We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Caapi, then Spice Options

gibran2
#1 Posted : 4/13/2010 12:54:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

Does anyone smoke caapi leaf (or any blends not containing DMT) immediately before vaporizing DMT? Are the effects the same as smoking them together?

(I use my GVG exclusively for spice, and don’t want to vaporize herbs in it.)
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Dorge
#2 Posted : 4/13/2010 6:47:11 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

no... but it has intensified ethanol vilca extract incredibly...
swims been wondering this same thing with fungi...
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

۩
#3 Posted : 4/13/2010 6:49:38 AM

On the rare occasion that I do commune with the All
I do like to smoke some dried caapi leaves with mapacho in a spliff before hand
burn some prayers down send them off into the wind
calm
ready

ms_manic_minxx
#4 Posted : 4/13/2010 7:08:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You could drink Caapi tea beforehand. Smile Even 5-10g pushes the door open...
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

soulfood
#5 Posted : 4/13/2010 11:21:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

As I use the ash method, but gave up smoking a few months back, to make some ash I've started clearing a couple of cones of caapi leaves beforehand and it does indeed seem to give the changa effect.

SnozzleBerry
#6 Posted : 4/13/2010 2:33:28 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

gibran2 wrote:

(I use my GVG exclusively for spice, and don’t want to vaporize herbs in it.)

So I'm guessing you don't smoke changa. Why do you have an aversion to putting herbs in your gvg?

I'm not sure I see the point in being so picky. Personally, I found the leaf-bed method to work a lot better than screens, and changa in the gvg works like a charm. Seriously, it's actually magical. I would suggest you at least consider maybe, possibly, putting herbs in it at some point. Freebase spice is what it is, but changa/herb-bed in the gvg is a wonderful method for smoking and having a gvg, I think you're short-changing yourself by not trying either of these methods (changa especially).

peace
SB
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

gibran2
#7 Posted : 4/13/2010 6:35:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

SnozzleBerry wrote:
So I'm guessing you don't smoke changa. Why do you have an aversion to putting herbs in your gvg?

I'm not sure I see the point in being so picky. Personally, I found the leaf-bed method to work a lot better than screens, and changa in the gvg works like a charm. Seriously, it's actually magical. I would suggest you at least consider maybe, possibly, putting herbs in it at some point. Freebase spice is what it is, but changa/herb-bed in the gvg is a wonderful method for smoking and having a gvg, I think you're short-changing yourself by not trying either of these methods (changa especially).

peace
SB

Why? It’s a little embarrassing actually…

I’m a bit anal regarding my GVG – I keep it spotlessly clean. After cleaning it in vinegar, it’s as clean as the day I got it. I know – not a good reason, but that’s me. Embarrased

I finally got my caapi leaf, and tried some in a mini-bong. Nice.

Does changa out of a bong vaporize as nicely as in a VG? Is there any burning of spice when a bong is used? If not, I’ll reserve my GVG for straight spice, and use the bong for changa.
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

gammagore
#8 Posted : 4/13/2010 6:39:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

As long as the changa is not oversaturated there will be no burning when smoked through a bong, just get the cherry glowing and pull.

I too have a bong set aside for changa, so depending on where im smoking, il swap between the bong and the GVG.