We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Jimjam? Options

Blundering_Novice
#1 Posted : 4/8/2010 8:28:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

What is q21 talking about when he speaks of Jimjam? Is that just another name for red jungle spice?

I've been devouring this site over the past several days, and though I have no first hand experience as of yet (nor do I intend to as long as it remains Scheduled by the Authorities...) I really gotta give it up to Q21. Excellent work. Not to discount the efforts of others, but I find his writeups to be very easy to read and he continues to simplify these processes for those inclined towards these undertakings.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

SnozzleBerry
#2 Posted : 4/8/2010 8:48:13 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Jim-jam refers solely to the alkaloids that are salted out of a fullrange extraction when using d-limo, xylene, or toluene. I would posit that jim-jam refers to only the alks, and therefore requires salting out of those solvents.

Jungle spice would refer to the product created when say xylene or toluene is evaporated (d-limo does not evaporate completely, thus it is not included) and consists of alkaloids as well as plant fats, oils, and whatever else is in there.
Wiki โ€ข Attitude โ€ข FAQ
The Nexian โ€ข Nexus Research โ€ข The OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
ื’ื ื–ื” ื™ืขื‘ื•ืจ

#3 Posted : 4/8/2010 11:22:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I will add my voice to the Q21 big up - the man is a legendary chemist; a pioneer and a brave soul who has brought the freshest knowledge and shared it selflessly. Big it up for Q21Q21!!
"at journey's end, we must begin again"

HumbledYouth08
#4 Posted : 4/10/2010 10:11:09 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey blunder I wanna put my two cents in on what I personally think about you not wanting to experiece dmt(or what ever it may be in this case) because the government says it's not ok to do, unless congressman ron Paul gets elected to presidency. (which I hope he does) I don't think you will be ever experiencing dmt.i don't think you should let the gov tell you what you can and can't do (unless of coarse your hurting other ppl)it should be YOUR decision to whether or not you wanna subject your body to a potencial " addicting or harmfull drug" that should be Your choice. And have you ever wondered why dmt is a schedualed 1 drug anyway? According to the gov dmt has a " high risk" of dependency and missuse but how many of these great people of this fourum have you come across that are " addicted" or "" missuse" dmt? To me every single person

That has used has the utmost respect for this sacred molecule. So it makes me wonder why dmt is the most ILLEGAL drug in the WORLD! Is because you will have life changing journeys and be enlightend by maby god?? Or is it because it's highly addicting... I think not. so maby the people arn't corrupt for smoking it. maby it's our very own gov who is corrupt for not letting the people make their own decisions. I'm not telling you go smoke this stuff cause the gov doesn't want us to I'm saying don't let the gov scare you( for fear u will be punished in breaking the law"into taking away your rights what little ones we still have left!

The Wizard
#5 Posted : 4/10/2010 10:13:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

BananaForeskin
#6 Posted : 4/10/2010 6:53:46 PM

I Eat Plant Magic

Humbled Youth, I think Blundering_Novice holds the same view as everyone on the Nexus, including myself. None of us would ever endorse illicit activities, such as extracting and/or intending to consume a Schedule I substance.
I've certainly never done so. But, like many, I have a friend who makes me do the research and Nexulating FOR him...
¤ø¸โ€žø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸โ€žø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸โ€žø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

ragabr
#7 Posted : 4/10/2010 7:11:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for that Wizard, I was pretty sure a previous thread on terminology established that anything you can put in your pipe and smoke != jimjam.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

froggy
#8 Posted : 10/23/2010 11:49:40 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Is jimjam just like freebase dmt? Is it white looking or is it discolored?

BananaForeskin
#9 Posted : 10/24/2010 12:02:46 AM

I Eat Plant Magic

froggy wrote:
Is jimjam just like freebase dmt? Is it white looking or is it discolored?

There are some pics of it in Q21Q21's tek. Basically it's red gribbliness.
¤ø¸โ€žø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸โ€žø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸โ€žø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