We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Ayahuasca vs. Changa Options

Nagual
#21 Posted : 7/26/2012 7:26:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The expression of your experience is lovely.

I feel much the same difference between aya and changa, though in my experience this is not necessary, but merely a proclivity which can be followed or ignored.

Speaking in tongues is a very interesting experience. I believe that tongues represents a vocalization of the archetypal roots of language. Noam Chomsky talked about "poverty of the stimulus" and universal grammar, and I believe that this is emergent from the same place in our cognitive core as Jungian archetypes. This is programming, and it is not accidental. I believe there are "coded" messages in the archetypal layer as well.

Anyhow, that is enough sharing on my part, this is your thread, I'm not here to steal your thunder Smile

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

starway6
#22 Posted : 7/21/2015 3:05:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

[[[[ I try to always have a bit of Caapi tea before changa,....... ]]]] .

Does this bit of tea extend the changa trip duration much?

How much is this ...[bit of cappi tea]... you speak of?...half a cup?.. a whole cup?

Silly(c)One
#23 Posted : 12/21/2015 7:13:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

starway6 wrote:
[[[[ I try to always have a bit of Caapi tea before changa,....... ]]]] .

Does this bit of tea extend the changa trip duration much?

How much is this ...[bit of cappi tea]... you speak of?...half a cup?.. a whole cup?

We're all so different, that the only way to know for sure what effect it will have on you, is try it !

Moreover, half a cup or a whole cup, doesn't mean anything, it depends so much on the concentration of the brew, on the admixture plants, and of course on the caapi itself...
I've had very powerful experiences with a very little cup (like 25ml), and mild experiences with big cups (like 100ml).

PREV12