We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Newspeak is real Options

NewShaman
#1 Posted : 3/15/2008 4:00:53 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Here is frightening example of what I rant and rave about.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBPQt-kWiOg

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

NewShaman
#2 Posted : 3/15/2008 4:22:33 AM
DMT-Nexus member

SWIM came over and had a look at it to and he said this.

"
Friends and brothers, morons and madmen, I don't care who you are, I kid you not I could write a 100 page Ph D thesis on what you've just seen there. Could it be that we are THAT FUCKED? It's scary, I know a lot of people are waking up. I think I'm one of them. They want to keep us all dumb and stupid. I mean did you EVEN watch the Anna Nicole smith? That was the best 2 weeks of TV EVER. Every day it blew my mind.

End insane rant on media theory/ socia theory criticism psychadelic insality/waking up/dammaged goods/ umm/ fuck catagorizing.

but seriously people it's all on that video. If you can't see how, or what it is I'm pointing out in this video, or can't take a good fucking look at... I'm a mile beyond you. I'm not here to coddle to those who can't see it, but the newspeak is there.

To wake up. Is to bend the barrel of the gun around, when you understand what the weapon is. And the war that will come. It's not just me who sees this. I'm infected by it. it's not even my shit honestly, it's content collected. It's from seeing it through them. The truth is I was a flimy prop anyway. I was the behaviorists model man of nihilistic stupidity. I left that a long time ago. It's not just me. And fuck, it's not even me. It's out there. I find I'm about two years beyond the truely crazy ones.

But I have had many teachers. Many many wicked masters who showed me the tricks of the game that it knows no limit to what it can connsume and eat. The parasite. The evil men behind the curtain is [sic] being exposed. And peole are breaking through. Maybe we can't be happy yet. But upon liberation from the lie. The utter chains of stupidity, there is a small window we may step, perhaps into Love?
"

Hmmm, he never does say the same thing.

-NS

MR.shroom
#3 Posted : 3/15/2008 6:50:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hey buddy take it easy, the world is fucked we know about it , but there 'are' a certain group of people that is waking up, and everyday more and more join us waking people , waiting anxiously , for the right time, with the right people and them nothing can stop us ,a will of one together with the same will of many may change the world as we know it

peace

NewShaman
#4 Posted : 3/15/2008 7:02:50 AM
DMT-Nexus member

The medical term might be Pheochromocytoma?
Or the next likely culprit is Mercury posining.

"...The primary symptoms of mercury-poisoning are vague psychic ones. Short-time memory deteriorates. You will find it difficult to concentrate on tasks which require attention and thinking. It is easier to execute tasks that are well known rather than to learn something new. You avoid social contacts which demand that you get out of your introvert behavior. You loose your temper easily and switch between different moods for no particular reason. Little by little, a more physical kind of exhaustion is added to the condition. More and more effort is required to initiate activities and sometimes break things due to inability to co-ordinate your movements with your visual impressions (ataxia). Occasional headaches, minor involuntary muscle spasms or ticks within groups of muscles can also appear. Hands and feet become easily cold, attacks of dizziness or vertigo can occur, and periodically you may find it difficult to focus your eyes and to see clearly. Joint and muscle pains, stiffness, lumbago and similar symptoms often appear at an early stage. They can be caused or increased by low availability of the trace element selenium. Nervous heart, sometimes accompanied by a week pulse, sometimes by a hard pulse, creates a feeling of anxiety. You don't sleep well, you wake up stiff and never feel thoroughly rested. As a whole you need more sleep than before, and you are constantly tired. Some individuals develop pronounced intestinal and stomach disturbances. Bloating is common and diarrhea can alternate with constipation. From 50 to 200 micrograms mercury from amalgam daily passes the gastrointestinal tract. There is usually irritation where mercury first interacts with tissues. The upper respiratory tract easily becomes chronically inflamed and symptoms in mouth appear. The gums bleed when you brush your teeth, red and white irritations (lichen, leukoplakia) araise, blisters and sensitivity to certain nutritives develop, ypur teeth ache, the whole jaw can become more or less inflamed, and some persons develop sinusitis. Metal taste in your mouth is a direct sign of metal-poisoning (mercury, copper). The more poisoned you are, the more serious and chronic your problems become. The piruitary gland will be affected which often leads to frequent urination. When the thyroid gland is affected secondary effects on metabolism can appear. Both glands accumulate mercury. neurological symptoms such as numbness, hypersensitivity and paralysis exacerbate. It is often hard to determine if the cause is in the nervous or circulatory systems..."

