We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT
i want to have a superstrong experience Options

greymatter
#1 Posted : 4/12/2010 9:40:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

so i've got 100grams of syrian rue seeds, freebased dmt, and mhrb....any suggestions for a superstrong experience....i've never done this before and am planning on smoking a dmt laced joint under the effects...is that advisable...or at least safe.....i have a problem really getting as far as i'd like....i cant smoke dmt straight bc i cough my head off and throw up but in a joint i never have the slightst problem...other than i smoke 2 joints with 250mgs each one after the other by myself and still want to go farther...any suggestions?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

lyserge
#2 Posted : 4/12/2010 9:53:52 PM

polyfather anomalous

My best advice is to read around the forums where your question is already answered.
"...I didn't know that Cheshire cats always grinned; in fact, I didn't know that cats could grin..." - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

Trickster
#3 Posted : 4/12/2010 10:12:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expert

greymatter wrote:
i never have the slightst problem...other than i smoke 2 joints with 250mgs each one after the other by myself and still want to go farther...any suggestions?

You are definitely doing something wrong. 250 mg of smoked spice is a huge overkill and a waste of substance. 30 to 50 mg inhaled in a short period of time (1 or 2 tokes) should launch you straight to hyperspace. If you have problems inhaling straight spice try changa. It is much more gentle.
Do not seek the truth, just drop your opinions.

greymatter
#4 Posted : 4/13/2010 12:15:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

maybe for the avrage user it would be too much but not me...it sends me far but i'm extreamy comfortable there...i've been smoking dmt for years(just not been talking about it on the internet) and have had several +4 experiences but simply i cant get back there

endlessness
#5 Posted : 4/13/2010 12:20:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

try getting a vaporgenie.. dmt in joints is horribily innefective way of smoking...

I suggest you extract the harmalas from rue, and then take a pharma dose and then smoke some dmt on the peak and you should have a superstrong experience.... just remember you asked for it Very happy

greymatter
#6 Posted : 4/13/2010 2:28:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

lysergify wrote:
My best advice is to read around the forums where your question is already answered.

thanks for all the help...if you've already read them why cant you just tell me...i simply dont have hour after hour to go searching

Ginkgo
#7 Posted : 4/13/2010 2:31:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Extract harmala-alkaloids from any source, infuse together with DMT on B. caapi leaves, and I guarantee you that you will break through again. Smile

greymatter
#8 Posted : 4/13/2010 2:35:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

could someone please link me to harmela extracts...i cant find it

lyserge
#9 Posted : 4/13/2010 2:39:12 AM

polyfather anomalous

greymatter wrote:

thanks for all the help...if you've already read them why cant you just tell me...i simply dont have hour after hour to go searching

I'm sorry, but I did not want to give you advice about having a "superstrong experience" only to have you go off and hurt yourself and give the Spice a bad image. This is a definite concern I have, particularly with the very large amount of Spice you mentioned having prepared previously. There's plenty of very helpful information available with a few clicks and reads.

Then again, I may have made an incorrect assumption in refusing to provide the desired information based on concern for what would happen after words. This stuff is very powerful.
Not trying to lecture you, but I made a somewhat reasonable assumption that it would not be wise to answer your question as stated. Even if you're a very responsible and respectful person, others could read it, try to have a "superstrong experience" without educating themselves first, and end up damaging themselves and potentially screwing up the image of Spice in the world-at-large. One unfortunate accident caused by someone taking too much in the wrong environment is all it will take.
"...I didn't know that Cheshire cats always grinned; in fact, I didn't know that cats could grin..." - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

greymatter
#10 Posted : 4/13/2010 2:51:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

please...to everybody out there who might read this....dont even think about untill you have years of experience and can do what i have described in this post...i have given other folks tokes off my joint and they end up on the floor rolling around and talking in tounges...i just laugh and envy them...i think i'm a little hard-headed after having smoked alot of 5meo and MIPT.....what i want to do is not recomended for the ameture, layman, or novice...only for the super-experienced user

benzyme
#11 Posted : 4/13/2010 3:32:56 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

Laughing
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

q21q21
#12 Posted : 4/13/2010 6:54:29 AM

SWIM

SWIM has tried DMT in a joint and 50mg got him about as far as 5mg does correctly smoked through a bubbler and despite not smoking pot or cigarettes (pretty much virgin lungs) he never coughs when smoking DMT through it, NEVER.

If you want a super-strong experience then just work your way up from 50mg of freebase with 2-3g of rue.

The first couple trips may give you almost no effects from the DMT but will make you more familiar with rue, which by the way plays as much as role or MORE than the DMT.

First brew the rue in water with a small splash of vinegar/lemon juice.
using boiling water, but not heating it, just steeped
Pour off and filter the brew through a cloth,
Add more boiling water in a few "pulls" until the water no longer changes to a reddish color but starts towards pale orangy-blue, reduce the brew if needed

dissolve 50mg of freebase in the brew (or a couple ml of vinegar/lemon juice) the first time, Make sure it is dissolved completely cause it will reduce the nausea, ,

if nothing at all is felt then try doubling it to 100mg, then probably guage it from there to what you want.
Bear in mind this is NOT a linear reaction.

