We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
i want to have a superstrong experience Options

q21q21
#41 Posted : 4/29/2010 7:36:25 PM

SWIM

Greymatter,

It's clear this whole thread has been a lot against you/your ideas and as much as it seems the planned oral experience is *thumbs up* the whole DMT cigarette thing still makes you sound incredibly ingnorant.

It is true that many people's tolerances vary with oral DMT but despite the fact that SWIM and his roomie have completely different DMT tolerances.

SWIM was had a very strong experience, incapacitated and unable to move for about 25 minutes on 120mg
SWIM's roomie walked around and was completely unsatisfied with the mild experience of 135mg
same batch of spice.

But when smoking, they both got similar experiences on the terribly inefficient bulb-vaporizer using up to 62mg.
They both got very strong experiences on his first "the machine usually 20-35mg"
They both get nearly identical strength experiences on his machine-bubbler usually 25-30mg.
They both got incredibly weak effects sharing 70mg in a joint.

So really you should re-read the thread and make your own smoking device to fit your needs. Or just stop talking about smoking a DMT cigarette because people will keep thinking you are incredibly ignorant for it.

Cheers.
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

greymatter
#42 Posted : 4/29/2010 11:44:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i'll admit several things...1)smoking dmt on a joint is NOT the most effective way
2)it DOES waste alot 3)the machine IS more effective

BUT i have one question...if it's so ineffective...why everytime i smoke it i get sent to the moon

i have been smoking 2 packs a day of camel for over 15 years...not to mention copiuos amounts of dank(or other things).....my lungs are shot...i some times cough up blood and wish for am oxygen tank and avoid doctors for fear of the probable diagnosis of cancer or emphaziema...i'm desperate to quit but have yet to be able...i hate cigarettes

i have tried every peice of advice that i could possibly do...smoking in ash/mint sandwithces,bongs, meth pipes etc..there are many methods(like changa) i have yet to try for lack of material.i dont have a machine because i live in a third world county with tight customs that dont let that kind of stuff in.

that is why i have asked you guys about oral administration...to try to solve this very personal problem

..the fact is i treasure every peice of advice that you guys give me; equally, everytime one of you insult me it cuts to the bone and is packed with salt....that is to say that it hurts...sometimes it's better in life to agree to disagree

since i began to use psychedelics at the age of 15 i have always chalenged myself to go farther, to push harder...to keep my shit...to try to understand myself and thoose around me...and because i like it...i've never had a bad trip or lost my shit
but as a consequence of that i sometimes feel far from people, a hermit in plain sight unable to comingle with people for lack commen ground...i have always felt somewhat isolated.
here i felt like maybe i could start to emerge from my chryilis but it's hard when i know that someone's standing out there with a stick just waiting to bash my head in

endlessness
#43 Posted : 4/29/2010 11:52:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You are not alone in your path, bro! Dont take criticisms personally, know that we want the best for you! If insults here happen, they are anomalies, the general feeling and attitude is of full support, do realize that! All we want is that you are safe and have good learning experiences!

I really hope you can quit those cigarretes and that you dont have any serious issue with your lungs... If you cough blood you should definitely go to a doctor, hiding from your problem wont make it better!

I seriously wish you can become a healthy person and overcome your issues!

Back to the smoking method, I think that if you have enough money to get a vaporgenie, that is the way to go! Its just soooo much smoother imo than bong, herb sandwhich, meth pipes, the machine, etc...

and/or do try oral dmt, see how that goes for you

All the best and keep us posted if you find a good way for yourself

greymatter
#44 Posted : 4/29/2010 11:59:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thanx endlessness...i realy felt bad there for a while

Gir
#45 Posted : 5/12/2010 2:51:56 PM

Gir

greymatter wrote:
maybe for the avrage user it would be too much but not me...it sends me far but i'm extreamy comfortable there...i've been smoking dmt for years(just not been talking about it on the internet) and have had several +4 experiences but simply i cant get back there

I think it was mentioned that the "+4" is not the correct way to rate your experience.

How are you not an average user? I dont think DMT depends on anything, and I think you are seriously doing something wrong if your going through that much spice (250mg!? thats at least 8 travels) without your infamous "+4" scale trip. I would suggest investing the money you have on a gvg, or just a regular VG, before you throw yourself at the mercy of aya. Its not a small trip, nor is it something to have a "Superstrong" experience on. Its for healing, its for introspection, and learning.

Its not for a better stronger almost +4 experience. Its a big step in a different direction. Maybe READ AROUND MORE.