I have everyone of those. The stomach problems, the memory problems, de-realization, inability to learn new things (externally at least), siniusits, sore joints, weaking muscles.
I wouldn't rule these out. -to be continued.

MR.shroom
#5 Posted : 3/15/2008 7:15:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

NewShaman wrote:

I have everyone of those. The stomach problems, the memory problems, de-realization, inability to learn new things (externally at least), siniusits, sore joints, weaking muscles.
I wouldn't rule these out. -to be continued.

wow where da heck are u living mate?in a pool of liquid metals? the moon? or another planet?
i've got some of the above sintoms but that's cuz i smoke too much mj everyday(bad memory mostly, and some de-realization) i think that whatever your are doing , that's not good for your
go to the country side(if you live in a city) and get some fresh air, switch you mobile off and get some peace of mind looking at the clouds and feeling the world turning not just around you but it turns around everyone

kaos.underwave
#6 Posted : 3/16/2008 9:19:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

so mercury poisoning causes all this shit? looks like we all got it then.
you've listed pretty much every physical or mental health problem I've ever had, and then some...
maybe it was it the mercury all along...? damn swordfish!
they always told me, but I never listened, don't trust the swordfish
Onwards and upwards

DeadLizard
#7 Posted : 3/16/2008 10:38:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

kaos.underwave wrote:
so mercury poisoning causes all this shit?

Yeah man, they put it in the fish. <_<
Or it's in the fish anyway and they don't tell you. >_>
Or they tell you and you don't listen because you like fish. <_<
Either way your totaly fucked Shocked

¿ǝɹǝɥ uo ƃu‎i s‎i 773H ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ

El Ka Bong
#8 Posted : 3/16/2008 10:30:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ummm the video link shows a lady getting arrested who's an egg-salad thrower, and discusses the campagin security issues ... ?!

Mercury poisoning..!?

NewShaman
#9 Posted : 3/17/2008 4:45:45 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Yeah I was a bit paranoid when I mentioned mercury posining... it, Paranoia yes, it can happen. It appears I may have something similar to cealic, which is where your body's immuse system goes nuts because of the glutien or allegerins or all the shit in the food. Doctors can't figure out what's wrong. It seems something GI and autioimmune related I dunno. If you dig, a lot of illnesses have symptoms of of stiffness pain nausea, derealization. The article on CFS, covers this very general illness. CFS is probably just undiagnoses allergies, or MS, or firo, whatever it is they can't figure out, and makes you sick all the time. Lupus, even parasistes or chronic bugs. I mean it's a freaking solve the myser puzzle. And part of it is psychological as well. Just part of the puzzel yes.

My life sometimes is a bit like mystery diagnosis. And I'm the net all day. I hit upon that. I think it's really just marketing in hindsight, to convince you dental amalgam needs their services to remove toxic fillings from your teeth. That said. Heavy metal posining can heppen, in a lot ways. Even barium, if you beleive in Chemtrails, is dumped. Floride in the water is know to be highly toxic. Monsantos products are banned in cannada but legal in the US. There's a lot people with myster sickness or simply I'm stressed out and feel like crap all the time syndrome. Some environemnt toxin or alergen or CFS has made me quite weak and sick for a while, about a year now.

