We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
i want to have a superstrong experience Options

greymatter
#21 Posted : 4/14/2010 4:06:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thanx...wish i had some cappi but i've never been scared with dmt...my +4 experiences have been marked with an utter calm and tranquilitly and sense of well being and heavenly ecstasy

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

picatris
#22 Posted : 4/24/2010 2:43:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

greymatter wrote:
so i've got 100grams of syrian rue seeds, freebased dmt, and mhrb....any suggestions for a superstrong experience....i've never done this before and am planning on smoking a dmt laced joint under the effects...is that advisable...or at least safe.....i have a problem really getting as far as i'd like....i cant smoke dmt straight bc i cough my head off and throw up but in a joint i never have the slightst problem...other than i smoke 2 joints with 250mgs each one after the other by myself and still want to go farther...any suggestions?

(In total, absolute disbelief in what I just read...)

I consider myself a moderately experienced traveler, yet I have prided myself in keeping the doses I require low. I almost naturally develop a sort of inverse tolerance, which I was told is a mark of true Shamans (I do not consider myself one yet, mind you!). Thus such boisterous claims and piss contests are always appalling to me... My guess is that your body in his homeostatic wisdom is saying for you to step out!

But I'm not here to moralize or proselytize. I happen to have 2 possible answers for you:

a) quit for a month and then use a dry bong loaded with 50 mg sandwiched between 2 layers of mint
b) IV it (1 mg per kg of body mass should definitely nail it for you). If you choose that route be certain to start low - .2 or .3 mg/kg and work your way up - Also, be certain you know what you are doing or have a certified nurse or an MD with you

Just be safe, your body knows best!

"The elfclowns of hyperspace are already juggling in the center ring. Hurry! Hurry!" T.M

corpus callosum
#23 Posted : 4/24/2010 7:35:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

Greymatter.

For a 'superstrong' experience, in someone who has practical difficulty smoking, I would endorse wholeheartedly the following method:

1.use 50mg freebase Xtals

2.Get some moderately thick aluminium foil and unfurl a piece say 20cm by 8cm; try your best to keep it as uncrumpled as possible.

3.Take a further piece of foil say 8cm by 8cm and fashion a tube out of it by rolling it around a pen;

4.heat the foil from step 2 by applying a flame to the shiny side-you dont need to torch it hard here, just run the flame gently so that the whole of the shiny side has been warmed up. A zippo or gas-fired lighter will do just fine.

5.Divide your 50mgs into 2 piles;

6.Now take the large piece of foil youve heated already (it should be perfectly cool and painless on the fingers to manipulate) and using your thumb make an indentation at each end of the rectangle.This step is to fashion a slight 'bowl' to receive each of the 25mg.

7.Take one half of your spice and place it in one of the bowls just fashioned;grab your lighter and gently carress the underside of the bowl-the flame should be quickly raised to the bowl then quickly removed.You will see your crystals melt to form a transparent (or slightly yellow liquid if your xtals are off-white in colour) liquid which will not run amok as its 'contained' in the bowl.Be deliberately slow in this heating process as there really is no rush.

8.For perhaps 45 seconds, the clear pool will be sticky so dont touch it with your fingers.If you set the foil down you will see it re-solidify over the next 2 minutes to form tiny granules embedded in the clear solution which becomes less sticky.

9.Repeat steps 7 and 8 with the other 25mg, loading it into the bowl at the opposite end of your foil in exactly the same fashion.

10.Place one end of the foil tube made in step 3 in your mouth and pick up the loaded foil.Prepare yourself for the mission.

11.The end of the tube thats not in your mouth needs to be 2-3cm above the spice in its bowl;using your lighter as before, gently carress the underside of the bowl with the flame.DONT SUCK ON THE TUBE JUST YET.If you are heating it correctly ie not too hard, the granules will melt once more with no visible vapour coming away.It really doesnt need persistent application of the flame to get this step right.

12.Once its fully liquified again- and you have a feel for how little heating this takes-apply this amount of heat to the liquid and now keep it applied; start very very slowly sucking on the tube.Its wise to have fully exhaled befoe starting to inhale on the tube.There should be no harshness felt as it goes in but remember, suck slow and dont inadvertently increase the heating beyond what it took to liquify.