You seem to throw yourself out there..trying to go farther and farther.. If you want a big ass trip, find some lsd/mushrooms/datura and take them in a 1:1:0.5 ratio. Thatll send you somewhere far away from hyperspace. Dont take aya just for the pretty lights and colors please.

And Greymatter, I dont mean to harp on you at all. seriously, I think you are a cool guy.. but you need to listen to advice... You are still an "Average" user, no matter how many "years" you say you have under your belt. Everyone is still an "average" user, because you cant no matter how much you have smoked, be a "Pro". Ever.

edit: and you probably go to the moon because you are smoking well over 150mg of spice in a joint.. which again is a waste.

edit2: You are a good person greymatter.. but you dont need to go farther and farther just because. Have you EVER tried underdosing 2-3 times in a day? And if you want to stop smoking and quit coughing up blood, you might want to meditate on it, and believe in yourself to stop smoking.

I believe in you.
Lets go extract something together Smile

house wrote:
19:10:05 ‹house› mama aya gave me lego man eye healers

Smoke Spice, NOW

Gir likes to tell lies, and the truth, but gir cant even tell the difference between them...

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.phpTHIS IS THE VENUS PROJECT.

acolon_5
#46 Posted : 5/12/2010 5:36:59 PM

The Great Namah

I've held my breath for too long on this issue.

1) wanting a superstrong experience will result in not wanting to ever touch Aya again. Superstrong for someone that has not worked with Aya for a good long time can end up VERY badly. Take your wildest idea of superstrong (even if you've smoked 100mg of spice before) and that can't even touch what Mama can do.

2) if you want to trip use something else, Aya is truly best used as MEDICINE, and should be treated as such. You need to work up to a mildly strong experience. Aya has a LOT to teach, and can heal in amazing ways, but diving into the void of everything headfirst without even a knowledge of what's down there isn't a good idea.

The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

Gir
#47 Posted : 5/12/2010 6:58:44 PM

Gir

Thanks acolon.

seriously dont abuse it. youll be wishing you hadnt if you do. Its not something that you just dose.. you have to REALLY need some healing to make a strong aya brew. and even then.. once you have an idea figured out about how much you want.. cut it in half. <- NOT KIDDING GREYMATTER.

This is something you should listen to, as if it is the ONLY thing you will ever need to listen to. the most important thing ever.
Lets go extract something together Smile

house wrote:
19:10:05 ‹house› mama aya gave me lego man eye healers

Smoke Spice, NOW

Gir likes to tell lies, and the truth, but gir cant even tell the difference between them...

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.phpTHIS IS THE VENUS PROJECT.

polytrip
#48 Posted : 5/12/2010 10:53:38 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
Like many have said: you need to experiment a little with ayahuasca first before you try big doses. And you don't need thát much to have incredibly strong experiences.

I can give you some advice though about how to get incredibly deep experiences with aya.

If you use chaliponga as an admixture (be carefull with it, because it is incredibly strong) the nature of your experience will drastically change. It will become visually less spectacular,less colourfull. But it will take you very, very deep and bring you much more insight than normal brews do. When you start, use no more than 5 grams chaliponga as an admixture!! I would start with around 2 to 3 grams even, to see what it does. 5 grams will give a very strong experience and a very deep one. But with chaliponga you realy have to BE CAREFULL. It can get very intense. If you take a little too much of it, it can easily result in the scariest ride of your life. It contains 5-MeO-DMT, and in small and moderate amounts it's pretty intense, but insightfull as well. In large amounts, nothing and i mean nothing, can fuck you up like 5methoxy...It has a dark, alien character. Not sinister, but still dark and cold.

ms_manic_minxx
#49 Posted : 5/13/2010 6:37:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That's why I recommend sipping a cup of just Caapi, over, say, 30 minutes... With proper intention and preparation, the tea *and* the body will tell you EXACTLY when enough is enough. There is a point when the stomach says, "No more."

And, with admixture, less is more. As long as one is strongly inhibited, .5g-1g of Mimosa can provide all the lessons, adjustments, and fireworks without tumbling into senseless suffering. Less is more. If you want to have the most romantic dinner with your girlfriend, you bring candles, not helicoper search lights. Too much can provoke a negative reaction, but just enough provides the perfect effect.

Another great example: I once made a salad with over 20 different ingredients, fruits of every color, plus nuts, seeds, a homemmade dressing, and was left with the most disgusting sulphur-flavored burps and stomach discomfort for the next day. This was a "superstrong" salad.

Getting the DEEPEST experiences and working with them productively is an art. Prepare the sacrament with love and passion, and whatever you invest will be matched.

The Mother seems to reward great care and pure intentions.... Smile
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

PREV123