We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV234
All is Reflection Options

Mindlusion
#61 Posted : 2/6/2011 8:18:43 PM

Chairman of the Celestial Divison

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Very happy
Expect nothing, Receive everything.
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

godling
#62 Posted : 2/7/2011 9:54:18 AM

Winnie the Pooh

gonna check out your book soon.. just downloaded it... looking forward to the read...

... i actually saw your post of it on the shroomery too..i have a quick question for you.. your avatar picture on shroomery,, where did it come from??.. like who created it... i've danced in a very similar "room" ..except it was checkered with green and blue..actually now that i recall,,i've seen it in black and white and in other variations with green, blue, black, white but still checkered... . .. would love to look at some of this art..i actually want to create some art portraying this "room"...looking at ur avatar brings back picture perfect memories, thank you for having it...

... and another friend has seen a similar room... i am assuming that many people experience this "room"...?.. i understood it as the tree of life within myself.. what do you understand it as??
everything posted by godling is false information.. just imagination at work

I am learning not to search for eve anymore but to just 'be' with her for she is already the other half of my soul and one day we'll organically meet as we reach across the cosmos to one another..now comes the light of love

shine as bright as the flame in the pupil of my eye

shoe
#63 Posted : 2/7/2011 3:00:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I thought some sections were pretty fanciful and a bit limp, although there are a couple of real gems in there, so far. (I've not read the entire thing)
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

SKA
#64 Posted : 2/8/2011 1:42:05 AM
DMT-Nexus member

When you download the light, so to speak, every egotistical filter you've constructed will be instantly shed. You will communicate more fluidly and beautifully than ever before. Submitting your soul to the flow of the scaffolding repeatedly will chisel away at what your ego has created, leaving behind the core of your being. The soul. Your true self. Your "higher" self. This kind of download will automatically force your body into a meditative state, where your body is left behind and your soul is projected outward up into the light, which then pours in like a water fall to replenish every atom that constructs you.

Did you write that House?

That is truely marvelous. I look forward to reading the whole pdf.

۩
#65 Posted : 2/8/2011 6:42:12 AM

It was written by a previous version that was myself.
DMT generated a lot of ideas inside me.
some remain resonant, others do not.
I believe nothing.

Dudeonthecouch
#66 Posted : 2/8/2011 12:42:18 PM
DMT-Nexus member

""gonna check out your book soon.. just downloaded it... looking forward to the read...

... i actually saw your post of it on the shroomery too..i have a quick question for you.. your avatar picture on shroomery,, where did it come from??.. like who created it... i've danced in a very similar "room" ..except it was checkered with green and blue..actually now that i recall,,i've seen it in black and white and in other variations with green, blue, black, white but still checkered... . .. would love to look at some of this art..i actually want to create some art portraying this "room"...looking at ur avatar brings back picture perfect memories, thank you for having it...

... and another friend has seen a similar room... i am assuming that many people experience this "room"...?.. i understood it as the tree of life within myself.. what do you understand it as??""

Sorry to just jump in here.. this room..haha check out www.extradimensional.org, freinds of mine trying to recreate the "room" so people dont need DMT. But this room has fascinated me since I entered in.. The next day after I saw a book on old islamic architecture and it seemed to me to be the same space, I recognise it in all the old temples, cathedrals around the world, the vaulted internally domed? spaces..Any thoughts?

۩
#67 Posted : 2/8/2011 5:57:39 PM

Um, I find it all a little weirder than that. As for the artist, I have no idea.

The Chr0nn01553ur
#68 Posted : 3/1/2012 12:56:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

House, what in this book do you no longer believe? And what prompted the change?
Life is art.

Row row row your boat, gently down the stream... Merrily merrily merrily merrily...............

NOTE: 'The Chr0nn01553ur' IS A FICTIONAL ONLINE CHARACTER AT THE DMT-NEXUS.COM FORUMS. THAT MEANS ALL POSTS MADE BY THE CREATORS ARE STRICTLY FICTITIOUS IN NATURE, AND USED SOLELY AS PERSONALITY EXPERIMENTS FOR THEIR OWN AMUSEMENT AND REFINEMENT. ANY RESEMBLANCES TO REAL LIFE ARE PURELY COINCIDENTAL. We also tend to edit our posts 2-3 times within about 5 minutes after posting them.. Just a heads up.

۩
#69 Posted : 3/1/2012 4:19:45 PM

This is an old thread full of old ideas and past memories.

The Chr0nn01553ur
#70 Posted : 3/2/2012 12:07:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

۩ wrote:
This is an old thread full of old ideas and past memories.

Hmmm...

Well if you don't mind, how would you describe your worldview these days?
Life is art.

Row row row your boat, gently down the stream... Merrily merrily merrily merrily...............

NOTE: 'The Chr0nn01553ur' IS A FICTIONAL ONLINE CHARACTER AT THE DMT-NEXUS.COM FORUMS. THAT MEANS ALL POSTS MADE BY THE CREATORS ARE STRICTLY FICTITIOUS IN NATURE, AND USED SOLELY AS PERSONALITY EXPERIMENTS FOR THEIR OWN AMUSEMENT AND REFINEMENT. ANY RESEMBLANCES TO REAL LIFE ARE PURELY COINCIDENTAL. We also tend to edit our posts 2-3 times within about 5 minutes after posting them.. Just a heads up.

۩
#71 Posted : 3/2/2012 1:42:57 AM

Worldview? I don't have one.

a1pha
#72 Posted : 3/2/2012 1:54:52 AM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

۩ wrote:
It was written by a previous version that was myself..

Wow - I hadn't seen this before. Can't wait for the followup from your current self. Thanks for bumping Chr0nn01553ur.
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

«PREV234