13.A full inhalation, for me, can use up almost 40mg so I think 25mg should be not too tricky to vaporise and inhale successfully.As soon as 1 bowl is done-and this will be apparent by there being no liquid left, just a reddish/black residue remains- position the foil so that you are ready to do the other bowl.If you have smoked joints or cigarettes before , there is a technique whereby you inhale via the mouth and expel the smoke via your nose and as you just finish expelling the smoke you can begin to inhale via the mouth without having to take a breath of air.This is the best method to use, allowing you to hit bowl 2 without an interval between tokes.

14.Hit bowl 2 as you did the first.Lie back and ride it!Just let the foil and lighter drop (clearly a self-extinguishing lighter is best!).

Give it a try.Once the technique is mastered you could painlessly get 70-80mg down you without coughing or lungrot in 2 breaths with all the mayhem that ensues.

The beauty of this technique is how the foil diffuses the heat and prevents burning-but its important to consciously be gentle when heating.It takes alot less flame than you would imagine.When correctly vaporised you will not see billowing fumes and the slow flow of the vapour up the tube with a healthy amount of air renders it surprisingly cool.

This technique, Im sure, will get you where you want to go.It differs from 'chasing the dragon' very subtly insofar as you are not 'chasing' the spice up and down the foil as its contained within the discrete 'bowl' area.DMT can be a little unruly when chased making things a little trickier.

Do yourself a favor and give it a whirl;I would love to hear how you get on.
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

OpeningPandorasBox
#24 Posted : 4/25/2010 10:30:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

this thread seems quite disappointing to me. Anyone with 4+ years of dmt experience should know that smoking a dmt joint is almost pointless. It seems painfully obvious that the distance you are traveling into hyperspace on your joints is no where near that of one decent sized oil burner toke. The problem with a "dmt joint" is that unless it contains an MAOI you are wasting any dmt that is not vaporized within the first few tokes so your only getting 10mg effect from your 250mg. If thats how you like it then to each their own but if you want to go further try smoking it properly or with an MAOI. The smoke from fairly pure spice is not all that harsh and should not induce vomiting.
OpeningPandorasBox is a fictional character created by a very imaginative but delusional person. Anything posted by OpeningPandorasBox should be considered nothing more than the incoherent ramblings of an imaginary alter ego. Under no circumstances should what is posted be considered true experiences, ideas, or advice. As far as matters of the law are concerned since OpeningPandorasBox only exists outside the realms of physical reality he is under no jurisdiction and no one within the physical world should attempt to recreate or reenact any of his fictional activity.

greymatter
#25 Posted : 4/26/2010 6:21:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

picatris wrote:
greymatter wrote:
so i've got 100grams of syrian rue seeds, freebased dmt, and mhrb....any suggestions for a superstrong experience....i've never done this before and am planning on smoking a dmt laced joint under the effects...is that advisable...or at least safe.....i have a problem really getting as far as i'd like....i cant smoke dmt straight bc i cough my head off and throw up but in a joint i never have the slightst problem...other than i smoke 2 joints with 250mgs each one after the other by myself and still want to go farther...any suggestions?

(In total, absolute disbelief in what I just read...)

I consider myself a moderately experienced traveler, yet I have prided myself in keeping the doses I require low. I almost naturally develop a sort of inverse tolerance, which I was told is a mark of true Shamans (I do not consider myself one yet, mind you!). Thus such boisterous claims and piss contests are always appalling to me... My guess is that your body in his homeostatic wisdom is saying for you to step out!

But I'm not here to moralize or proselytize. I happen to have 2 possible answers for you:

a) quit for a month and then use a dry bong loaded with 50 mg sandwiched between 2 layers of mint
b) IV it (1 mg per kg of body mass should definitely nail it for you). If you choose that route be certain to start low - .2 or .3 mg/kg and work your way up - Also, be certain you know what you are doing or have a certified nurse or an MD with you

Just be safe, your body knows best!

greymatter
#26 Posted : 4/26/2010 6:26:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i'm sorry if you think this a pissing contest...not at all...i would be glad to be able to reach the outer limits without the use of so much...i'd be glad not to be hard-headed...iam what i am...i do what i do, and i post it here so that it is known and possibly useful to others....i only wished for some advice not to be bitched out for my willingnes to explore
and i thought the aditude of this site was supposed to be supportive(and some of theese comments really hurt my feelings)...it seems oxymoranic at best that on a site dedicated to having the strongest psychedelic experience on earth, people get all pissy when someone wants to have a mind-blowing experience.
who are any of you to say theese things and under what authority...my communication with god and the higher plane is a very personal affair and not subject to censorship or boundrys.
it is the ego that desires to control and manipulate others...it would do you well to let your's go.

