We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
MJ leaves and dmt? Options

varun
#1 Posted : 3/15/2008 12:30:24 AM

jo_cosmic

A mate enhanced MJ leaves with an A. Obtusifolia extract. Smoked it twice and on both occasions said that the trip was terrifying. Has anyone else ever thought that pot leaves with dmt is a bad mix? What would be other good leaves to use? I know that Pau D'arco leaf and Damiana are good. Does any one know of anything else? Any help would be much appreciated.
SWEETEST LULLABY'S EMANATE FROM THE CORE OF MY BELIEFS COMFORTING THE SLEEP...OR WAS THAT FEAR??!!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

XENONSION
#2 Posted : 3/15/2008 1:06:14 AM
DMT-Nexus member

never tried it with mary jane...but i wouldn't want to be stoned and tripping on dmt at the same time anyway. I think it would alter the dmt trip, and i like to experience those as naturally and sober as possible.

Mint leaves work well

Do not be
-seen-on-see-on-

Big Inhale
#3 Posted : 3/15/2008 2:09:35 PM

The Enlightend One

I do it all the time I have done dmt drunk, rolling, on coke,tripping and also stoned I have never had a bad experience the dmt always overpowers the other drugs It takes me to hyperspace then drops me back to where I started in fact i have never smoked dmt byitself maybe i should try that soon
Can you Imagine? From one single Idea everything appeared here.
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!

The Dream Walker
#4 Posted : 3/15/2008 7:01:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DMT in a pot sandwich is my main method of launching. I've never EVER had a bad trip. I've also been drunk, rolling, on coke, on percoset, on suboxyn, mixed it with dream herb (c. zacatechichi). All offer mildly different results in the trip, but they've never been negative for me.

Infinite I
#5 Posted : 3/15/2008 8:59:31 PM

JC

Ive never had a bad trip either, some scary ones but never see them as bad. Ive always either had a drink or on ecstasy and done it once on mushrooms, think I need something to give me that confidence to actually go for it, though it has been a while recently, dont think Id like to mix it with mj tbh oh and I smoked loads after taking some valium, gave me loads of confidence but couldnt remember a thing lol

varun
#6 Posted : 3/15/2008 9:43:33 PM

jo_cosmic

Ive never tried it with pot and was a little hesitant to use it but judging by the replies it seems that it doesnt make much diff. Well i have some enhanced pot lying in the cupboard which ill smoke tomorrow morning. Hope all goes well. Cheers
SWEETEST LULLABY'S EMANATE FROM THE CORE OF MY BELIEFS COMFORTING THE SLEEP...OR WAS THAT FEAR??!!

Viracocha
#7 Posted : 3/16/2008 2:28:02 AM

..still lc..

I've had it while stoned and the main difference i find is that the trip is blunted it a sense. harder to see, less meaningful, etc.. Drunk (at least a little) can really loosen you up nicely and let you flow a little more. I think you really need to be on the ball to get the most out of the trip

Speaking of on the ball, one of the most interesting trips i had was while on a strong hit of acid (four decent tabs) plus 3 grams of subs and about 5 grams of cubensis, and had just snorted a massive line of md, ah and i was drunk. I don't really remember it but i know it was good. I remember opening my eyes and i had fly-vision (matrix repetition something)

varun
#8 Posted : 3/16/2008 9:35:56 AM

jo_cosmic

Gee Coschi that sounds like a heavy load. Spicing up while on MDMA is awesome though. I feel that the MDMA cushions the fall from spice so well. Just nestles you in.

Big Inhale
#9 Posted : 3/16/2008 8:07:50 PM

The Enlightend One

Coschi wrote:
I've had it while stoned and the main difference i find is that the trip is blunted it a sense. harder to see, less meaningful, etc.. Drunk (at least a little) can really loosen you up nicely and let you flow a little more. I think you really need to be on the ball to get the most out of the trip

Speaking of on the ball, one of the most interesting trips i had was while on a strong hit of acid (four decent tabs) plus 3 grams of subs and about 5 grams of cubensis, and had just snorted a massive line of md, ah and i was drunk. I don't really remember it but i know it was good. I remember opening my eyes and i had fly-vision (matrix repetition something)
What are subs
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!

