We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Tears of Joy - LSD Options

Yengu
#1 Posted : 4/5/2010 10:18:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

sus Lagrimas Son Divinas.

10am. 2 hits of acid.

My girlfriend is a closed person. We've had some rough times in the past because of this, she doesnt easily open up. She had therapy as a kid. One day she closed up and rarely showed her real feelings.

It started hitting us pretty hard. The feeling, the vibe, was thick. That resonance of the vibration of matter. The interconnected web of being. That was felt.

I had tried to explain this to her previously, but she has no other experience with psychedelics. During the peak, a beautiful song was playing, enhanced by the lysergic acid. (He films the Clouds pt. 2 by Maybeshewill http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHW8NfdbfaI) During the beat change to 3/4 time from 4/4 time (at around 3:16) I said to her:
"This is it. Do you feel it?"
I placed one fist on her chest, where that feeling of pressure, that feeling on unity seems to emanate from, and one flat hand on her back.
"Feel it. This is the feeling."

She nodded. And she smiled, and tears streamed from her face. I have rarely felt this close to her. It was a truly magical moment.

During another moment of the trip, I offered to give her a massage. Time seemed to slow, I could feel every fiber of her being, every muscle in her back, her spine, her skin. She tripped her ass off apparently.

So yeah. I love LSD.

Autonomous complex moleculer structures, a phenomenon arising out of the laws of this universe. There is no life.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 4/5/2010 10:26:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

awesome! Smile

lsd is a special molecule indeed

gammagore
#3 Posted : 4/5/2010 10:41:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice read bro.

I too have had many special times tripping on LSD with my wife.

Happy dayz.

Dimitrius
#4 Posted : 4/5/2010 10:46:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yengu wrote:
Time seemed to slow, I could feel every fiber of her being, every muscle in her back, her spine, her skin.

God, I love LSD.
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi

Aegle
#5 Posted : 4/5/2010 10:50:49 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

Yengu

What a beautiful and profound journey my friend...

Much Peace and Rainbows
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

۩
#6 Posted : 4/5/2010 11:09:24 PM

LSDMTHC

Trickster
#7 Posted : 4/5/2010 11:12:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expert

Absolutely!

LSD completely changed my perception of music. I was not listening, I was living the music. A complete union of the listener, the composer, the musician and the music.

Such an incredible superposition of sacred and profane when you are watching the world. It has been 2 years ago and I am in tears now.

Peace and happiness, my brother.
Do not seek the truth, just drop your opinions.

Yengu
#8 Posted : 4/5/2010 11:25:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm glad my post was appreciated.

Trickster wrote:
Absolutely!

LSD completely changed my perception of music. I was not listening, I was living the music. A complete union of the listener, the composer, the musician and the music.

Such an incredible superposition of sacred and profane when you are watching the world. It has been 2 years ago and I am in tears now.

Peace and happiness, my brother.

Indeed. On LSD I can feel the music. Every vibration of the music evokes strong emotion within me. I can feel what the music is communicating. The tone and mood, the action, the calm. What is more, this feeling has stayed with me. Every trip I have (admittedly only 2 so far with alice) I gain something from. Last time it was energy, and motivation to do (anything). This time was more spiritual, and I feel more appreciative towards music.
Every strand of vibration flows into each other. All is one. All belongs together.

Perhaps later I will post some of my work with Oil Pastels whilst with alice.

Peace and Happiness indeed, Trickster.

Autonomous complex moleculer structures, a phenomenon arising out of the laws of this universe. There is no life.

plumsmooth
#9 Posted : 4/5/2010 11:49:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Can anyone help me.. I have lost my passion and inspiration to make music.
However, Me and L may need to just part ways.
I think it is time to devote to organic processes that simply render that which is available, more available.

What other compounds can do wonders with Music?

endlessness
#10 Posted : 4/6/2010 12:10:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

oral dmt has been amazing with music for me

plumsmooth
#11 Posted : 4/6/2010 12:27:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What about playing music, whether you're banging the drum, or the wall, or your head...
IS that what you are talking about, or just listening?
OR BOTH:Embarrased

ragabr
#12 Posted : 4/6/2010 1:13:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This brings forth so many memories of LSD touching loved ones and I deeply. Thank you for sharing. Much love and blessings out to the spirit of LSD.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

endlessness
#13 Posted : 4/6/2010 1:27:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

both.. I mean playing guitar has been very special on oral dmt, as well as singing, its amazing how one can control the voice so much better....

but also listening to music is great Smile

۩
#14 Posted : 4/6/2010 1:27:47 AM

"Everything I ever learned, I learned on acid"

Yengu
#15 Posted : 4/6/2010 10:15:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

plumsmooth wrote:
Can anyone help me.. I have lost my passion and inspiration to make music.
However, Me and L may need to just part ways.
I think it is time to devote to organic processes that simply render that which is available, more available.

What other compounds can do wonders with Music?

Cannabis would be one for me, but of course nothing compared to LSD.

plumsmooth
#16 Posted : 4/6/2010 1:30:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My issue with Cannabis seems that maybe my receptors have tired out. I also notice that one thing lacking with cannabis is the focus; the ability when spontaneously composing improvisation, to actually not space out and forget the phase before...

Yengu
#17 Posted : 4/6/2010 1:39:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

plumsmooth wrote:
My issue with Cannabis seems that maybe my receptors have tired out. I also notice that one thing lacking with cannabis is the focus; the ability when spontaneously composing improvisation, to actually not space out and forget the phase before...

Agreed. I draw when Im high sometimes. but its hard to focus. Drinking coffee or some form of energy drink helps.
I find shrooms too hectic to draw anything on, doenst cut it for me.

Anybody drawn on ayahuasca? ^^