very happy

LawnBoy
#5 Posted : 4/20/2010 1:16:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I will definitely see them at Bonnaroo. They are on my list of bands to see.
Posts made by me are either fictional or false, or both. I do not endorse, condone or engage in illegal activities. I love the state, my big brother. "I" myself am fictional. I am a collection of individuals, that are not entirely human. "I" do not exist in reality. Any resemblance to an individual bound by laws is merely coincidental. I lie and tell very little of the truth; do not believe me, and, especially, don't hold "me" accountable for any posts.

anuggslife
#6 Posted : 4/20/2010 3:49:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

shit kicks ass i had heard of them and saw em thursday night in the voodoo tent at wakarusa 06...
totally blew me away the whole show was killer... ive probably seen almost 10 shows since then.
rothbury last year was an incredible show

damiana
#7 Posted : 4/20/2010 3:54:01 AM

Cosmic Dragon

Thanks. Love the disco biscuits.
PEACE

SunRise
#8 Posted : 4/20/2010 4:08:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

WOO Theres alot of us!! I have enjoyed many other posts from the users in this topic so far, nice to see y'all chime in!

I see them every chance I can, Ive had incredible experiences at these shows, seeing Tractorbeam in Miami was an exceptional night.Twisted Evil Very happy Twisted Evil

should we arrange a meet up at say....the next atlanta shows with sts9? the tabernacle is the best venue ive ever seen the Biscuits rage and I will not be missing this epic weekend in august.Shocked get a room at the super 8Wink
Very happy bisco!

Spice Tavelin
Space Cowboy

Just know that when you finally realize what type of place the Nexus is, and how many lives it has touched, know that you have helped each one of them and I hope you continue doing so and never lose your way in life-Steely

kungpow
#9 Posted : 5/3/2010 1:31:45 PM

Brandon

I enjoy the disco biscuits sometimes, but I am not really down with the scene that follows them. I seen a few sets of theirs at camp bisco last year and they really knew how to throw down, and their newer stuff is getting even better. As long as tehy dont' sing I like em. Their singing is some of the worst. There is a band here in the midwest called papadosio and they suck at singing too.

I will see their set at wakarusa this year. I am sure they will throw down.

alladinsgrandpa
#10 Posted : 5/3/2010 4:04:30 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I think th disco biscuits are playing at three on the mainstage at waka on the first day this year