We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT
All is Reflection Options

۩
#41 Posted : 4/15/2010 7:04:50 PM

Alright, final version is up. Sorry for the delay. Only made some spelling corrections.
I think it's complete unless others find more errors...

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

۩
#42 Posted : 4/26/2010 6:11:53 PM

So I was doing a google search and it looks like allisreflection is uploaded to www.daath.hu by someone mysteriously named "cellux" Very happy

cellux can you do me a favor and delete that version and upload the new one?

THANK YOU!

cellux
#43 Posted : 4/27/2010 10:22:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

۩ wrote:
So I was doing a google search and it looks like allisreflection is uploaded to www.daath.hu by someone mysteriously named "cellux" Very happy

cellux can you do me a favor and delete that version and upload the new one?

Done.

q o p
#44 Posted : 4/30/2010 4:22:16 AM
qop

I think this book is closer to the truth then anything else out there. Quantum physics, religions, einstein... it just shows how much this molecule is teaching us. I've never read anything that I agreed more with. If people weren't so narrowminded this would be a top selling book, but most people are to scared to think outside of what they know or atleast think they know. I wanna hug everyone who was involved in this project. Much Love.

jbark
#45 Posted : 4/30/2010 1:40:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

House - finally finished your book. Congrats!! Lots of great ideas in there. I am definitely going to try that liquid-on-the-speaker experiment once I track down some software. Any links to recommend? I am thinking of filming it too, maybe making a little extreme closeup montage in Final Cut of the sound waves manifesting in different coloured liquids. Thanks for the inspiration.

What are your plans for the book? publishing? Or just leaving it online? May need a polishing to clarify a couple of things and clean up the grammar (minor things - no reflection on your writing), but Bravo man. Lots of people sit around thinking about writing and navel gazing, so it's good to see someone with interesting ideas commit them to...paper? pixels I guess!

Now don't go and delete it!Laughing

cheers,
JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

tryptographer
#46 Posted : 5/5/2010 9:31:39 PM

tryptamine photographer

Just finished reading the book, amazing how much of it fits with my own view on reality! Hats off to you House (or rather: Portal!) for all this work and sharing it. I agree completely about the all-encompassing role of Consciousness in all its levels. It's sad entheogens are still so marginal in this sick society... all politicians should be required to take ayahuasca at least ance per month by law!

One small anecdote about dematerialization.
Maybe twenty years ago I often played the boardgame Boggle with the family. There is a small plastic hourglass included to restrict the time of a round.
One day, we discovered that the white sand in the hourglass had completely disappeared! No trace, and no leakage or holes in the plastic container. It was sealed hermetically. My elder brother was the other witness. We still don't haven't solved this little mystery...

ambi-lysergance
#47 Posted : 5/12/2010 11:11:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

read this tonightVery happy

this has been one of the 1st pieces of psychedelic/dmt literature ive read since taking time out. talk about jumping back into the deep end lol

I found "All is Reflection" to be fascinating, compelling, thought provoking and beautifully written!

thanks house.

more I say!

Very happy
ambi lysergance is a fictional character who in the realms of fantasy indulges in such topics as science, arts and psychoactive plant induced visions

mindash
#48 Posted : 11/1/2010 6:08:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

still one of my fave reads of all time,

"A fence of intersecting lines arises inside the flames with circles on the inside, I cannot deny how obviously it looks like eyes... I see it every time..."

sounds an awful lot like what i refer to as the eye vortex, only saw it once in 2004 when i was blinded by it and been trying to get back since to no avail

Livingstrategy
#49 Posted : 11/3/2010 1:56:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

(edit) nvm - it's working now

mattritt
#50 Posted : 11/8/2010 8:49:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I applaude you Hut!! This is amazing. I've always felt you knew what was going on there, and my God, you hit the nail on the head. Your a jem of a mind man. This is a great piece of literature.
Step forward into your cave. That's right. You're going deeper into your cave. And you're going to find, your power animal...

Imagine your pain as a white ball of healing light. It moves over your body, healing you. Now keep this going, remember to breathe, and step forward through the backdoor of the room. Where does it lead?

۩
#51 Posted : 11/8/2010 2:45:17 PM

mattritt wrote:
I applaude you Hut!! This is amazing. I've always felt you knew what was going on there, and my God, you hit the nail on the head. Your a jem of a mind man. This is a great piece of literature.

Funny because I don't believe a single thing I wrote in that .pdf nowadays.

cellux
#52 Posted : 11/8/2010 3:32:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

House wrote:

Could you give us a short update on what happened since then?

mattritt
#53 Posted : 11/8/2010 7:26:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Haha, Hut you're always ahead of the game. Let us catch up alittle. Very happy
Step forward into your cave. That's right. You're going deeper into your cave. And you're going to find, your power animal...

Imagine your pain as a white ball of healing light. It moves over your body, healing you. Now keep this going, remember to breathe, and step forward through the backdoor of the room. Where does it lead?

۩
#54 Posted : 11/14/2010 7:02:40 PM

cellux wrote:
House wrote:

Could you give us a short update on what happened since then?

I don't know how I could explain. I think spice just accelerates the possibilities of consciousness in a nutshell, causing the extreme intensity and patterns that appear to be so many different things. Now I'm trying to observe everything skeptically and scientifically. Just shifting modes, I suppose.

Consciousness is the real mystery here. Whenever you really get it flowing, it sinks deep into the capillaries of your being causing extraordinary regenerative effects on your body and mind. Looking back on my experiences, I find the most profound effects the spice had at the time were it's ability to induce the most vivid clarity in communication in myself, and those who I know that usually have a hard time conveying their feelings verbally. To this day I am still stunned by what I have seen this neurochemical drug do in higher than endogenous level supplementation.

I know there's no way I will ever be able to stay away for that reason. Nothing has ever been able to do that, and it's one of the most beautiful things I've ever experienced.

The molecule itself is a reflection of perfection in minimalization.

CosmicFool
#55 Posted : 11/14/2010 8:37:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

۩ wrote:
reflection of perfection in minimalization

Now that should be on the Nexus t-shirt Smile
If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn't.

CosmicFool is a fictional character, a creation of imagination, and everything written above should not be taken seriously, or perhaps read at all.

۩
#56 Posted : 11/14/2010 10:15:36 PM

CosmicFool wrote:
۩ wrote:
reflection of perfection in minimalization

Now that should be on the Nexus t-shirt Smile

That's kind of a silly thing to have on a T-shirt-
Unless there was a silhouette of a Bison.

shoe
#57 Posted : 11/15/2010 12:32:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What's happening, why is house leaving?? WHY HOUSE, WHY?!?????????
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

۩
#58 Posted : 11/15/2010 1:10:49 AM

shoe wrote:
What's happening, why is house leaving?? WHY HOUSE, WHY?!?????????

Rolling eyes Check the dates on posts. Very happy

shoe
#59 Posted : 11/16/2010 12:37:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So you're not leaving?
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

vovin
#60 Posted : 11/16/2010 1:08:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Prototype and Design Engineer amongst other things, Craftsman

He went on a vacation. Sometime we all need some time off.
If you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing.

PREV1234NEXT