We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Mescaline acetate in food? Options

damiana
#1 Posted : 4/7/2010 4:45:25 AM

Cosmic Dragon

So SWIM was thinking about taking his almost pure mescaline acetate and placing it in boiling water. SWIM thinks this would get absorbed in the water and he could then do many things with this water.

For example, one could make rice from this water and have mescaline rice. Fun stuff.

Or, if a brownie mix needed water one could add this mescaline water. Mescaline brownies anyone. Smile

Or simply mescaline tea/coffee.

Does anyone think the rice or brownies idea would work?

Has anyone tried doing anything like this?

I think SWIM will make the mescaline tea soon, thinking it might absorb in the stomach faster in tea.

Smile ~Damiana
PEACE

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

soulfood
#2 Posted : 4/7/2010 5:11:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I'd be much more interested in cold servings like phlux's jelly tek Smile

damiana
#3 Posted : 4/7/2010 5:35:24 AM

Cosmic Dragon

jelly sounds like a good idea too. Hmm, I'll have to check that tek out. Thanks.

Honey sounds like a fun idea too.
PEACE

Jumper
#4 Posted : 4/7/2010 6:09:02 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Swim sometimes eats a full meal immediately after dosing with acetate in a perforated capsule. That essentially accomplishes the same thing for him, without discolouring the taste of the food. Externally, the foods would have to be sweet, to offset the bitterness of the acetates. Bon appetit.Smile
Disclaimer: All words and images posted herein under the username Jumper are strictly for entertainment purposes only, and are fictitious in nature. Swim is the imaginary character of a schizophrenic and all posts connected to said entity are the deluded ramblings of a madman, who admits that all posted data herein was electromagnetically beamed into his brain from a HAARP antenna array.

Touche Guevara
#5 Posted : 4/7/2010 7:32:40 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Would likely not even be noticeable in something like a protein shake. Banana, silken tofu, peanut butter, blueberries, a little apple juice, and some acetate would be a great thing to have in one's backpack on a hiking trip.

Virola78
#6 Posted : 4/8/2010 4:36:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The smell of the mescaline acetate is very nice fruity.
But tastes very bitter.
You like the taste?

β€œThe most important thing in illness is never to lose heart.” -Nikolai Lenin

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

damiana
#7 Posted : 4/8/2010 8:52:22 PM

Cosmic Dragon

I guess that's a good point virola78. I don't know if SWIM would like the taste that much. I guess if it was covered up by the taste of other foods it would be fine, I know coffee does that pretty well. Actually, SWIM likes the taste it gives to coffee. I think SWIM would like it in some teas too. I like the Jelly idea, toast anyone? Smile
PEACE

LawnBoy
#8 Posted : 4/12/2010 1:24:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

One hid 100mg in a small piece of chocolate. Molding chocolate was melted, poured into mold. The acetate was added then covered with more melted chocolate. Within an hour one had a mescaline-tainted chocolate. The acetate was tasted, but the dark chocolate covered it up, pretty well. Any much more than 100mg would have been nasty, it's hard to cover that taste. The acetate wasn't cleaned; it had other alkaloids in it. I am guessing if it was just mescaline it wouldn't have tasted as bad.

But I have no clue. I don't consume mescaline.Rolling eyes
Posts made by me are either fictional or false, or both. I do not endorse, condone or engage in illegal activities. I love the state, my big brother. "I" myself am fictional. I am a collection of individuals, that are not entirely human. "I" do not exist in reality. Any resemblance to an individual bound by laws is merely coincidental. I lie and tell very little of the truth; do not believe me, and, especially, don't hold "me" accountable for any posts.

LawnBoy
#9 Posted : 6/3/2010 4:39:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I hate to dig up an old thread that wasn't even mine, but I think swim might have found a practical way to "taint" food with mescaline, etc. Acetone. This would allow for very accurate dosage. Dissolve so many mg, in so many ml, and drop the required dose, onto each snack. Preparing it through a large dish would require much work an consideration to get consistency of dosage. Eating acetone sounds horrible, but that is why care would be taken to dry it out AND to use pure acetone.

Is there any other solvent worth using, the same ones used for changa blends? DMSO? I've read through the message boards that this solvent evaporates leaving little residue, but swim hates the taste left behind. Swim uses 99.7% pure DMSO, and still get's a garlic taste. I guess this is just part of using DMSO?

I'm imagining dissolving your chosen alkaloid(s) in a solvent be it acetone or whatever and dropping it onto dry cookies or the like. These could be thrown into the food dehydrator and edible within a day or two. I say dry cookies, because you probably don't want to leave brownies in a food dehydrator for days at 90-100f.

They would probably taste bad, but that would actually be a good thing. This way if someone in ignorance, ate these cookies they would probably know something was up by the first or second bite, instead of 1-3 hours later. After they ate the whole bag!Shocked

Yes, you might want to put a skull with crossbones on the bag and hide it from the kids.Stop
Posts made by me are either fictional or false, or both. I do not endorse, condone or engage in illegal activities. I love the state, my big brother. "I" myself am fictional. I am a collection of individuals, that are not entirely human. "I" do not exist in reality. Any resemblance to an individual bound by laws is merely coincidental. I lie and tell very little of the truth; do not believe me, and, especially, don't hold "me" accountable for any posts.

w0mbat
#10 Posted : 6/7/2010 9:18:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I was thinking of a similar idea, but don't forget that mescaline = alkaloid = extremely bitter. Our taste receptors evolved to detect alkaloids, as they are often poisons used by plants to ward off herbivorous predators. As such our sense of taste is >1000x more sensitive to bitter tastes than it is to sweet tastes, and covering up the bitterness of even 1 dose of mesc. acetate could be difficult.

My idea was the inject 1 dose of acetate into a marshmallow, but I don't know how effective this would be.
benzyme wrote:

i'm tellin ya, one day i'll interface a mass spec and uv-vis spectrophotometer to a modular synthesizer

VisualDistortion
#11 Posted : 6/7/2010 9:27:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I just put my dose into hot black coffee. You can't even taste it.
You lock the door, and throw away the key

There's someone in my head but it's not me

69ron
#12 Posted : 6/7/2010 9:33:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Things like coffee and chocolate can cover the flavor of alkaloids pretty well.

SWIM uses mescaline acetate in his coffee, and he can barely taste it. If it's 99% pure mescaline HCl, the taste is even less noticeable.

Some spices can also cover up the taste of alkaloids. Nutmeg for example is used for this purpose. Sprinkle a little nutmeg grounds in your coffee, and it can greatly mask the flavor of mescaline. Cinnamon is also good for this.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.