We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
first try, not so much breakthrough, more of room bluring together Options

happyhighbunny
#1 Posted : 3/2/2008 8:38:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

swim first try after extracting some spice using light bulb method.

Pretty sure swim screwed up the first toke as swim never used a vapor pipe before.

second toke swim sees vapor, takes a big hit, kinda burned but not bad. Decided not to smoke anymore in case swim did to much, big mistake.

But i did feel very drunk right away. I decided to take one more hit but swim was already kinda tripping. took 1 more and sat back.

The rooms colors changed to a more dark color. Everything blurred into everything else reminding swim of a trip on cactus which is very similar. Waiting for the "break through" but it never came.

No scale so swim eyeballed the dose to be about the size of a pea.
After smoking swim checked pipe and some crystals reformed. So swim doesn't think he got full dose.

no scale, can't afford $50 scales at smoke shopm is size of pea to small of a dose? Def saw visuals, but no aliens, elves, hyperspace. Did feel drunk though.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Garulfo
#2 Posted : 3/2/2008 12:48:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
no scale, can't afford $50 scales at smoke shopm is size of pea to small of a dose ?

Scale is not needed at all. Put much more in your lightbulb and adjust the intensity of the trip with the inhalation/retention time. You can also build up using 2 steps (my friend's favorite method) : first take a good hit, but not a 'huge' one, then you will be relaxed and have some visuals. Wait few minutes until you feel you can hold the lightbulb and then take a much bigger hit, keep it in your lungs as long as possible. The first hit is usefull to prepare the mind and body, the second one is the good one Pleased If not enough you can take a third.
I guess that if a third does not do what it should, no need to insist and better wait for a more appropriate time.

The remaining spice in the pipe will be anyway reused later, it does not lack its potency, just become a brown wax.

Hint : prepare something to put the pipe in vertical position, you do not want that the liquid spice fall down.

lucious
#3 Posted : 3/2/2008 7:37:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah depending on your spice supply, just put more than you need. A mild overdose of this stuff is not really physically a big deal you just wont remember very much, maybe jerking and spitting a little, and thats prolly just acting out the experience.

Personally prefer a antler or wood pipe we have dedicated to dimitri, always afraid of dealing with a hot peice of glass while under. but a bunched up old towel to set it on might do ya right.

Unlesss sitting around with a bunch of rednecks trying to disprove sainity, a monster hit isnt neccissary. Try to take a good hit that fits confortably in your lungs and try to hold it until the carrier fequency starts to fade or goes wahwah/changes fequencies/echo/etc. You should be at least to low medium to medium level, and can continue on from here if you wish, but should be past the disconcerting threashold.

If you do decide to stay in the low and medium levels, a great area of exploration in its own right, set and setting are important as elements of the nondmt world will noticably flavour the experience. Often on these levels the CEVs are spectacular, a darkened room, a pair of sunglasses, etc. can enhance them. Intresting stuff to try is look at stuff eyes closed like your hands, handle a blossum, like a carnation or marigold, just dont play with anything dangerous or try walking around without a sitter that is strong enough to keep you from falling.

Because of the wide variety of expeiences seemingly physical/mental/spiritual/wtf? this group of monkeys have been classifying breakthrough as: If you can not tell the differerance between eyes open or closed. You can not tell if your eyes are opened or closed. Or you can not tell if you have eyes.

Sinewave
#4 Posted : 3/4/2008 8:26:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

happyhighbunny wrote:
second toke swim sees vapor, takes a big hit, kinda burned but not bad. Decided not to smoke anymore in case swim did to much, big mistake.

Hehe... SWIM did the same thing his first try. He kept thinking "Oh your scale is broken... you're going deep". A wall of writhing carnivorous plant tentacles appeared where the ceiling should be, when I summoned the guts for the 3rd toke the wall came closer, but it never "ate me".

happyhighbunny
#5 Posted : 3/13/2008 4:26:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

After several more trips the problem was not enough dmt in the pipe hehe.

I was seeing a lot of aliens faces, psyedelic patterns with closed eye visuals.

Then just the other day, I was out at the lake at night looking up at the stars.

I heated the bulb up at the camp fire, watched as dmt melted, couldn't tell if it was creating vapor though, so i held it there a long time.

I sat down at took a hit, waho biggest hit ive taken yet. I started hearing that voice telling me "put down the pipe"

All of a sudden the stars turned into a giant mage/wizard or zuse. I think it was the constellation orion. He waved his wand around and then the stars started turning into giant jester faces, like the face was made up of a thousand little mirrors all shivering in psychedelic patterns. I was told to stop drinking alcohol. and a few other things.

I sat there for a bit and the trip ended. IT was very intense real quick and ended most visuals within 5 minutes.

All I can say is, this spice is very strange. Most of my previous trips were close eye visuals involving dimension matrix travel and aliens. This trip was the stars and open eyes.

Sinewave
#6 Posted : 3/19/2008 5:14:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

happyhighbunny wrote:
I was told to stop drinking alcohol. and a few other things.

One night while somewhat buzzed I took out the DMT, and I had a similar message conveyed to me.