We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Drank. How to use passionflower? (SOLVED) Options

Fernape
#1 Posted : 4/8/2010 1:28:22 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Basically, what I want to do is to extract it into a freebase using
https://www.dmt-nexus.me....aspx?g=posts&t=8785
. the mix with orange juice to make a drinkable mixture, and I have passionflower to make orally active, howeveerrrrr...
I'm not sure what exactly to do with the passionflower. I want to avoid smoking it, and I don't know how much is enough to make it orally active and whatnot. I'm getting powdered stuff, 50g of it. What can I do?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

q21q21
#2 Posted : 4/8/2010 2:02:47 AM

SWIM

Ya, my tek won't work with passionflower, extraction of it really isn't too common.

There are much better ways to use passionflower anyway

Using the plain (or powdered I'd assume) leaf and make a tea of 2-3 tbsp (it's bitter, but nice with sugar) then with the tea take 5-10 datura inoxia seeds, just chewing and swallowing.

That (named "passionoxia" ) is a very nice mild and euphoric sedative which is active in 4-8 minutes and lasts for many hours (can't say for sure, I'd guess 8ish)
It also will make your dreams different and often more memorable.

Tolerance does build up so you can't use it everyday, though you might want to.

with the plain leaf as well you can smoke it with DMT by either using a solvent (acetone, naptha, IPA) and infusing the herb, or much more simply just melt the DMT into the herb. It increase the length slightly and give the DMT as distinct characteristic.

The combinations are vast and called "changa or enhanced-leaf"

Oral passionflower alone is a mild mild sedative that SWIM let sit in his cupboard for a few months before passionoxia was discovered. He's used it twice alone and once in combination with mescaline to manage the excess stimulation. It worked, a little too well actually 3tbsp made him yawn most of the trip, 1.5tbsp will be his next choice w/ 8 seeds.
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

Fernape
#3 Posted : 4/8/2010 2:55:27 AM
DMT-Nexus member

You misunderstand!

I was going to use your tek to extract DMT freebase from MHRB.
I just have some passionflower that I've seen ONE tek for extracting the things in passionflower (though it doesn't describe what exactly is being extracted)

Basically, I want to extract the DMT, which can be done with your tek, and be able to make it drinkable (adding orange juice seems to be all I need to do however), but obviously it needs to be orally active, and I am obtaining passionflower but I'm unsure of how to use them together.

Edit:
The issue with smoking is ah, a lack of pipes and worrying about it being irritating as I don't smoke anything much at all, so I'm going for a drink rather than changa.

Observant
#4 Posted : 4/8/2010 3:40:55 AM

Nothing Stops The Void

its not good for activating oral dmt
Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing

69ron
#5 Posted : 4/8/2010 8:48:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The main compounds in passionflower are not harmala alkaloids and they cannot be easily extracted and isolated like alkaloids can. The tech you saw for extracting passionflower doesn't actually work. That tech is posted on a few other forums as well. The tech is unscientific and can't work. Just to be sure, SWIM tried it for himself. It absolutely did not work. Nothing precipitated out at all.

Many people have tried the standard harmala alkaloid Manske tech on passionflower and that also doesn't work, indicating that passionflower has almost no harmala alkaloids in it.

Passionflower usually contains about 0.01% harmala alkaloids, and some passionflower has been found that contains no harmala alkaloids at all. However, smoking passionflower does extend a DMT experience. I don't think this is caused by MAOI activity though.

The main actives in passionflower are now thought to be flavonoids (up to 2.5% of the herb) like shaftoside, lucenin, apigenin, etc. With harmala alkaloids being so low in concentration, it's highly unlikely than the effects of passionflower have anything to do with them. I don't believe any of the flavonoids in passionflower are MAOIs.

I use passionflower a lot. It's one of those herbs I always have sitting around the house. It goes well with many other herbs, and can potentiate and alter the effects of other herbs and drugs despite it having almost no MAOI activity at all.

I wouldn't bother using passionflower as an MAOI for oral DMT. With harmala alkaloids ranging from nothing to 0.03%, you would need to consume 600 grams or more of passionflower for the harmala alkaloids to be effective! That's a lot.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Fernape
#6 Posted : 4/9/2010 3:02:49 AM
DMT-Nexus member

alright, I guess i'll just be using the enhanced leaf instead.Smile thanks