Felnik
#27 Posted : 4/27/2010 3:13:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'd like to add something here. First using the vapor genie is an excellent method that is fairly consistent and reliable .

The main thing is: careful what you wish for. When you start combining MAOI's with dmt things can get very very intense fast, REALLY FAST!!

I seriously recommend working your way in and not going for Pluto right out of the gate.

This stuff is no joke take it from me I know what i'm talking about. I've said it before but last week i went so far out into hyperspace I thought I was never coming back. It is possible to push the limit and go way further than you ever imagined possible and I'm not talking in a good way either.

It has taken me a full week to recover from what happened to me.. its all positive now but it wasn't during and right after it happened.

A few things I've learned the hard way :

measure your dose especially 1 hour after MAOI ingestion that is a critical time where a little dab of spice will put you right over the edge.

Set and setting of course and also have trusted person nearby someone who might be able to help you if you get in trouble .

Trouble as in you don't know what the hell you did to get like this.. Trouble as in you feel like your never gonna be normal again.

trouble as in you get up in the middle of the trip cause your so freeked out and start screaming your lungs out telling it to stop!!!
or Yelling at the top of your lungs
WHat IS HAPPENING TO ME??!!!! HELP

or trouble as in you forget how to breathe ........... Trouble as in your sense of self shatters into a million little fractal fragments causing you to go into full on fight or flight panic mode.

needless to say I'm on a little break from DMT for a little while but I'll be back to for sure real soon.

seriously just trying to be supportive and helpful.
I really believe in DMT it has so much positive to offer but can be a very rough road sometimes be careful thats all.

The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

MagikVenom
#28 Posted : 4/27/2010 6:12:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Do not use aluminium foil or aluminium pipe bowls to smoke anything if you value your health. I will not elaborate as this is common knowledge. Use the search engine and you will see it is not just my 02 but a fact.

There have been some wacky threads here lately it almost seems like our DMT knowledge is regressing. DMT has become to easy and it no longer takes dedication to acquire and properly use the molecule, now it seems its as easy as mixing a cup of instant coffee with some hot water.

We must respect the most powerful tryptamine hallucinogen know to man. It used to be a special thing that required much research to obtain,(over a year of research back in 1995, had my results in 96) now its like going thru the Taco Bell drive thru and ordering a burrito supreme. But no one knows how to make a good burrito from scratch. Let alone the fact that to many burritos will give you diarrhea.

DMT is a asskicker and if your spice is clean it should be easier to inhale than a joint full or tar and who knows what else may be in it. Transparent clear DMT has a pleasant taste and is very easy to smoke it does not bother the lungs at all. And its is always a strong experance.

Peace Friends

#29 Posted : 4/27/2010 6:54:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

greymatter wrote:
i'm sorry if you think this a pissing contest...not at all...i would be glad to be able to reach the outer limits without the use of so much...i'd be glad not to be hard-headed...iam what i am...i do what i do, and i post it here so that it is known and possibly useful to others....i only wished for some advice not to be bitched out for my willingnes to explore
and i thought the aditude of this site was supposed to be supportive(and some of theese comments really hurt my feelings)...it seems oxymoranic at best that on a site dedicated to having the strongest psychedelic experience on earth, people get all pissy when someone wants to have a mind-blowing experience.
who are any of you to say theese things and under what authority...my communication with god and the higher plane is a very personal affair and not subject to censorship or boundrys.
it is the ego that desires to control and manipulate others...it would do you well to let your's go.

