We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Aluminum VG's Options

gammagore
#1 Posted : 3/28/2010 12:28:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So the boys at vaporgenie have got 2 new smoking vessels, http://www.vaporgenie.com/Aluminum-VGs.html

They look nice, sturdy and tough. Also a nice price. They look really portable too.

Anyone picked up one yet?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

The Traveler
#2 Posted : 3/28/2010 2:04:05 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

At first I thought: darn, I just bought a glass vaporgenie!

After reading about this pipe on the VG website I think it's a neat pipe for outdoor use since it looks sturdy and tough. But the glass one will IMHO be superior in use since you can see the vaporization happening and it has this neat way of cooling the vapor down.

I'm still curious though how this pipe will perform in real life.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

DeMenTed
#3 Posted : 3/28/2010 2:12:00 PM

Barry

I need to get a gvg, im blasting 60mg of spice and im entering a world of psychadelic amzingness but im not sure if im breaking through, i dont get a carrier wave that people talk about, i simple enter an amazing place.
ive been told you will have no doubts when full breakthru so i need to get gvg to vape a full dose. If its not hyperspace im entering the i really cant imagine what that would be like Smile I did have entities and such but ill wait to see if there is a further level where im totally out of body and in true hyperspace.
I cant wait! lol

obliguhl
#4 Posted : 3/28/2010 2:22:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You can be in a different place without breaking through. The waiting room is such a place, no?
For the alu VG: No Thanks, that doesn't look very appealing at all! The classic ones are sturdy enough so there'S no real reason for aluminium...and i don't like this metal at all.

Aegle
#5 Posted : 3/28/2010 2:23:21 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

Gammagore

Awesome link thank you my friend, i really especially love the hemp wick lighter how beautiful it is and very environmentally friendly...

Much Peace and Sunshine
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

gammagore
#6 Posted : 3/28/2010 2:32:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The Traveler wrote:
At first I thought: darn, I just bought a glass vaporgenie!

After reading about this pipe on the VG website I think it's a neat pipe for outdoor use since it looks sturdy and tough. But the glass one will IMHO be superior in use since you can see the vaporization happening and it has this neat way of cooling the vapor down.

True

Dimitrius
#7 Posted : 3/28/2010 3:46:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The Alu Bat looks nice for some outdoor places I'd like to go. Places I don't really feel comfortable carrying my GVG.

I'd rather keep the GVG for home, and for places where there is little chances of it being in a situation where it might break or need to be "lost".

I just can't replace a GVG so easily. The Alu Bat looks like a sturdy solution.

"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi

The Wizard
#8 Posted : 3/28/2010 4:08:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

when i make some money i might have to invest in one of these little bats...they look pretty damn sweet!

Jumper
#9 Posted : 3/28/2010 5:59:18 PM
DMT-Nexus member

First, I don't like how it looks. Second, I would never put anything made of aluminum to my lips. Also the fact that the Al acts as a heatsink is a turn off as well. Swim has attemped vaping thru metallic pipes before and it just doesn't work well. Glass will always be superior to any other material for this purpose. The Al VG looks more like a marketing gimmick than anything else.
Disclaimer: All words and images posted herein under the username Jumper are strictly for entertainment purposes only, and are fictitious in nature. Swim is the imaginary character of a schizophrenic and all posts connected to said entity are the deluded ramblings of a madman, who admits that all posted data herein was electromagnetically beamed into his brain from a HAARP antenna array.

vovin
#10 Posted : 3/28/2010 8:14:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Prototype and Design Engineer amongst other things, Craftsman

Here is what I have used for so many years I cant count. I have tried everything but I swear to god I always seem to come back to this little pipe. You can get them for about 10 bucks or less in a head shop. Here's a example of what it looks like:

http://www.jesterstoybox...728f59f7101adf69b1e12118

The key is to drill a 1/8th inch hole in the top of the lid directly over the chamber. Once you have done that load the bowl and close the lid. Put your lighter over the hole on the lid and inhale you will suck the flames down into the chamber but it will not burn spice. I have used this for weed I have used it for spice and I can contest this is about the best possible pipe for about anything. For one with spice since the chamber is closed if you drop it no harm done. It's pretty much contained and you wont be break dancing to embers in the pants or loose your valuable cargo. also you can load it stick it in your pocket and whenever you want to use it whip it out and light up. For other smokables like weed it actually causes your baggie to last longer. when you roll one you cant inhale it all and as you are sitting there holdin yer smoke half ends up burning away. with this once you stop put your finger over the hole in the lid and it effectively cuts of the oxygen and the burning stops. The only smoke it generates is the smoke you inhale. Makes baggies of mary jane last twice as long. and the dam thing is cheap as hell too. Personally This is the only thing I use for smoking anymore. It's just so dam efficent and portable.
If you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing.

۩
#11 Posted : 3/28/2010 8:18:46 PM

yo vovin, your link is broken.
This one is awesome...

http://www.jesterstoybox...9415fba8c2012ec4790d375b

gammagore
#12 Posted : 3/28/2010 8:30:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hehehe^Shocked imagine blasting off with that in your face.

Big Inhale
#13 Posted : 3/28/2010 8:33:47 PM

The Enlightend One

Check out there space crickets there pretty cool.I like that bat it cool to
Can you Imagine? From one single Idea everything appeared here.
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!

vovin
#14 Posted : 3/28/2010 8:38:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Prototype and Design Engineer amongst other things, Craftsman

the link works for me hmm it's the Exotic Wood Pipe With Lid it's in the pipes section 5th page second one down.

obliguhl
#15 Posted : 3/28/2010 9:04:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You're mentally preparing yourself to go in again vovin....

Phlux-
#16 Posted : 3/28/2010 9:31:45 PM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

Aluminium very much freaks me out - for some reason i dont like touching it - i feel it will make me sick for some unknown reason.
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

vovin
#17 Posted : 3/28/2010 9:46:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

obliguhl wrote:

Shuddup man you don't know how close you hit the nail on the head with that statment. Goddamn changa is tormenting me. Must resist.......

Dimitri-Trance
#18 Posted : 3/28/2010 10:46:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

gammagore wrote:
So the boys at vaporgenie have got 2 new smoking vessels, http://www.vaporgenie.com/Aluminum-VGs.html

They look nice, sturdy and tough. Also a nice price. They look really portable too.

Anyone picked up one yet?

Yup.
1st I order a classic green VG. Then I saw the Aluminum pipe VG and Id tough, it'd be nice to blast off with something that looks like this.
They were cool about changing my order.
I just got my tracking # as well.
Man, Finally something that everybody recommends!!!
Hyperspace, here I come.Very happy

۩
#19 Posted : 3/28/2010 10:47:58 PM

vovin wrote:
obliguhl wrote:

Shuddup man you don't know how close you hit the nail on the head with that statment. Goddamn changa is tormenting me. Must resist.......

Why resist?

ragabr
#20 Posted : 3/28/2010 10:48:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Please report back how you like it, Dimitri-Trance!
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

12NEXT