SWIM can't feel 50mg.
He is coherent enough to cook and perform extractions on 100mg.
But on 150mg he lost his ego and was motionless in a hyperspace loop for over and hour.

Please have a sitter there just in case. SWIM luckily did not do anything stupid like kill himself on 150mg, but he was delirious enough that he definitely could have.

Good luck, be safe.
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

greymatter
#13 Posted : 4/13/2010 3:36:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thanx q21q2...I love it when i get a straight answer... and to all the others out there...thanks for the support...i'll be sure to post my experiences soon
"the only thing you have to fear is fear it's self"

soulfood
#14 Posted : 4/13/2010 4:09:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Also you have to pick what sort of intensity. I find with rue/extract it's another level from caapi. I'd put it on the same level as sitting in a corner with a Lion chained to the other wall with the chain just short enough so you're out of his reach, but MAN is that guy angry. Also I find it really difficult to focus and the will to surrender doesn't come as easy.

Then there's caapi where I'm able to go further in terms of intensity, but handle it a lot more clearly. The Lion is no longer chained, but he sits next to you and asks you probing questions about your mother.

I can't handle 80mg's of DMT with rue, but with caapi I haven't yet found my limit.

ragabr
#15 Posted : 4/13/2010 4:34:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

soulfood wrote:
The Lion is no longer chained, but he sits next to you and asks you probing questions about your mother.

OMG, ROFL.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

lyserge
#16 Posted : 4/14/2010 12:31:56 AM

polyfather anomalous

soulfood wrote:
Then there's caapi where I'm able to go further in terms of intensity, but handle it a lot more clearly. The Lion is no longer chained, but he sits next to you and asks you probing questions about your mother.

I can't handle 80mg's of DMT with rue, but with caapi I haven't yet found my limit.

Great description, I find it corresponds very accurately to my experiences. This post set off red flags for me, but apparently not for others. Glad to get some helpful info regardless.

greymatter
#17 Posted : 4/14/2010 2:48:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

lysergify wrote:
soulfood wrote:

Great description, I find it corresponds very accurately to my experiences. This post set off red flags for me, but apparently not for others. Glad to get some helpful info regardless.

try to relax bro, stress is a killer...i have always seen that people cheered on those who wished to explore the outer realms...we supported them, assured them that the'd be back soon, held their hand and even hugged them always helping them along if that was what they so desired...i'm sorry if my desire to travel in the outer reaches of the astral plane disturbs you but i assure you that my vessel is ship shape and ready for warp-speed. i dont take this upon myself lightly and am prepareing myself for the journey as i have planned and prepered so many other times it is this verry planning that has brought me here; the weigh station to another galaxy...if i were one of the ego-bots i would have already done it

ms_manic_minxx
#18 Posted : 4/14/2010 5:26:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You could cook a giant pot of Caapi alone, leave it slightly unreduced, boldly lock eyes with The Mother (as a fearless and spirit-curious entheogen explorer may do), savour her taste, and drink until she creeps up behind you and tells you to stop (and then possibly smacks you over the head with an astral 2x4).

After reaching sufficient inhibition, Caapi alone becomes extremely visionary. In roughly 6-8 hours, whenever you can move your body again, after lots of simultaneous puking and shitting, smoked DMT is an awesome experience.

It's very important to remember the value of grounding. Caapi is extremely grounding, as nontoxic as salutary, and REALLY REALLY strong. If you have the guff to set pure intentions, lovingly prepare a ceremony, and allow yourself to surrender in the arms of The Mother as she cleanses you, meeting with some changa afterwards is the most inspiring, healing, and cosmically educational experience.

Do the work, learn to court the plants, arrange a massive ceremony in pure heart, and the rewards are infinite.

Rushing into something looking to get blasted is unwise, but ingesting Caapi slowly and consciously should mediate that, while seriously preparing you for extended journey and rewarding you at the same time, as long as you come packing lots of respect. She has incredible strength to lift the veil and keep it open, so if you are looking to pierce it, it is worth getting to know her. She is also an awesome guide and intelligent translator of high-pitched alien nonsense. Pleased

(Therefore: humbly refer to the wisdom of the teachers and the wisdom of your spirit's holy vessel themselves, kindly, compassionately, and you will be given an answer.)
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

cellux
#19 Posted : 4/14/2010 7:15:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ms_manic_minxx: when the first psychedelic treatment centers open, I hope we'll see people like you as guides there.

ms_manic_minxx
#20 Posted : 4/14/2010 7:28:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

If it weren't for money and politics, I'd open my own tomorrow (and treat for free). A dream I dream very often...

(Though, before the grand opening, I'd have to drink about 500g of Caapi every night for a week straight to make sure I really didn't bite off more than I can chew... but...)

I'll just keep training in the meantime. Smile Imagine a Nexus HQ...! Imagine HOW BEAUTIFULLY GARDENED the land would be...! *third eye pops out of skull*
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

123NEXT