We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT»
No more Conspiracy Theory topics on the DMT-Nexus! Options

The Traveler
#1 Posted : 4/7/2010 12:53:31 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Hi all,

Lately I've seen a rise of so called Consiracy Theories (CT) on the DMT-Nexus, with the Zeitgeist topic as the latest one.

From now on these topics will be removed if I see them!

I will remove them for these reasons:
* In the end, they only have a negative impact, many parts of a CT can never be proven or disproven resulting in people getting angry at each other because of some statements in a movie. Rolling eyes
* It attracts the wrong kind of people to this forum. These so called 'truthers', who behave like Jehovas, roam the internet for CT topics to tell other people 'The Truth'. These people are not welcome here.
* This website is about DMT and other entheogens, NOT about things like 9/11, Big Pharma, etc.

A few things that fall into this category are:
* 9/11
* Peak Oil
* NASA/UFO
* Big Pharma
* Banking/Fed/Fall of the Dollar
* Movies like Zeitgeist and Loose change

If you feel the need to talk about these things then Google is your friend.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

DeMenTed
#2 Posted : 4/7/2010 1:23:11 PM

Barry

Smile
I agree with you Trav.

Dimitrius
#3 Posted : 4/7/2010 1:32:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cool. I didn't even notice them.
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi

ohayoco
#4 Posted : 4/7/2010 1:49:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

The conspirators have now even managed to shut up The Traveler, all is lost! I surrender to my reptilian overlords. Laughing
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

The Traveler
#5 Posted : 4/7/2010 2:47:14 PM

"No, seriously"

ohayoco wrote:
The conspirators have now even managed to shut up The Traveler, all is lost! I surrender to my reptilian overlords. Laughing

On the contrary, we can now focus a lot more on DMT and entheogens and don't get distracted with that random, noisy chatter of CT's that can never be solved. So those reptilians better be scared...

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Entropymancer
#6 Posted : 4/7/2010 3:11:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumModerator | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumChemical expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumSenior Member | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorum

I'm curious how things like 2012 fit in on this. Many (myself included) regard most of this 2012 stuff as pure conspiracy theory stuff... but I've noticed that some others here feel that it's intimately connected with DMT, and the spiritual implications of the DMT experience.

The Traveler
#7 Posted : 4/7/2010 3:22:54 PM

"No, seriously"

Entropymancer wrote:
I'm curious how things like 2012 fit in on this. Many (myself included) regard most of this 2012 stuff as pure conspiracy theory stuff... but I've noticed that some others here feel that it's intimately connected with DMT, and the spiritual implications of the DMT experience.

Thats the fine line Entropymancer. I will let them stay alive as long as they make sense, however, a 2012 doomsday topic will be flushed back to the place it came from as soon as I see it.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

benzyme
#8 Posted : 4/7/2010 3:30:49 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

yeah!

no more dream threads either, that crap needs to stop.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

Infundibulum
#9 Posted : 4/7/2010 3:32:55 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

I also support the notion of discouraging conspiracy theories.

Entropymancer wrote:

2012 theories are in-par with conspiracy theories, at least in the way facts are twisted, lies fill the gaps and conclusions are made. What makes the former different is that it is unclear whether anyone conspires. No jews, no bankers, no corporations are blamed for whatever will happen in 2012 (or are they? conspiracy theorists can connect everything). 2012 is just acollection of future predictions blown out of every proportion

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

benzyme
#10 Posted : 4/7/2010 3:43:45 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

Infundibulum wrote:
I also support the notion of discouraging conspiracy theories.

Entropymancer wrote:

2012 theories are in-par with conspiracy theories, at least in the way facts are twisted, lies fill the gaps and conclusions are made. What makes the former different is that it is unclear whether anyone conspires. No jews, no bankers, no corporations are blamed for whatever will happen in 2012 (or are they? conspiracy theorists can connect everything). 2012 is just acollection of future predictions blown out of every proportion

i sometimes get you two mixed up. maybe it's the strange usernames or similar sound reasoning in your responses Confused
you both are analytical with a healthy degree of skepticism, therefore, my allies. Cool
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

Entropymancer
#11 Posted : 4/7/2010 4:02:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumModerator | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumChemical expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumSenior Member | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorum

benzyme wrote:
i sometimes get you two mixed up.

Laughing Funny you say that, sometimes I get you and Infundibulum mixed up too, for pretty much the same reasons Cool

amor_fati
#12 Posted : 4/7/2010 4:50:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

ThirdEyeVision
#13 Posted : 4/7/2010 6:24:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks traveler! I could see us quickly being led down the negative path of division.
ThirdEyeVision
It's the third eye vision, five side dimension
The 8th Light, is gonna shine bright tonight

Seven
#14 Posted : 4/7/2010 6:32:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This came just in time, I almost posted a thread about my orgonite time machine.
The universe is an infinite harmony of vibrating beings in an elaborate range of expansion-contraction ratios, frequency modulations, and so forth.

Jumper
#15 Posted : 4/7/2010 6:55:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Smart move, Traveler.

Good riddance to all the bullshit. Very happy
Disclaimer: All words and images posted herein under the username Jumper are strictly for entertainment purposes only, and are fictitious in nature. Swim is the imaginary character of a schizophrenic and all posts connected to said entity are the deluded ramblings of a madman, who admits that all posted data herein was electromagnetically beamed into his brain from a HAARP antenna array.

burnt
#16 Posted : 4/7/2010 7:01:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Even thought 2012 is a myth/conspiracy and I've railed against it in the past, I still think its healthy to discuss in relation to DMT because so many DMT users are interested in it. But I am more in favor of discussing it for the purpose of debunking it. Although evidence to support it of course should be included in the name of fairness and debate in such discussions. Although I don't know of any evidence...

As far as other conspiracies go yea there is plenty of other places on the internet to widdle away ones time discussing them.

Infinite I
#17 Posted : 4/7/2010 7:44:34 PM

JC

Seven wrote:
This came just in time, I almost posted a thread about my orgonite time machine.

That made me laugh out loud, cheers! Laughing

jamie
#18 Posted : 4/7/2010 10:33:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Personally I feel that when it comes to big pharma it's going to be hard to not get into that...its too related to the whole situation reguarding entheogens and the legal situation surrounding the legit use and recognition of these things as medicines..I dont even really find it all just "conspiracy" either..alot of of it is just reality.
Long live the unwoke.

Phyrexian Spicenaut
#19 Posted : 4/7/2010 10:55:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I may just be a polyp here at the nexus Swim agrees With fractal, Lets not forget who is behind law enforcement and lawmakers-its lobbyists from big pharma that push to make these sacared entheogens illegal(BBB is a recent reminder and lest not forget why people envoke SWIM.)Indeed the future use and decriminalizing of Entheogens and Big Pharma are intertwined...
On another note Swim agrees that this site is not for the discussion of unrelated CTs and that they help perpetuate Ego; hence dislodges the whole EGO removal thing SwiY is trying to achieve. I think Abbie Hoffman once said that "there are alot of Realities floating around out there now a days". Everyone has their own reality tunnel.. CTs have their own websites anyways.. jes my 2 cents.

Phyrexian Spicenaut
#20 Posted : 4/7/2010 10:57:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I may just be a polyp here at the nexus Swim agrees With fractal, Lets not forget who is behind law enforcement and lawmakers-its lobbyists from big pharma that push to make these much loved entheogens illegal(BBB is a recent reminder and lest not forget why people envoke SWIM.)Indeed the future use and decriminalizing of Entheogens and Big Pharma are intertwined...
On another note Swim agrees that this site is not for the discussion of unrelated CTs and that they help perpetuate Ego; hence dislodges the whole EGO removal thing SwiY is trying to achieve. I think Abbie Hoffman once said that "there are alot of Realities floating around out there now a days". Everyone has their own reality tunnel.. CTs have their own websites anyways.. jes my 2 cents. :idea:

123NEXT»