And uh. I stand by my writing. It's, a bit like art, or simply my reaction or expression to it.
I believe there is a message if you listen closer to what is on the news. How it is written and presented, the kind of ideas and lanugage that controls what we can think or say. It's like bottling people, herding sheep, or steering masses.
Listen closley to the way she talks about Seucirity, and frames this woman was a crazy or bad protester who was trying to get at Barak oboma. it's scare story to make parelles to MLK and the Historicity of it. But it's not on accident. It's DELIBERATE. It's a tough pill to swallow, any shrink would label it paranoid before it even exits your mouth. But I do believe it is controlled. Flat out. That's what I beleive is the objective interpertation of it.
So listen:"
Secret Service.
Secrity Agent.
Dangerous And Scary Moment.
Historical. Why do they duse historical over and over.
"
And the black guy comes on and babbles equal nonsense. You have to read people like Baudriallard, and the original I think, Guy Debord. Where a situation arises where the invisible hand is in fact a hand. Ok. That's what I believe. I have become. FLAKEY. Yes i have. I believe in it.
Listen closely and you'll see it's gibberish. Logical babbling that villifies a normal woman and gives credibilty to Barka Obamas secret security goons. The language used is a language of control. Propoganda, bullshit. Stay away from TV for a long time. I stayed away from TV a long time. It changed me after. TV became unreal. And in deep thought about this, I came back and could hear the way it is used to create a false self and false perception.
What I write, MAY BE nonsense, we could argue as skeptics all day. I play skeptic normally. MAYBE. I am open to that idea.
But it's certainly no different than academic work that focuses on language and society. It's like a game of being duped.
In academic literature, they use a term called. "Emancipation of the subject". It's essentially the point I'm making. I'm just very blunt.

So, TV is very bad... it's just the errosion of time and mind for someone elses message. TMK would always talk about how TV is like a drug, only someone else controls the content of your experience. Keep that in mind, what you're really seeing is very advanced. In 2001 it was already there. Since the IRAQ war is the true transition into unreality. Since the start of the IRAQ war, I declare the last 5 years historyless. NULL AND VOID. That I beleive is the corrent interpertation. Any other interpertation is really simply abuse of truth, abuse of language. It's not like sociologists and western marxists from the frankfort school didn't write about this for years. It's not like scholors in the 60's didn't war against this sort of shit or years and artists wanted to throw off their chains. And now Soma is here, it oozes out this prissy bitches mouth, this absurdity continues. Take your soma! OR head where I'm going.

That said I did abstain (herb) a few days, and had a wicked high tonight. Cannabis tolerance must be a bit like a charge.
3or4 days heavy smoking is like a charge, abstain for 2 or 3 days or week or longer, the charge is there to be released.
And I did have one of those better days today as well. so sure, there's some bipolarism here, but fuck if i'm gonna medicate it. That's truly the ultimate self destruction, to kill the only thing given. The mind. The only thing you control. DUM DUM DUM DUMMMM.

I'm working this out.
pz.

NewShaman
#10 Posted : 3/17/2008 5:36:58 AM
DMT-Nexus member

and this is not a rant against people here. This. MY RANT. AGAINST IT. Like I'm speaking to the people who need to read it. The people who are still chasing down celebrity and consuming crap on TV. It bottles up the person.
It's a strong message, it depends if you believe the sociologists or not about society and most people.
I know people are may very at ease with themselves or others, or very spiritually advanced. I am not so much yet. I'm a bit of an agnostic, but I pick up what seems like something worthwhile. And quite isolated in my perspectives and type of thinking as well, yes.
Alright that said. I'm gonna slink out for bit. Might pop up here or anywhere.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Thousand_Plateaus
When people read nutty ideas like that. The guys work, nobody can figure out what he meant exactly. They have a wiki I was once own that tries to help people understand some of it. Psychadellics are much faster...
I recently read about this guy calling himself Matt Mariot, if you google 'matt mariot 9/11'. Do that. I once thought he was the nuttiest man alive, but I came around, he is brilliant, even meshing with the extremely critical marxist perspectives I hold. I don't buy everything the man says, but he is really speaking the prophecy very loud. Very very loud. If you believe in that sort of thing.
Like the hand, is being exposed. Think about it, very carefully. Especially the REALLY NUTTY stuff about Neutron bombs at the world trade center.
Why did they never find and body parts or anything.
Why did the basement melt into a pool of molten metal where it was the thickest.
Why did they find bone fragments in 2006 in the deutche bank ventilation system? some 600 feet away?
Why did all the concrete superheat into dust?
Why was ONLY ONE FILING CABINET. Ever found. Because all the steel can be seeing being subliming into dust. The steel at the outter edges was left
s t a_ _ _ _ _ g.
And most of the paper
p _ _ _ r
survived...
only paper and dust. Even people. Just paper and dust.
HMMMM.
And the video cameras at ground level...
It was not conventional. Call it a bomb call it something, but it dustified anything with water or steel. (Concrete is full of water)
The demolition waves we see covers this up, the explosion at ground level, all the cameras filmed up, and ran, or if they were too close got knocked out. BRILLAINT.
Many cameras at ground level are knocked out by an EMP disturbance. These are videos are being censored showing this.
There are videos of witnesses who saw the ground level fireball.
And this is my explanation. AS A SKEPTIC. As a platonist. As saying, this is materialism to accept this explanation. It is less fantastical than anything else, I believe.
I am not Matt Mariot, but I had a meditation about what he said, when I finaly understood why he advocates the 'nuttery' that he does. Then I said, he is ONE OF THEM.
He must be, why else would he say or do what he does?
And finally why is everyone who worked on that site getting lung cacner so fast. HINT. It deals with the type of dust they breathed and the decay of alpha of partiles which bounce of the skin. Unless you breath them in. Like the dust from DU rounds. or some shit like that. No one denies the explanation of gulf war syndrome from these types of decay particles and the chromosomal damage proved by the history channel.

-NS

magic clown
#11 Posted : 3/17/2008 9:45:21 AM

aka Slap Stick Sam

I said to my friend Spike,
as he rode upon his bike.
"You'll think I'm going crazy likely as not
but humour me a mo and tell me do you know.
Do I seam to get much taller when its hot?"

Well Spike looked at my head,
"I havn't noticed" he said,
"but its a odd thing to be thinking, if I might say."
So I told him about the warning, int newspaper this morning.
about the mecury it says I eat each day.

Coz its in the oily fish,
that has been my favourite dish,
since the experts did their tests and broke the news.
They swore omega 3 would be very good for me
and I allways respect the experts views

Coz we've had mad cows desease,
C.J.D. was in the breaze
and you couldn't safely eat the home grown beaf.
Then eggs were deamed a threat, so fish seamed the safest bet
but its clearly just another source of grief.

Coz it swims in polluted seas
and injests the P.C.B.s
and the mercury that comes down in the rain.
For we never seam to care what we pump into the air,
untill it comes round to haunt us once again.

Now mercury in the brain,
is known to make people go insane.
If its left to accumilate there for too long.
And although I havn't had any signs I'm going mad,
I just can't wait shake that feeling somthings wrong.

Well Spike said to me with a snigger,
"They exagerate I figure,
take no notice these health scares come and go"
Well I was sure that he was right, as he pedaled out of sight,
for he really is the wisest dog I know.Very happy
I am a clown, nothing I say can be taken seriously. It is my profesion to talk nonsense

burnt
#12 Posted : 3/17/2008 9:51:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

man you gotta chill. instead of focusing on all this paranoid madness cause most of what your saying is just that. no offense its easy to believe it just like its easy to believe all the lies and deception that the government throws out on a daily basis. why not focus on the real facts like how the they disgraced the deaths of over 3000 people by lieing about who was involved and using it as an excuse to start a war in a place that had nothing to do with it to lead to deaths of thousands and thousands of people. thats a fact. thats proven. yea some people have bailed out and resigned as a result of these facts but that doesnt mean they should walk free. your wasting your time worrying about all these things. if you want to do something positive dont distract yourself or others with nonsense. and you know what maybe its not nonsense maybe more truth will come out as these people get brought down. but until then fight the real fight not some imaginary super elite group of people who are hunting you down. read the US constitution thats your defense! dont be afraid. fear and paranoia lead to just as many stupid beliefs as ignorance.

NewShaman
#13 Posted : 3/17/2008 10:08:27 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Well, it's out of my system now. So, I'm easing back so long as I don't get whacked or something, or get have this get pulled down. I just want it out there, for people with an open mind, or maybe if I can help someone see it as well. I was always a big fan of Terance McKenna, I believe he would want the truth to come out, so people could wake up.

But as for chilling out. Yes. I'd like to just go live out in the country a bit. But I find the truth of 9/11 so henious and offensive. When all people need to do is investigate it, so the insanity of it, the contradiction can stop.
I just want this out there.

I'm not sure what to make of your poem magic clown? It seems like you're trying to imply i'm speaking gibberish with my ideas.

