We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
11 people on mush at the same time. Options

3rdEyePryed
#1 Posted : 4/18/2010 6:37:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This experience by far was the most intense I've had. Pure mind talking, people talking in future tense like they already did those things in their life or experienced them before they happen. I felt like we changed a part of time because in the moment of what we experienced while it was happening there was no time because time is a clock and on mush a clock is a silly toy.

So we got the shrooms. Out of the 11 of us we had 34 grams split between 11 people. This was going to be one hell of a night.

I myself didn't have anything to eat the entire day and decided to do 8 grams on a empty stomach. When it started to hit me i could feel like i didn't need to breath anymore so i just went with it. i didn't comprehend breathing anymore, but i still was but it was odd. while they started to peak i was laughing uncontrollably. I was seeing objects come out of the speakers playing music, seeing people walk into the room and change the colors in the room from there perception of it. Seeing patterns come off people and then it would hit the wall and then moved alog it like a snake changing and morphing. I started to crawl around my friends house. exploring this ever changing world of patters and seeing them come off me. Then about after the 2 hours of this I started to peak again But this one sent a wave from the top of my head and down my body but it kept going it went into the couch and vibrated everything around me as it left my body. With every inhale and exhale i could feel this wave that was a part of me move trough and vibrate everything around me. the vibrations was my heart beat. I could see it and i was it.

there was a hour were no one talked just pure energy transfer. at this time i became like wax and seen a jungle form around me and that my body was just a part of this tree i was looking up at i just became a root of the tree.

after about a hour of that things got interesting, i was watching everyone around me talk but they were saying everything i was thinking. i even got to the point were i was changing what others were saying it was beyond anything i can understand but was quite interesting. i closed my eyes at one part and and watched 4 dimensional colors dance on the back of my eye lids. it was organic like and looked like a forest of interchanging parts. the colors i seen were new and different Very happy.

we decided to go for a walk to 7 eleven. the entire walk i was watching myself walk there. everything that happened in that walk was amazing i felt like when i walked on the earth i was on a tread mill and that i actually wasn't ever moving just moving the consciousness of things around me. that i never move from the time i was existing in this body until now.

I was the space in-between everything i was shifting in and out of body, shifting into others and seeing all the people that have affected them and their experience in life. people were describing there salvia or other mushroom trips before this one and all of our experiences combine were the trip we were experiencing right now on these mushrooms.

i didn't sleep for the entire night i layed awake for 5 hours just watching colors dance in the dark and rainbows come off of people. i understood that i was going to B.C. soon. i seen all the possibilities of how my life could have ended up but even just the thought of them are creating them in another alternate reality. I seen how thing just loop back on them selves and it never ended.

i don't know what more to write but all i can say is .....8 grams on a dry stomach with 11 people is one interesting thing to experience.

(i apologize for any grammar..mistakes)
Conjoint creation and joy for all from its contemplation.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Dimitrius
#2 Posted : 4/18/2010 7:33:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ahhhh, mushrooms....a few months.

3rdEyePryed wrote:
But this one sent a wave from the top of my head and down my body but it kept going it went into the couch and vibrated everything around me as it left my body. With every inhale and exhale i could feel this wave that was a part of me move trough and vibrate everything around me. the vibrations was my heart beat. I could see it and i was it.

You should draw this ^^. That would be awesome.

I love mushrooms. Very happy

And wow man, 8 dry grams on no food all day. *there's not a smiley with big enough eyes for that* Shocked
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi