We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
The Li'l Hammer - The Perfect Spice Pipe Options

EZ4U2Shoot
#21 Posted : 3/11/2008 4:51:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Garulfo wrote:
Quote:
If you die at age 89, but should have lived until 91, i dont think you would notice, or care, haha.

But if you die at 89 from an increasing Alzeimher disease having started at 70... you would probably prefer to die sooner.

I'm afraid, unfortunately, I will live to be about 109. I realize this. I know this. You know how I can know this? Let me tell you how I know this. BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO. All of my loved ones are going to die before me and I will have to bare though it. I don't want to. I would rather be one of the earlier ones to go. I would rather not watch everyone I know around me drop off one by one. But I'm going to. I know this, because it seems throughout my entire life there have been so many things that have occurred, I recognize and realize that what ever that superior conscience is, it has a tendency to kick me in the arse, humble me a bit more, and teach me lessons whether I want to learn them or not. Bummer.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Garulfo
#22 Posted : 3/11/2008 12:59:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
I would rather be one of the earlier ones to go.

Hint : smoke a lot of everything (tabac, DMT, MJ) from a aluminium cigar tube carefully sanded inside. And eat only fastfood stuff. Avoid any sort of vegetables to not speak about sport. Of course only drink alcohol never mixed with mineral water, in the worst case only tap water from lead tubes. Coca is an option only if it sinks in an aluminium pot for at least 24 h Laughing
I'm sure I forgot some interresting things in that list, please complete. But no cheating, the idea is to find a comfortable "worst way of living".

Quote:
I recognize and realize that what ever that superior conscience is, it has a tendency to kick me in the arse, humble me a bit more, and teach me lessons whether I want to learn them or not

Well said EZ, so true, so true !
Maybe it's time to open a topic "Death, what do you think, what do you expect" Wink

EZ4U2Shoot
#23 Posted : 3/11/2008 10:51:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Garulfo wrote:
Quote:
I would rather be one of the earlier ones to go.

Hint : smoke a lot of everything (tabac, DMT, MJ) from a aluminium cigar tube carefully sanded inside. And eat only fastfood stuff. Avoid any sort of vegetables to not speak about sport. Of course only drink alcohol never mixed with mineral water, in the worst case only tap water from lead tubes. Coca is an option only if it sinks in an aluminium pot for at least 24 h Laughing
I'm sure I forgot some interresting things in that list, please complete. But no cheating, the idea is to find a comfortable "worst way of living".

Quote:
I recognize and realize that what ever that superior conscience is, it has a tendency to kick me in the arse, humble me a bit more, and teach me lessons whether I want to learn them or not

Well said EZ, so true, so true !
Maybe it's time to open a topic "Death, what do you think, what do you expect" Wink

Glass cigar tube is what I have. Not aluminum. LOL. But hell, while I'm at it I can make it a daily ritual of sucking the exhaust pipe for a minute or two after I start the car in the morning. That ought to make it a sure thing that I'll die by 45.

DMTripper
#24 Posted : 3/13/2008 12:17:56 AM

John Murdoch IV

Has none of you guys tried "the machine"?
There's a thread about it somewhere here. Maybe in the old forum.
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

kaos.underwave
#25 Posted : 3/15/2008 4:06:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Im not sure what all the stigma about lightbulbs and dignity is about...

I tried making a pipe out of a real lightbulb once, just to see, but it didnt work great...hehe

For dimitri I got a pipe off the net, a glorified bulb with glass pipe thingy,
But its sturdy as hell, heats up nice and even...
nice sized chamber. I guess its essentially lightbulb style
works like a charm

besides, I cant really say I have that much dignity, or even remember what it is
when Im using something like this
and everything goes inside-out and upside-down
wooosh!
Onwards and upwards

kaos.underwave
#26 Posted : 3/15/2008 4:13:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Its ok to post links to suppliers of ornaments right?
Onwards and upwards

PREV12