We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Caapi freshness.. Options

Xenogears
#1 Posted : 4/12/2010 3:05:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey all!

Im really not sure if this is the correct forum as there is no Caapi forum so forgive me if it is wrong..

I know how to store and how long spice stays fresh for... but what about Caapi leaves? How long will Caapi leaves (in full leaf form preferably or if you have experience with grounded that should be ok too) stay good and retain there MAOI?

This is before you make changa with them of course, how long can you hold onto the leaves before they lose their MAOI properties?

After the changa is made, and stored properly, I imagine it lasts just as long/longer than regular spice so..

My last question has to do with Caapi extract. If the extract is stored in a little vial in an airtight jar either in a dark cool place or in the fridge, this should stay potent for quite some time right?

Thanks in advance!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

soulfood
#2 Posted : 4/12/2010 3:15:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I've had some yellow leaves stashed in a partially open ziplock bag that seem just as useful now as they did 1 year ago Smile

Xenogears
#3 Posted : 4/12/2010 3:19:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

soulfood wrote:
I've had some yellow leaves stashed in a partially open ziplock bag that seem just as useful now as they did 1 year ago Smile

thanks for the reply!

good to know because my batch came in the mail but I suddenly got very busy for a while so they had been sitting in a ziplock in a drawer for a week or two and are finally about to get used.

Dorge
#4 Posted : 4/13/2010 6:45:27 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

changa last for a long time just sitting around they tell swim...
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/