Viracocha
#10 Posted : 3/16/2008 9:21:29 PM

..still lc..

psilocybe subaeruginosa (gold tops)

Big Inhale
#11 Posted : 3/17/2008 12:42:47 AM

The Enlightend One

Coschi wrote:
psilocybe subaeruginosa (gold tops)

Are these like pans or something
RZA

None Of This Is Real!

sattwa23
#12 Posted : 3/17/2008 1:01:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

varun wrote:
Ive never tried it with pot and was a little hesitant to use it but judging by the replies it seems that it doesnt make much diff. Well i have some enhanced pot lying in the cupboard which ill smoke tomorrow morning. Hope all goes well. Cheers

Yes, that's true, the difference is not crucial. Anyway, it was so in my case. Tried to mix The Spice w/flower tops for just one time, and the start was softer than w/out MJ, so was the coming back. The trip itself was a lil bit prolonged, too. And I certainly did like it! Smile Sharing Jah wings to fly to Unknown... Pleased As to minuses, I could feel MJ still working after I went back to Earth, and it was not helpful as it made harder to integrate the experience Wink For a couple of weeks all times I was smoking MJ were like bridges to The Spice again, and it was somewhat annoying... So, I prefer it straight now Smile
~let the beauty be around you~

varun
#13 Posted : 3/17/2008 1:30:44 AM

jo_cosmic

Just had the enhanced MJ.
Quite a good experience. colourful vivid. No entities just geometry and electricity across, within and beyond an infinite expanse that revolved around a point of singularity which was just pure awareness. Millions of questions and answers ran through that point per second and the speed of those turned in to the energy flow of the infinite expanse. Felt like layers of reality concepts were pealing of and falling and a diagramatic frame work which resides behind the curtains, came through. All the while a voice spoke to me but it was not really a voice. That ones hard to explain so ill leave it at that.
Only down fall is that now im stoned. Havent smoked pot in ages coz didnt like the stoned affect.
Cheers!

Infinite I
#14 Posted : 3/17/2008 3:25:12 AM

JC

Sounds like a nice experience varun, though I also dont like being stoned really.

Quote:

Thats a heavy amount coschi how do you manage it ?? lol Im away with heavy acid but could imagine being on it and doing lots of other things but its still a lot, maybe im getting old lol I do like to have a few beers or a few brandys before I take mushrooms/dmt/xtc/acid (tho acid doesnt attract me anymore tbh though I probably would Confused) Id probably get a lot out of it too. A couple of drinks do grease the wheels so to speak and kind of puts me on the ball but maybe I shouldnt need these things when im trying to follow an ayahuasca/pharmahusca path Confused But I dont think id take any of these things without drinking alcohol, part from aya or pharamhuasca obviously

Viracocha
#15 Posted : 3/17/2008 6:42:50 AM

..still lc..

To be honest i've taken a bit of a step back myself. I was always into pushing it as far as I could whatever it is, but say a hard hit of acid is really not any harder to deal with than an average hit (by average i mean you're actually tripping, morphing things and CEVs etc.. not just the giggles and a slight body buzz). You can easily take +400 mics without hesitation. Same sort of thing goes for mushrooms, the more you have quickly the harder they hit, but still not particularly hard to deal with, you just see more and for a little longer. And md's the sweet blanket that cuddles it all together and lets it all flow. Anyway since a few fucked occurences in the past few months i've decided for myself that it was best to stop that kind of behaviour Crying or very sad

Big Inhale, yep kinda like pans, I thnk subs are one of the most potent shroom. They pop up in abundance around many parts of Australia