We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
organic jesus drops Options

RayOfLight
#1 Posted : 4/6/2010 9:38:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

swim got this by following the blab tek but instead of useing fumaric acid he pulled the dmt out of the d limo with vinegar and evaporated it in a steam bath.

this Dmt is the most visually stunning and organic experience imaginable.
RayOfLight attached the following image(s):
002.JPG (3,643kb) downloaded 464 time(s).
‎"I maintain that Truth is a pathless land, and you cannot approach it by any path whatsoever, by any religion, by any sect." J. Krishnamurti ~ The Dissolution of the Order of the Star. 1929

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erjAzA753sg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AEU5pBxY6E

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Dimitrius
#2 Posted : 4/6/2010 9:41:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

smooth?
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi

The Wizard
#3 Posted : 4/6/2010 9:42:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

beautiful!

RayOfLight
#4 Posted : 4/6/2010 9:46:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

havent smoked it yet , just did a pharma dose. it was unreal
‎"I maintain that Truth is a pathless land, and you cannot approach it by any path whatsoever, by any religion, by any sect." J. Krishnamurti ~ The Dissolution of the Order of the Star. 1929

Dimitrius
#5 Posted : 4/6/2010 9:58:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ahhh. it is beautiful.

is it freebase, freed of the acetate?

or is it still full-spectrum acetates?

dosage was weighed on a scale somehow?

i love the name by the way. Shocked
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi

IAAGSOM
#6 Posted : 4/6/2010 3:40:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It looks really tasty. Kind of like honey.. me wants it in the morning-tea Rolling eyes

Looks like it's hard to measure a dose though. But that can always be intersting

gammagore
#7 Posted : 4/6/2010 4:11:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wowowow, that looks delicious dude, I want some Smile

well done.

RayOfLight
#8 Posted : 4/6/2010 6:22:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dimitrius wrote:
ahhh. it is beautiful.

is it freebase, freed of the acetate?

or is it still full-spectrum acetates?

dosage was weighed on a scale somehow?

i love the name by the way. Shocked

To be honest I dont know what it is, just how I extracted it. but whatever it is its really good. I would be intrested to know what it is though I want to learn more

q21q21
#9 Posted : 4/6/2010 6:43:52 PM

SWIM

It looks like it is still DMT-acetate, pure freebase is dark dark red, close to black. But just give it a smell and if it smells like vinegar at all it is DMT-acetate, if it doesn't then it is freebase.

Very nice looking though!
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

RayOfLight
#10 Posted : 4/6/2010 9:40:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

q21q21 wrote:
It looks like it is still DMT-acetate, pure freebase is dark dark red, close to black. But just give it a smell and if it smells like vinegar at all it is DMT-acetate, if it doesn't then it is freebase.

so what is the diffrence between acetate and freebase? I'm always hearing about diffrent types of dmt, fumerate, freebase, citrate , and now acetate , lol i"m still a noob when it comes to chemestry Razz ( it does smell slightly of vinegar )

damiana
#11 Posted : 4/7/2010 2:13:23 AM

Cosmic Dragon

It is most likely a dmt salt. Vinegar is a salt, so SWIY salted DMT out of d-limo using vinegar. In order for it to be a freebase the salt form of DMT has to be added to a base (sodium carbonate for example) and mixed with water to react.

That looks so delicious. SWIM will consider using vinegar next time. I'm guessing dmt acetate is absorbed very quickly by the stomach, making the visuals more prominent. That's how mescaline acetate is at least.

~D
PEACE

DMTripper
#12 Posted : 4/7/2010 3:30:20 AM

John Murdoch IV

q21q21 wrote:

I thought pure freebase was white? I've never seen dark red freebase.
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

plumsmooth
#13 Posted : 4/7/2010 3:32:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Would you please describe the tech you used a little more: assuming it was STB with Lime followed by the Limonene you mentioned...

And would you please describe the Pharma tech you employed. What was the ratio and the chosen harmalas.
Thanks for your consideration...

Entropymancer
#14 Posted : 4/7/2010 3:52:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumModerator | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumChemical expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumSenior Member | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorum

DMTripper wrote:
q21q21 wrote:

He means fullspectrum acetate extract where the DMT acetate has been converted to freebase via steambath. Not 100% pure freebase DMT.

amor_fati
#15 Posted : 4/7/2010 4:38:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DMTripper wrote:
q21q21 wrote:

See, SWIM gets a deep red product with full-range jurema fumarate (limonene -> FASW), just like the acetate pictured in the OP when molten, but conversion to freebase yields a yellow oil that crystallizes into a dark tan wax (hard, semi-moist clay chunk by SWIM's methods).

RayOfLight
#16 Posted : 4/7/2010 5:58:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

plumsmooth wrote:
Would you please describe the tech you used a little more: assuming it was STB with Lime followed by the Limonene you mentioned...

And would you please describe the Pharma tech you employed. What was the ratio and the chosen harmals.
Thanks for your consideration...

The method i used was the BLAB tek except when i had my saturated d limo instead of using fumaric acid i mixed an almost equal part white cooking vinegar and shook up really good and the evaporated it in a double boiler steam bath.

when i did the pharma i mixed 200 mg of harmalas i extracted from syrian rue mixed with about an ounce of orange juice , shot i just ate 2 drops of the dmt off the end of a pin . Cool

RayOfLight
#17 Posted : 4/7/2010 6:00:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

amor_fati wrote:
DMTripper wrote:
q21q21 wrote:

See, SWIM gets a deep red product with full-range jurema fumarate (limonene -> FASW), just like the acetate pictured in the OP when molten, but conversion to freebase yields a yellow oil that crystallizes into a dark tan wax (hard, semi-moist clay chunk by SWIM's methods).

so how do you turn it into freebase? mix with sodium carb and water? can i smoke what i have in its current form ? i was planing on just mixing what i have with some herbs .

rOm
#18 Posted : 4/7/2010 6:05:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Inspiring ! thanks for the pics !
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

amor_fati
#19 Posted : 4/7/2010 7:28:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

RayOfLight wrote:
so how do you turn it into freebase? mix with sodium carb and water? can i smoke what i have in its current form ? i was planing on just mixing what i have with some herbs .

SWIM has little experience with converting acetates, as they're a bit difficult to work with in terms of sodium carbonate conversion. SWIM uses this method for fumarate: https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Amor_f...sion#Nontoxic_Conversion

SWIM has smoked acetates that have been mostly devoid of the odor of acetic acid by creating a highly saturated solution and loading it dropwise into a smoking device to be used in conjunction with a bubbler. He found it to be an incredibly effective means of vaporization.

If that is, in fact, freebase spice, SWIM would imagine that it could be solidified by manual crystallization. One way determine whether it's freebase or acetate would be to try and dissolve a bit in water.

endlessness
#20 Posted : 4/7/2010 8:07:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

freebased acetates dont crystalize, might be because of n-oxide presence and/or more plant oils that acetates pull.... Works perfectly for infusing changa, though.. SWIM's testing right now the difference between freebasing acetates with sodium carbonate and pulling with IPA, and pulling with Acetone.. results will follow once its evapped.

SWIM also wants to test freebasing fumarates with fat's conversion vs pulling with IPA vs pulling with acetone

12NEXT