Sorry to hear you've been upset by some of the comments - but please realise, that part of being here is that people are going to state their opinions, bluntly. They do so not to control you or censor you in any way - I genuinely think Nexians look out for one another. Read through the thread again - there are no egos at work here; just genuine, honest opinions, stated by people who don't want to see a fellow traveller run into trouble.

(tough) love and peace!!

and whatever you end up doing, friend - SAFE TRAVELS.
"at journey's end, we must begin again"

corpus callosum
#30 Posted : 4/27/2010 9:04:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

MagikVenom

I see from your comments that you are dead set against the use of foil for smoking.

I speak as someone who has studied neuroscience to degree level (ie college/university) and I am certain that the considered medical/pathophysiological opinion is that there is no link between this activity and the development of neurodegenerative disease.

I refer you to the following link which is from a very reputable source and reflects the present thinking.

http://alzheimers.org.uk...ntID=99&pageNumber=1

It is also likely that the hazards of smoking the spice sandwiched between your leaf of choice is MORE hazardous due to releasing hydrocarbons from the inevitable combustion.

Again, I am not just expressing an opinion which is not based on knowledge.
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

endlessness
#31 Posted : 4/27/2010 10:02:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

lack of evidence is not evidence of lack

each one does what they want in the end, but personally to me aluminium seems like a weird way of doing it. Vaporizing is the way to go, more effective, clean and healthy!

as said before, greymatter, smoking in a joint is a horribly ineffective way of going about it and its pretty obvious this is one of (if not THE) main reason why you're not getting a strong experiece. Get a vaporgenie, its VERY worth it I promiss you, and the vapour will definitely be smoother than your joint's smoke.

corpus callosum
#32 Posted : 4/27/2010 10:30:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

Lack of evidence is not evidence of lack? Forgive me, but I dont understand this.

As you suggest, endlessness, 'each to their own'.

To me, its equally as weird to use, for example, a lightbulb.

And using foil IS vaporisation, just without the need for a vaporisation device!!The foil method is cool and easy to smoke with and this is the case everytime.I dont doubt that a proper vaporisation device will be very effective but it seems to me that some people find that on occasion the vapor can still be a little harsh using such a device.

At the end of the day, each one of us will favour a particluar technique that suits us. Vive le difference and happy voyages to one and all!

endlessness
#33 Posted : 4/27/2010 11:13:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

sorry let me make my point clearer.

you quoted a website to show that there is no link between alzheimer and aluminium.. a few questions pop up to my mind, such as:

Quote:
Aluminium has been shown to be associated both with plaques and with tangles in the brains of people with Alzheimer's disease (Crapper et al 1976). However, the presence of aluminium does not mean that the aluminium was the causal factor โˆ’ it is more likely to be a harmless secondary association.
<-- It is more likely according to who and based on what criteria? Is this just an opinion in a random page or do they have something to back up their assertion of the secondary assocation?

Quote:
Studies of other sources of aluminium, such as tea, antacid medications and antiperspirants have also failed to show a positive association with Alzheimer's disease (Flaten and Odegård 198Cool.
<-- Is the possible exposure to aluminium when smoking out of aluminium foil comparable to what one finds in tea or medication?

and many other questions that occur to me, such as, is alzheimer the only potential problem of aluminium exposure? Also, what about possible coatings/impurities other than aluminium that are present in aluminium foil, how can one be sure there isnt and that they are not toxic?

Mind you, im not saying that smoking out of alu foil is necessarily bad for you, but all im saying is that some claims or article reviews in a random page claiming there is no evidence (lack of evidence) between diseases and aluminium exposure is not the same as saying there is evidence that its no problem (evidence of lack). It might even be that aluminium foil is indeed safe, but there are way too many questions that arise and problematic (imo) variables that make me rather not use it.

Another aspect I want to mention is that, you say with aluminium you also vaporize, and I wanna think a bit about this claim. Of course you could theoretically vaporize with aluminium but how good (and controllable) a heatshield is it? From my limited experience, its not reliable at all, if you dont control well enough the lighter, its gonna burn/smoke at least some of the product and not just vaporize. With the vaporgenie on the other hand, the ceramic heat shield works good enough that you dont have to worry at all about burning, and this is essential IMO if you wanna go for that fourth breakthrough-guaranteeing hit where the task of vapping must be very simple because the world is already rapidly transforming Very happy

Also, and once again I reiterate that im only talking about myself and definitely NOT saying what anybody should or shouldnt do! Another important aspect for me, is that I find the act of smoking through alu foil very visually unappealing. On one hand you could say ultimately dmt is dmt and as long as its in your system, thats what matters, but personally I feel a bit different. I can only talk about myself but just the same as I like to have a clean organized room before vaporizing dmt, I rather have a more appealing ritual, with my 'magic' tool to launch, and not be huffing the spirit molecule out of some aluminium foil.

Lastly, with a tool like the vaporgenie you can just let it go next to you when finished puffing, and not worry about anything spilling over.

All that being said, I mention again, each one has their own way, and I dont think you're objectively doing something 'worse', as long as you respect spice and dont hurt others, its all good Smile im just stating how I personally feel about it.

All the best!

corpus callosum
#34 Posted : 4/27/2010 1:13:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

Endlessness, thanks for the clarification.

You clearly have an enquiring mind and I applaud you for this.I also appreciate the gentle, non-dogmatic way in which you replied.

I referenced the article as a broad overview of what the current thinking is as I didnt want to start pointing people towards journal articles on hardcore pathophysiology which are off-putting and not easily deciphered.Such articles are out there for those who are interested.

I accept that aluminium may have a facilitating role in the development of the amyloid plaques and neurofibrillary tangles seen in Alzheimers once the pathology has started, but its been fairly well established that its not the initiator.Amyloid can have genetic determinants such as in Downs Syndrome and some familial cases of Alzheimers, plus I suspect a number of factors which are still to be worked out.Apparently other ions (?Zn) also have a similar effect as aluminium.

From my understanding, foil you buy for kitchen uses varies from 92-98ish % pure so there could well be potential hazards depending on what the additional ingredients are. In terms of vaporising any aluminium with a lighter, the aluminium would need to reach a liquid phase before any vaporisation could occur and the required temperature would not be achieved with such a heat source.Unless you are very lucky and have spice of this level of purity you have to also figure in any hazards from any contaminants here too.

Its also well established that excessive aluminium is definitely toxic particularly to the CNS and an inflamedgastrointestinal tract and the use of aluminium in vaccines as an adjuvant (an ingredient which boosts the immune response) has caused problems in the past (for example an 'outbreak' of Guillain Barre Syndrome in the US in the 70s after vaccinating against bird flu).

With regards to the 'aesthetics' of any particular method-I guess thats highly personal.Personally, I find it straightforward enough to get the mechanics of smoking right; the key is to be incredibly gentle with the flame and burning is readily avoided.I admit I have used this technique alot over the years for freebases of various typesEmbarrased and as with most things, practise makes perfect!!

And I wholeheartedly concur with you-respect the spice and dont harm others.

Take it easy!!Wink

BananaForeskin
#35 Posted : 4/28/2010 3:53:37 AM

I Eat Plant Magic

I agree with Felnik on this one- try the MAOI, but BE CAREFUL.
Especially with rue, it doesn't take a lot of mimosa to send you to places that we almost shouldn't be capable of visiting.

ms_mac_minxx's all about aya <3 thread (excuse me if I spell your name wrong!!) thread is definitely a good place to start, especially with her advice on mimosa: .5g is active, don't go above 3g unless you have experience with mimosa.
¤ø¸โ€žø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸โ€žø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸โ€žø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

greymatter
#36 Posted : 4/28/2010 5:25:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i'd just like to clarify something here....first thanx to all of you for the positive feedback...2 the only reason that i've stated my usual dose/method of ingestion is so that you could understand me, my body, and my mind so that one could make and educated suggestion;
and determination of hard-headedness....not so that you guys think in the supreme space cowboy...i leave those kind of stupid games for the ego-bots
i still havent done this but plan to do it this weekend...i had a breakthrough with junge spice and it curbed my ambition a little(not to mention like most people in mexico...it's hard to give up my nescafe, chocolate and coca-cola)
this is my plan i subit for your judgement
1)3 grams syrian rue thrice boiled and drunk cold(after all the preperations are complete)
2)mix three dosis of aprox(i dont have scales)50mgs each in seperate containers...i assume water and lime juice will disolve it well
2.5)prepare a trashbag for vomit
3)prepre 2 joints in case i'm Really hard-headed or i extreamy like the experience
4)take the 1st dodis45-min after the ingestion of the rue
5)continue taking the prmixed dosis untill i get where i want spaced 30-45 minutes apart
6)dare to try to smoke a joint

