We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
changa purge! Options

Dorge
#1 Posted : 4/2/2010 6:23:39 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

Whoooooweeee.... wow... SWIM has got to tell you... changa lacks none of the intelligence and healing power and ability to bring up those things that you need serious healing with. if you bring it your wounds it will clean and heal them...
the purge SWIM experienced from this medicine and the strength of the medicine when it desires to do its healing work with you is seriously powerful... much more work to do... but damn... SWIM had not felt that level from it before...

http://www.youtube.com/w...h?v=r364h19dXio&NR=1
this was almost too much...
lol
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

maxzar100
#2 Posted : 4/2/2010 6:54:01 AM

Earth Child

that video WAS too much lol
The events that maxzar100 describes are only hypothetical, and never actually took place. maxzar100 has no link whatsoever to any illegal substance.

Quote:
Salvia, the metamorphosis of reality. -Mz

#3 Posted : 4/2/2010 7:35:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

great link Dorge - love it, thanks. What was the blend of changa that did this work, btw?
"at journey's end, we must begin again"

idtravlr
#4 Posted : 4/2/2010 7:35:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice share Dorge! Hahaha! That video ROCKS! I'm downloading the mp3, and gonna blast it in my car at stop lights! I actually really like it. It's soothing, but I can't wait to see the looks I get from people on the street! Laughing

What's really crazy about it, is if there are people talking in the background when I blast off, that's pretty much exactly what it sounds like until I fade into the either.

Oh, and congrats on the cleanse. I hope is was a pleasant one.

Peace,
-idt
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

3maester
#5 Posted : 4/2/2010 8:08:11 AM
DMT-Nexus member

idtravlr wrote:
Nice share Dorge! Hahaha! That video ROCKS! I'm downloading the mp3, and gonna blast it in my car at stop lights! I actually really like it. It's soothing, but I can't wait to see the looks I get from people on the street! Laughing

ROFL!!!!
Thank you Dorge for the awesome link, and idtravlr for the laugh

Its great that so many are reporting so much healing lately, glad to hear it.
Bee Well

shoe
#6 Posted : 4/2/2010 10:19:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hahaha, that chanting is something else!
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

The Wizard
#7 Posted : 4/2/2010 2:46:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

i created a changa blend that was mild in its psychoactive department but it was a combination of my most healing plants..and after smoking 6 spliffs i went outside to smoke the last one..and vomited pretty nicely...(i hadnt smoked dmt for a few weeks and was a bit apprehensive about it) anyway..after that purge..i KNEW it was time to visit hyperspace...and i basically ran back to my house and smoked two big lungfuls of changa from my GVG...

it was a beautiful experience of the future of mankind..and it helped me reconnect with what i thought i had lost..

Pandora
#8 Posted : 4/2/2010 3:41:58 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Dorge,

Thanks for sharing. Great story of healing and awesome chant . . .

Peace & Love,
Pandora
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Dorge
#9 Posted : 4/3/2010 7:58:27 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

it was a blend for reversing malaise... very complex blend...
If you talk to changa, treat it like a very wise healer, it will speak to you and if you bring it an offering of your self... your ignorence, your illness, your problems... it will transform them...
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Dimitri-Trance
#10 Posted : 4/22/2010 5:07:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Man this is nice!
Ive only heard shpongle's imitations of the machine elves.
Cant find the link for it but check out Shpongle: Outer Shpongolia. At about 1min and 30 sec the puking sounds start!Very happy
Very nice!

ms_manic_minxx
#11 Posted : 4/23/2010 2:54:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Dorge, I will keep your words in mind tonight... :idea:
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

Dorge
#12 Posted : 4/23/2010 5:53:25 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

SWIM really prays that works well for you.