DeadLizard
#14 Posted : 3/17/2008 11:52:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

NewShaman wrote:
I was always a big fan of Terance McKenna

And he was a big fan of the felt presence of direct experience.

The problem, when it arises, is that your pedeling "your" truth and then saying make up your own mind.
Someone takes the same data and comes to a different conclusion, then, even though they did
exactly as you said, they are closed minded and unwilling to see the truth (your subjective truth).
edit: Not to mention all this data is second hand anyway.

I'm sure the truth is stranger than we can suppose anyway .... Pleased

¿ǝɹǝɥ uo ƃu‎i s‎i 773H ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ

burnt
#15 Posted : 3/17/2008 1:21:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

if such real links were ever discovered yes it would be an awful truth. but i find the truth as to what is actually going on without delving too deep into conspiracies is already awful enough to stand up and try and do something positive about it.

yea i guess ive had some bouts of extreme paranioa (some drug induced some not) myself and its just not healthy. you can get lost in it.

Big Inhale
#16 Posted : 3/17/2008 3:47:08 PM

The Enlightend One

You want conspiracies and paranoia http://video.google.com/...ocid=1070329053600562261 this should make it all better
Can you Imagine? From one single Idea everything appeared here.
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!

NewShaman
#17 Posted : 3/17/2008 5:01:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

yeah I took a valium this morning. My paranoia real or not. Wow is it strong. I rigged my door up so in case anyone comes in it would make a loud noise and left knives near by. God valium helps a fucking lot if you've become one of these people terrified of everything.
oh and if anyone is interested, read some of
http://www.bopsecrets.org/SI/debord/1.htm
he was haunted by his concepts and commited suicide later in life from his extreme pessimism.
Although I'm not suicidal and I don't drink. He was a drinker.
pz

burnt
#18 Posted : 3/17/2008 5:38:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"fear is the mind killer" frank herbert

magic clown
#19 Posted : 3/18/2008 9:14:35 AM

aka Slap Stick Sam

I wished that was my poem New Shaman. Ive been reciting it for years not knowing where it came from. I like it because it talks about enviromental pollution and the perils of living in our increasingly filthy world Just as you are.

I think your ideas about ballistics and their application to the events of 9/11 are half baked but I do share your concearns about Bush's disgusting war and our enviroment. I dont think your talking gibberish and if it is gibberish its coming from the right place
I am a clown, nothing I say can be taken seriously. It is my profesion to talk nonsense

pattern
#20 Posted : 3/27/2008 6:51:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

burnt wrote:
man you gotta chill. instead of focusing on all this paranoid madness cause most of what your saying is just that. no offense its easy to believe it just like its easy to believe all the lies and deception that the government throws out on a daily basis. why not focus on the real facts like how the they disgraced the deaths of over 3000 people by lieing about who was involved and using it as an excuse to start a war in a place that had nothing to do with it to lead to deaths of thousands and thousands of people. thats a fact. thats proven. yea some people have bailed out and resigned as a result of these facts but that doesnt mean they should walk free. your wasting your time worrying about all these things. if you want to do something positive dont distract yourself or others with nonsense. and you know what maybe its not nonsense maybe more truth will come out as these people get brought down. but until then fight the real fight not some imaginary super elite group of people who are hunting you down. read the US constitution thats your defense! dont be afraid. fear and paranoia lead to just as many stupid beliefs as ignorance.

I couldnt agree more. I am tired of this 9/11 "Truth" bullshit. Zeitgeist, Alex Jones, bla bla bla. It is like Holocaust Denial. Pointless, stupid, and offensive. It alllll makes sense ... but is it true? If it is, then what? Sit around and be scared of a big bad conspiracy? It is a waste of time, and promotes nothing but hate and fear. Do YOU want to promote hate and fear? Cuz you are if you spread these Zietgeist videos around and convince people to believe them.

NewShaman, I hope you take the same skepticism you apply towards the government propaganda, and take that skepticism and turn it around on conspiracy theorists. You will see that their theories fall apart under the same level of scrutiny. The truth lies somewhere in the middle. Life is alot better than depression. Go meet some people and get involved. The less you worry about trying to make people believe in your beliefs, the more open you will be to the truth.

my two cents

12NEXT