if there is anything else that you'd like to suggest or something i've forgotten i'm all ears...remember that you attract more flys with honey than vinagar if one really cares, they will not taint their posts with venom

q21q21
#37 Posted : 4/28/2010 10:11:59 PM

SWIM

greymatter wrote:
i'd just like to clarify something here....first thanx to all of you for the positive feedback...2 the only reason that i've stated my usual dose/method of ingestion is so that you could understand me, my body, and my mind so that one could make and educated suggestion;
and determination of hard-headedness....not so that you guys think in the supreme space cowboy...i leave those kind of stupid games for the ego-bots
i still havent done this but plan to do it this weekend...i had a breakthrough with junge spice and it curbed my ambition a little(not to mention like most people in mexico...it's hard to give up my nescafe, chocolate and coca-cola)
this is my plan i subit for your judgement
1)3 grams syrian rue thrice boiled and drunk cold(after all the preperations are complete)
2)mix three dosis of aprox(i dont have scales)50mgs each in seperate containers...i assume water and lime juice will disolve it well
2.5)prepare a trashbag for vomit
3)prepre 2 joints in case i'm Really hard-headed or i extreamy like the experience
4)take the 1st dodis45-min after the ingestion of the rue
5)continue taking the prmixed dosis untill i get where i want spaced 30-45 minutes apart
6)dare to try to smoke a joint

if there is anything else that you'd like to suggest or something i've forgotten i'm all ears...remember that you attract more flys with honey than vinegar if one really cares, they will not taint their posts with venom

Just dissolve the first 50mg with the rue brew, for SWIM it has been better to take them together.
It will give equal or greater effects and more chances to re-dose if the results are not satisfactory

You can judge the effects and possibly re-dose at +45 to 60min without redosing the rue.

If that gives a sub-satisfactory trip them you can wait till 4-5 hours after the dose and try again to make sure the harmalas are gone.

Either way, good luck, hope you have a sitter just in case.

Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

polytrip
#38 Posted : 4/29/2010 6:38:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
The best way to take DMT in my opinion is oral use. Especially if you want a 'superstrong' experience, since oral DMT is easyer to deal with and to proces: you will remember much more of it, enjoy the experience more and you will be more able to intergate the experience into your life and ream the benefits it may bring you.

I would urge not to use the insane amounts described in the OP when you go for any route that is likely to be effective but especially when you go for the oral route.

shoe
#39 Posted : 4/29/2010 6:45:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

greymatter: if you're coughing a lot and throwing up you might try obtaining some purer spice?
shoe

เฅ เคญเฅ‚เคฐเฅเคญเฅเคต: เคธเฅเคต: เคคเคคเฅเคธเคตเคฟเคคเฅเคฐเฅเคตเคฐเฅ‡เคฃเฅเคฏเค‚ เฅค เคญเคฐเฅเค—เฅ‹ เคฆเฅ‡เคตเคธเฅเคฏ เคงเฅ€เคฎเคนเคฟ, เคงเฅ€เคฏเฅ‹ เคฏเฅ‹ เคจ: เคชเฅเคฐเคšเฅ‹เคฆเคฏเคพเคคเฅ
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

greymatter
#40 Posted : 4/29/2010 7:03:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

better to stop smoking theese goddammed cigarettes....i swear i never cough when smoked on a medium....just when it's in a methpipe....and i've only throw-up a couple of times...probally more to do with eating so much and then smokeing...dmt gives me the munchies
trust me shoe....my spice is obtained using pure lab chems...i've had to many bad experiences with questionable chems....and there's nothing wrong with my extractions....the fact is that everone else says it's the best they've ever tried...and i agree
i think for me a social setting ruins the experience and my ego holds on tight and my body refuses the trip....i've never throw up traveling solo

PREV123NEXT