We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Yopo seized by customs. HELP! Options

MagikVenom
#21 Posted : 3/30/2010 3:10:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Anyone remember operation Operation Web Tryp ?

I do and nothing will stop me except Aliens and the new world order and of course they are both BS.
So I am free to do as I please.

I dont need these vendors but I hate restrictions.
Get active join the fight!
Work hard donate to those in need and FUCK THE POLICE.

Best wishes to ALL
Peace

FTP!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Pokey
#22 Posted : 3/30/2010 3:20:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks MV. Never heard of that before. What is AET?

Pokey

obliguhl
#23 Posted : 3/30/2010 7:47:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
This is perhaps the BBB domino effect in motion. It's likely to spread all over the world.

Wrong, the US just had very lax policys regarding plant material containing scheduled substances. In many European countrys, its STANDARD procedure to raid ones house and confiscate the computer if such a mailing would be detected. Your just spoiled by your drug laws which seem to be very favourable towards plant entheogens.

Have you ever wondered, why there's basically just one big vendor in whole europe (maya) ?

soulfood
#24 Posted : 3/30/2010 9:30:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Yeah exactly...

it's also in the netherlands, which no way near reflects the political situation of the rest of europe.

obliguhl
#25 Posted : 3/30/2010 9:47:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

And even in the netherladn, prohibition started with the banning of psylocibe mushrooms.

endlessness
#26 Posted : 3/30/2010 9:48:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

what countries in europe raid someone's house for receiving ethnobotanicals in the mail? definitely not netherlands, nor portugual, nor spain...

kemist
#27 Posted : 3/30/2010 11:26:12 AM

John

obliguhl wrote:
And even in the netherladn, prohibition started with the banning of psylocibe mushrooms.

That happened after some young girl went mad after mushroooms consumption and jumped into dam and died. Crying or very sad
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

ohayoco
#28 Posted : 3/30/2010 1:38:22 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Maya could relabel their products so they don't have recognisable plant names on the packaging, perhaps, to help their customers? What is written on the packaging, such as "Sacred incense seeds" or whatever unrecognisable thing the locals call them, could correspond to the latin name in the description on the website. Once a friend of mine ordered MHRB and it came without the species name on the packet, perhaps to save from slowdowns in customs.

This friend also remembers that one post office worker remarked on how he gets a lot of packages from Amsterdam, so they must be noticeable to staff if you get enough of them and I'd imagine customs are nosier than your local sorting office.

Once my friend accidentally ordered something from Canada that had unbeknownst to him since been banned in the UK. He got a letter asking him to ring customs about it. He just ignored the letter and nothing ever happened.
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

SnozzleBerry
#29 Posted : 3/30/2010 2:53:24 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

kemist wrote:
obliguhl wrote:

That happened after some young girl went mad after mushroooms consumption and jumped into dam and died. Crying or very sad

Wasn't there also a tourist who jumped out of his hotel balcony? I remember it was like a string of dumbass tourists who were basically the catalyst for this legislation. If I were in the NL I'd be pissed, all these people come in acting irresponsible and doing dumb stuff (yea, I'm sorry they died, but somehow none of us have killed ourselves on these substances, so I'm chalking it up to irresponsible use, so my pity only extends so far) and then all of a sudden my actions become criminalized.

Also, Kemist, nice to see that you and ILPT are back around Very happy , it's been a while...

peace
SB
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

Entropymancer
#30 Posted : 3/30/2010 2:57:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumModerator | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumChemical expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumSenior Member | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorum

kemist wrote:
obliguhl wrote:

I remember that... but it wasn't just the one girl. There must've been some serious crazy in the air right then, because there were four deaths by misadventure (18/19 year olds eating mushrooms and jumping off shit and/or drowning) all in the course of a week or two in the Netherlands. Seemed very strange... Conspiracy theories anyone? Shocked

Anyway, keep your chin up nadir. From what people are posting, it sounds like the seeds are only illegal if they're prepared for consumption. They may not give the seeds back, but it doesn't sound like you can get in any trouble for it.

imPsimon
#31 Posted : 3/30/2010 3:31:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

About a year ago I had a package from maya with some caapi, yopo seeds, chacruna
and some other stuff caught by customs here in Norway.

They said i needed a prescription but they refused to tell me for which product.

I called them every day for two weeks but they just kept passing me around
to different people and nobody "knew"(yeah right) which of the products
I needed a prescription for...so I gave up.

Luckily they sent the package back to Maya and the next time it went trough=)

Maybe this is another company I have ordered from but dont they use something
with incence in the sender name, I dont think that's a good idea even if
incence is legal...maybe the word "ethnobotanicals" isn't the best word
in a company name either...

PREV12