We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
STB mescaline extraction Options

VisualDistortion
#1 Posted : 3/29/2010 6:57:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thought I'd post this here just so people can look at it. Got this from shroomotopia. I'll get the pictures for this on here later

[quote name='Shroomflipper' date='18 February 2010 - 04:58 PM' timestamp='1266526734' post='106204']
This was the Tek I used.
http://video.google.com/...id=-2164471661630252647#

The only mistake Shroomflipper made was using 2cc's o acid instead or 1cc. This is way Shroomflippers Mescaline came out dark but so did the Mescaline in the vid. Also I shacked the mixture whe doing the acid washes when its better of just swirling it for a clean more whiter end product. Still, a point 2 of Shroomflipper end product got Shroomflipper pretty darn wacked on Mescaline. All in all Shroomflipper got 2.9 grams in total. Thats 14 solid Shroomflipper doses.

Material Needed:

340g Peruvian Torch Powder

900g Sodium hydroxide 300g for each pull or one cup worth.

1 liter of Toluene

1 bottle of Hydrochloric acid "The smaller the better"

2.5 liters of distilled water

As for Glassware or containers. Use whatever you please just be sure to use plenty of common sence when choosing your sovent/acid resistant containers.
[/quote]
[quote name='Shroomflipper' date='18 February 2010 - 05:53 PM' timestamp='1266529998' post='106208']
Materials

[attachment=29300Very happySC00103.JPG]

Step 1: Mix 300g or one full cup of sodium hyroxide with 1900ml of distilled water in your extraction container. "Warning" sodium hyroxide fumes are not to Fuck with at all, this is were common sence comes into play.

[attachment=29303Very happySC00207.JPG]

Step 2: After the sodium hyroxide has disolved add you cacti powder into your extraction container. In my case im using a wine carboy Shroomflipper bought for $10 at a make your own wine store and a lab grade plug stopper. Mix the cacti powder with sodium hyroxide water well. Then add 1 liter of toluene.

Step 3: Shake it like your gunna break it, roll it, do what ever it takes to mix it up, and let me tell you a wine carboy is not light. Get ready for a workout. After all the mixing, set aside for 2 days and wait till the toluene/benzene layer separates from the cacti/water layer.

[attachment=29302Very happySC00178.JPG]

This is after on day sitting

[attachment=29304Razzicture 646.jpg]

This is after 2 days of sitting. The layer is clear now.

Step 3: Separate the toluene from the cacti mass. Shroomflipper use 500ml of toluene at a time for my acid washes, the reason Shrromflipper does this is because my container is rather hard to work with. Pore 500ml of yellow toluene into a container and set aside. I will use all the tuluene for my final two acid washes. Note the toluene seems rather dark in the picture. just my camera and lighting.

[attachment=29305Very happySC00190.JPG]

Step 4: Add 2cc/better to use 1 of commercial grade hydrochloric acid to 200ml of distilled water inside you separation container or if your lucky a sep-funnel.

[attachment=29306Very happySC00191.JPG]

Step 5: Add 500ml of tuluene to your hydrochlorid water container. Then shake and let it sit for a hour to seperate.

[attachment=29308Very happySC00193.JPG]

Added

[attachment=29311Very happySC00196.JPG]

Shaken but not stirred. Stirred is better. Cleaner looking end product.

[attachment=29313Razzicture 652.jpg]

Separated.

Step 6: Seperate the bottom acid water layer from the tuluene. Add the tuluene plus 300g or a cup of sodium hydroxide and 1/2 cup of distilled water back into you extraction container for your next 500ml solvent pull/acid wash. shrromflipper added 1/2 cup of water each time Shroomflipper does a pull, it helps the sodium hydroxide dissovle better into the thick cactus slime.The final pull will use all the tuluene 1 liter and will require 2 250ml acid water washes.

Place acid water in a evapotation tray and enjoy watching the crude Mescaline crystals grow. In my case Shroomflipper is using a crockpot set on low on a timer to run 30min every 20 min. Plus Shroomflipper has a heater running close by beside the crockpot set to hold at 86 degrees.

[attachment=29315Very happySC00174.JPG]

At this piont when the acid water is reduced somewhat. I transfer the acid water to the under lid of the crockpot cooker.

[attachment=29316Very happySC00219.JPG]

[attachment=29317Very happySC00211.JPG]

[attachment=29318Very happySC00229.JPG]

This is what happens when you evaporite your second pull on top of your first.

[attachment=29320Very happySC00240.JPG]

Final Step. Acetone Wash. This will remove any left over acid and toluene residues from you Mescaline/Peruvian Torch alkaloid mix. Note this is not 100% Mescaline HCL. Its every alkaloid found in which ever cacti you are using. San Perdo, Peruvian Torch, Peyote ect.

All you have to do is wrap a coffee fliter arounf a Jar and poor Ice cold 100% acetone over it a few times and your done.

[attachment=29325Razzicture 659.jpg]

Final Product 8-) Mescaline HCL. Not is ones wants Mescaline Sulfate instead of Mescaline Hydrochloride simply use sulfuric acid. A battery re-fill kit is a good source for sulfuric acid.

[attachment=29329Razzicture%20635.jpg]

[attachment=29328Razzicture%20634.jpg]

Happy tripping Shroomotopia 8-)
[/quote]
You lock the door, and throw away the key

There's someone in my head but it's not me

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.