We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Tweaking the Aya Dream Options

Ice House
#1 Posted : 3/30/2010 11:23:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

OEVs more spice for sure. You may want to up your initial freebase dosage up around 100mg.
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

ragabr
#2 Posted : 3/30/2010 11:53:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Glad to hear you had a good time. SWIM doesn't have any experience with this yet, so she can't help answer your question. Be well!
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

jamie
#3 Posted : 3/31/2010 12:13:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

try some vilca in the middle of the dream... ..seriousily..
have a puke bucket on hand though.
Long live the unwoke.

Infinite I
#4 Posted : 3/31/2010 1:59:41 PM

JC

fractal enchantment wrote:

What do you just eat the seeds? How many? What are the effects like?

polytrip
#5 Posted : 3/31/2010 10:52:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.

I plan to do this around the 10th. But the puking is till bothering me a bit. Would datura seeds help to minimize the risk of that happening?

jamie
#6 Posted : 3/31/2010 11:11:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I dunno about datura..never tried it..
The puking isnt bad..in fact I have yet to puke with vilca when I take it with ayahuasca..nauseated yes..but only for a quick 2 or 3 minutes..vilca is not really for the faint of heart..it can be like hell, but after that phase it can be like heaven.

It does make you sick for the first few minutes though..last night I took a real large dose of vilca without the brew all at once and ended up purging hard while deep into it..but it felt really nice after, very healing..I even redosed without any problems..
Long live the unwoke.

jamie
#7 Posted : 3/31/2010 11:15:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Infinite I wrote:

What do you just eat the seeds? How many? What are the effects like?

ahhhahah...no def do not do that!

I toast the seeds, base and extract with iso..then evap it onto some herbs with caapi tincture to make vilca changa..and smoke it.

I use 40 seeds per batch..6 iso pulls, and its evapped onto 1-1.5 grams of leaf..a good dose for me is baout 2-2.5 seeds..so that gives me about 12-15 doses roughly..
Long live the unwoke.

Xt
#8 Posted : 4/1/2010 1:47:02 AM

Were you using freebase spice? Were you Vaporizing it?

“Right here and now, one quanta away, there is raging a universe of active intelligence that is transhuman, hyperdimensional, and extremely alien... What is driving religious feeling today is a wish for contact with this other universe.”
― Terence McKenna