We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
folgers instant aya tek Options

Dorge
#1 Posted : 4/4/2010 4:54:14 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

This is fairly simple and effective.
The Fiat tek for short...

Totally fictional and I have never done this...
Soak your standard dose of MHRB in everclear or IPA for several weeks... strain and evap at low temp in the oven on a pyrex cooking dish. Scape up fluffy MHRB extract... its like folgers crystals but MHRB extract its a shiny golden color.
take this and put in capsules... now take your regular dose of THH and or THH and harmine or caapi copy, which ever you prefer and there you go... drink with water on an empty stomach and eat a nice slice of sour dough bread a half hour later to kick it into gear...
bon `apatite.
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Ice House
#2 Posted : 4/4/2010 5:40:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

I have first hand experience with this tek. I have consumed the end product of this tek. I have experienced the results of this tek. I would not recomend it to anyone. This tek was popular or in any case it as a viable option before so many simple extractions became available. Allow me to list just a couple good reasons as to why I'll never do this tek again.

Inconsistent dosing. Your end product is this shiny dark almost black looking material, I never found it to be fluffy it looked like thin shiny chipped paint. Even weighing it out and capsulating I found the dosing to be in consistent. Adjusting the dosage was also difficult.

This tek does not get rid of all the tannins in mhrb, expect to purge using this tek, expect to have a gut wrenching purge from hell.

I wrote a sort of tek for this on the shroomery years ago called Pharmahuasca in a pill. If your interested look it up. Lots of pictures outlining the TEK. The extraction teks have evolved. Accurate and exact dosing, IMHO, is an absolute must. This tek served its purpose back in the day. LOL. I had many a wild 18hr hell ride back then.

LOL, LOL, If 2 caps wasnt enough I'd do 3 or 4 and that was way to much. And your dealing with allot of other alkaloids and stuff in MHRB. I wouldnt even call the tek a crude extraction.

It's hard to believe I survived that sometimes.

LOL

Dorge , No disrespect intended. It might work for you.

Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

joebono
#3 Posted : 4/4/2010 5:52:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, IHS's tek on the shroomery got me deep into the oral trips a while back. I must admit one of my deepest and most colorful trips was on seven gelcaps full of powdered Everclear extracted MHRB. It was ego death on an oral trip and the puking sucked. But damn, I think back to that trip and it is still a powerful landmark in my psychedelic career. Although the nausea heavily detracted from the experience, there was something very robust about those pills, that is different from freebase DMT.

Dorge
#4 Posted : 4/4/2010 6:21:10 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

no one who tried this tek ever vomited... there was no nausea what...so...ever... ever... at all...
The MHRB was never blackish ever... it would bubble up in the oven and be a sort of fluffy crystaline mass...
The dosing is extremely simple... if you want to take 12 gms of mimosa for a session... extract 12gms of mimosa... pretty simple.. take all of it.
not sure why your results differ so greatly from SWIMS... odd. perhaps this might be part of the issue... SWIM said everclear thinking it would nto make a difference... SWIM uses 99.9% lab grade ethanol.
works fine with no stomach upset...
no offense taken... it just does not sound like your getting the same results.

Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

jamie
#5 Posted : 4/4/2010 7:08:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Id be very reluctant to call that aya..

Whats wrong with the purge?..drinking the brew prepared the traditional way is one of the most healing experiences I could imagine.

Mimosa and caapi brews almost never make me sick anyway..and I dont have a super strong stomach.
Long live the unwoke.

۩
#6 Posted : 4/4/2010 7:13:22 AM

The best part of waking up

Is hyperspace in your cup

Jumper
#7 Posted : 4/4/2010 7:29:09 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Gotta love the title of this thread.Cool
Disclaimer: All words and images posted herein under the username Jumper are strictly for entertainment purposes only, and are fictitious in nature. Swim is the imaginary character of a schizophrenic and all posts connected to said entity are the deluded ramblings of a madman, who admits that all posted data herein was electromagnetically beamed into his brain from a HAARP antenna array.

Dorge
#8 Posted : 4/4/2010 8:02:56 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

fractal enchantment wrote:
Id be very reluctant to call that aya..

Whats wrong with the purge?..drinking the brew prepared the traditional way is one of the most healing experiences I could imagine.

Mimosa and caapi brews almost never make me sick anyway..and I dont have a super strong stomach.

well this is a pharmahuasca thread... you can call it what ever you want honestly.
the purist/fundamentalist notions of what it is and isnt can stay on the ayahausca forum for all I care...
Nothing wrong with the purge honestly... though its not the only way to cleanse... and the plants and chemical spirits will teach you that if your open to it. What SWIm was saying was was that there was no nausea or pruge with this method, in several people. Thats not to say that it will not do that for every one... but in the bioassays that followed there where none...

SWIM worked under a traditional ayahauscero for 6 years... the brew made the traditional way can be just as healing as a brew made any other way as long as the intention is there...
Tradition isn't as important as people... and if people get well... and get what they need... whats the problem?

geeg30
#9 Posted : 4/4/2010 11:51:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ahem 'Instant Aya Tek' --- "Soak your standard dose of MHRB in everclear or IPA for several weeks".

Several weeks isn't very instant !!!!! Smile
Here you!!! Gonnaenodaethat

"Iceberg???? - What Iceberg????"

Dorge
#10 Posted : 4/5/2010 5:51:16 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

its instant when its done being extracted... more of a pun really because it looks like folgers instant coffee.
its practical for people who just want to work with ethanol.

Oncewas
#11 Posted : 4/5/2010 7:23:18 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Dorge wrote:
no one who tried this tek ever vomited... there was no nausea what...so...ever... ever... at all...
The MHRB was never blackish ever... it would bubble up in the oven and be a sort of fluffy crystaline mass...
The dosing is extremely simple... if you want to take 12 gms of mimosa for a session... extract 12gms of mimosa... pretty simple.. take all of it.
not sure why your results differ so greatly from SWIMS... odd. perhaps this might be part of the issue... SWIM said everclear thinking it would nto make a difference... SWIM uses 99.9% lab grade ethanol.
works fine with no stomach upset...
no offense taken... it just does not sound like your getting the same results.

99.9% lab grade ethanol has benzene in it.

Dorge
#12 Posted : 4/6/2010 6:28:35 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

im not sure about that with what SWIM is buying from the state liquor store. Could you explain?