We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
infusing my fingers... Options

ragabr
#1 Posted : 4/2/2010 2:50:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Two days in a row, after SWIM spilling some IPA green with infusing Caapi leaf changa, on herself, she started to feel a little... funny.

Placebo, or can the MAOI's or spice, or both, be active in small amounts through skin absorption?
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

gammagore
#2 Posted : 4/2/2010 4:36:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Not sure weather it's placebo or weather such small amounts could be felt.
Either way, powerfull stuff it is.

ragabr
#3 Posted : 4/2/2010 4:56:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks gammagore! I reminded her of the feeling 10-15 minutes after she takes LSD, where it could be great stuff or could be bunk, but things do seem just a bit brighter and feel more tingly.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

Dorge
#4 Posted : 4/3/2010 8:01:16 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

SWIM has not noticed anything like that... SWIM thinks that some times just being around it can cause those "special" feelings...
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

lyserge
#5 Posted : 4/3/2010 3:01:46 PM

polyfather anomalous

I've felt contact buzzes like you describe, the stuff definitely has a powerful energy to it. There's no way you could absorb enough through your fingertips...by the time it made it to the serotonin receptors, past the blood-brain barrier and the MAO in our bloodstream, it would be neutralized. As far as I know no current scientific models of DMT activity can account for this widely noted phenomenon. I've also felt it with other psychedelics.
"...I didn't know that Cheshire cats always grinned; in fact, I didn't know that cats could grin..." - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland