We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
first time and soon to be first extraction <--few questions Options

matttheazn
#1 Posted : 3/13/2008 5:49:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has done their fair share of research over the passed years here and there. They were finally able to acquire only a little bit of spice, enough for a fair hit the first time and one more journey for a future date. Their first experience was the most intense rush they had ever felt. As soon as his eyes were closed he was in the matrix approached by "spirits" to come with him but he was too scared as it was his first time and didn't have a scale to measure the dosage. Visuals lasted about 8 minutes and back to a "sober" state after an hour.

Is it better to take a smaller hit for the first hit to prepare, then take a larger one to launch away, also what is a safe amount/ratio of MAOI to take and in what form? SWIM used a glass pipe (cannabis style) but was careful not to touch the flame to the spice, is this a good way or would a light bulb principle work better?

SWIM has now ordered 227 gr of mimosa from herbalfire.com i believe that is also BB botanicals. SWIM is going to do the nomans extraction tek when it comes in. Any pointers for him? Will post yields.

Also SWIM is wondering what the effects of combining dmt with other substances such as cannabis, LSD, mushrooms, alcohol. What are the effects? DO the decrease the amount of time in hyperspace? If any one has experiences with this plz post.

Thanks.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

burnt
#2 Posted : 3/15/2008 10:26:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

with cannabis it gave this guy i know a head ache. with anything like mushrooms or lsd i would expect a very intense experience.

a bulb works well for inhaling but yea you can get same effect with a regular pipe if its smoked right.

matttheazn
#3 Posted : 3/15/2008 5:54:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Only a head ache? Are there any other negative effects with cannabis that anyone has experienced? Such as bad trips?

burnt
#4 Posted : 3/16/2008 12:13:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

no just the guy i know mixed a little cannabis with some spice one time and yea it was trippy. he distinctly remembers it giving him a bad headache though no bad trip or nothing. just didnt go together. but yea no big deal

DreaMTripper
#5 Posted : 3/16/2008 5:13:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It goes fine with weed ive found, well with alcohol too. Well with both. The weed softens the launch and slows it down a touch. More of a 'wow' factor rather than 'WOOOOOAAAA'.

burnt
#6 Posted : 3/16/2008 9:15:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

interesting maybe it was just this guy i know who had that experience with the headache (could have been crappy herb too). maybe hell have to re-investigate.

did whom ever mixed the two found a lessening in the positive effects of spice with cannabis mixed in? some people seem to say thats so.

El Ka Bong
#7 Posted : 3/16/2008 10:18:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I use just a tiny 'bed' of crappy leafy MJ - just enough to absorb all the liquified dmt, then allow to cool and heave it all back in one go. The Mj has no effects I can notice - less than 1/5 bong hit.

If too much MJ smoke is created, couldn't that reduce the volume of dmt vapours you'd be able to get in one lungful ?

DreaMTripper
#8 Posted : 3/16/2008 10:45:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

burnt wrote:
interesting maybe it was just this guy i know who had that experience with the headache (could have been crappy herb too). maybe hell have to re-investigate.

did whom ever mixed the two found a lessening in the positive effects of spice with cannabis mixed in? some people seem to say thats so.

No no lessening. I do only use indica weed however, the more sedative type.