We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Enhanced Leaf Experiences Options

Saidin
#1 Posted : 2/26/2008 7:10:40 AM

Sun Dragon

Senior Member | Skills: Aquaponics, Channeling, Spirituality, Past Life Regression Hypnosis

I was curious as to what others have experienced with Enhanced Leaf? I'm very interested in trying some different combinations, but wanted to get any advice people have as to what types of leaf produce which types of experiences?

Anyone have some insight to share? Any recommendations?
What, you ask, was the beginning of it all?
And it is this...

Existence that multiplied itself
For sheer delight of being
And plunged into numberless trillions of forms
So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

Saidin is a fictional character, and only exists in the collective unconscious. Therefore, we both do and do not exist. Everything is made up as we go along, and none of it is real.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Viracocha
#2 Posted : 2/26/2008 8:08:11 AM

..still lc..

I like it Very happy

I've tried many and I can say that the leaf choice can have some major influence on the experience. Unfortunately I don't know what exactly was in some of these blends but..

Brugmansia Leaf + Flower / Brugmansia Flower + Calea Leaf:

Brugmansia seems to add a lot of clay/mud tones to the experience. The straight Brug blend consistently brought up a darker experience (both in colour and emotion). It can take on some interesting aspects but honestly it seems to work against the dmt rather than with it. The introduction of calea leaf didn't increase any recalls as I had hoped, but brought out some of the brighter colours (yellow, pink, purple, red, blue, green (all fluorescent)). The place was always very earthlike but just without any light (ever seen Dark City? kinda like that, but lots of grass, trees, and also concrete for some reason. Lots of black children also)

Pau D'Arco Leaf

The best ever i've ever tried ever. I suspect it had a lot to do with the dmt + retention of plant oils + something, but it was a pure plain and simple dmt experience but in the most imaginable way possible. All the colours, all the textures, impossible morphing etc... etc.. The dmt was the key here but the leaf was a perfect carrier for it. The place was consistently bright, morphing walls into boxes into objects into fluid rolling waves of substance that you'd become a part of, smudge across an entire big something and step back from to see a 4D pippy lockstockings doing funky stuff with diamonds and balls - i don't know but that was it

Unknown (but did contain peppermint and blue lotus)

Unfortunately this blend was weak in it's dmt content but when you could get enough to break through it was a beautiful, sunny, realtime place with a psychedelic spin. I remember looking at a girl on a bike and everything paused, then i noticed the wheel sparkling, looked into it and saw a universe of psychedelic patterns etc.. Very cool

Unknown (but contained caapi)

Again a weak blend so it was hard to smoke, but whatever this person did I didn't like it a bit. Similar tones to the brugmansia blends but minus the clay/mud aspect (sorry but that's about as best as i can explain it). Recurring theme of underground swamp-lands occupied with large insects. I remember a 20 story tall praying mantis falling apart (limbs falling off, screaming big fucking thing, not particularly nice)

I intend on taking the experimentation far further
I want to look at using mullein, passion flower, blue lotus, pau d'arco if i can find it, plus others. Peppermint made it real hard to smoke, maybe a tiny touch would be ok

mitch
#3 Posted : 2/26/2008 6:43:13 PM
DMT-Nexus member

with enhanced leaf does one still have to vaporize, or could one straight up smoke the leaf?

Viracocha
#4 Posted : 2/26/2008 11:43:12 PM

..still lc..

just smoke it as you would a bowl of cannabis

Saidin
#5 Posted : 2/27/2008 5:51:04 AM

Sun Dragon

Senior Member | Skills: Aquaponics, Channeling, Spirituality, Past Life Regression Hypnosis

Swim related an experience with some spice sandwiched between some Calea leaf. Said that the recall was a little better, and that the colors were much brighter and deeper. More blue and purple than a normal journey. He also mentioned buildings being included in each of his two experiences. Once there was a city with lots of concrete and on the shores of an ocean at sunset, though everytime he tried to concentrate on the sunset it slipped further away. There also seemed to be multiple layers. There was what was right in front of his eyes, and then a more ephemeral layer right behind it. Very interesting.

He said he liked it better than parsley.

With Pau D'Arco, would you just buy some of the tea and enhance that? He looked but couldn't find a place where you could buy just the bark.

Time to experiment.
What, you ask, was the beginning of it all?
And it is this...

Existence that multiplied itself
For sheer delight of being
And plunged into numberless trillions of forms
So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

Saidin is a fictional character, and only exists in the collective unconscious. Therefore, we both do and do not exist. Everything is made up as we go along, and none of it is real.

Viracocha
#6 Posted : 2/27/2008 7:09:31 AM

..still lc..

I'm pretty sure the pau d'arco was leaf, not bark
Give it a shot, can you take a photo of the tea leaves and post them?

Fable
#7 Posted : 2/27/2008 1:25:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have it on good authority that spice on coca tea leaves from a Delisse brand coca tea bag produced an interesting energetic buzz. I'm yet to try it myself.
Some of the smoothest and most hyper-reality visual stuff I have had was on a mix of 6 or so herbs of which 5% was brug flower, there was some calea in there as well and caapi leaf which usually features in most mixes I have tried. It wasn't super strong on spice but the visuals were coherent and solid unlike a lot of stuff I have tried where it is almost like there is too much energy for the visuals to solidify.
Spice on damiana works quite well as it soaks up like a sponge and is a pleasent smoke, Im not sure what it brings to the experience though.
I am a leaf on the the wind, watch how I soar!

acolon_5
#8 Posted : 2/27/2008 3:41:48 PM

The Great Namah

Blue and white lotus enhanced leaf seems to work great for a few friends of mine. 1:1 ratio.

The few times I have tried it there were mostly purples, but it was a very clear experience at 40mgs.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.