We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
nomans tek clearification Options

nickesp94
#1 Posted : 4/17/2010 6:10:51 AM
DMT-Nexus member

hello, this will be my first extraction, im using nomans tek and i already have my plan but it needs some clearification, thancks in advance.

1. pour 750ml of water in to jar. slowely mix 50g of NaOH ( planing on using ...http://www.amazon.com/Pure-Lye-Drain-Opener-Lb/dp/B002BW4MV8/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1271479772&sr=8-2) what do you guys think?

2.add 50g of mhrb (pre-powdered? or not) shake let stand for an hour

3. add 50g of naptha and roll around and then let layers separate remove naptha layer (top or bottom layer?)into collection jar

4. add 50g and pull 5 more times.

5. add all the naptha pulls into one collection jar and put it in the freezer for a 24-72 hours (jar capped or uncapped?)

6. pour the result of the collection jar over a coffee filter scrape out the remaining dmt on the sides of the jar

dmt is smokable now but i wish to do a sodium bicarbonate wash

1. make solution of water and sodium bicarbonate, redisolve dmt rocks in naptha(how much naptha?). mix the solutions together let it separate and discard the water solution. put the naptha back in the freezer. ( is the naptha layer going to be the top layer)

ps when i recrystalize should i cover the container with the dmt?....thanck you in advance

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

DeMenTed
#2 Posted : 4/17/2010 9:23:13 AM

Barry

Do the sc wash before you freeze your naptha. You shouldn't need to do any more than 3 pulls if you maximise the first 2.
I would avoiid the filter too, just pour off the naptha after freezing and let the crystals dry. Keep your naptha for future extractions Smile

When you rexcrystallise you can keep the dmt and warm naptha uncovered till it reaches room temp and then cover and fridge and then freezer.
Hope this helps.