We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
smoked syrian rue resin + dmt resin in pipe + mozart = auriferous Options

nought
#1 Posted : 2/24/2008 12:36:01 AM
DMT-Nexus member

swim never tripped so hard off so little. After swim did his second pull the spice was much harsher -- too harsh for swim's gf, so it was left to sit in the pipe.

swim smoked .1mg of syrian rue resin, then right after, smoked the dmt.

we all know words don't do this justice. swim saw soooo much. it lasted 20 minutes. swim was being guided by an entity. the last thing swim remembers is closing his eyes, and knowing that he could go further. SWIM knew it in his gut, and it was feeling not of this body. SWIM went further, and in front of him, he could see a scene. This scene...was like no other, SWIM was IN another world. The world in front of him looked as real as this computer I'm looking at right now. THAT kind of real, you know, so real that you could touch it. SWIM was in a graveyard. SWIM was shown the history of this place..SWIM doesn't know why.

The beginning, when it was just starting to kick in, was very therapeutic. SWIM felt amazing about himself, and couldn't help but burst into laughter multiple times.

as SWIM was leaving, the entity played it's final joke on me. it told me I wouldn't be able to share this one, and it was right, for the most part.
nought is a fictional name I use on forums only. All posts and pictures are fictional. Any other use of this name, in any other forums, websites, or chatrooms will be someone other than myself.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

THE DIMETHYL MAN MAN
#2 Posted : 2/24/2008 11:53:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

can you tell why you cant tell?
Jorkest wrote:
SWIM was flying through many rooms and came to one where there were hundreds of cartoon women with jimjam shooting out of their tits

nought
#3 Posted : 2/25/2008 2:36:59 AM
DMT-Nexus member

THE DIMETHYL MAN MAN wrote:
can you tell why you cant tell?

it's a lesson in being meek, or so says the guide
nought is a fictional name I use on forums only. All posts and pictures are fictional. Any other use of this name, in any other forums, websites, or chatrooms will be someone other than myself.

The Dream Walker
#4 Posted : 2/25/2008 5:08:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The meek shall inherit hyperspace Very happy

Garulfo
#5 Posted : 2/26/2008 12:02:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My friend had this rue extract since a while and ingested it 2 times in vials, then followed a small spice smoke... it was interresting but not really pleasant. "Body load" was quite uncomfortable for my friend's taste.

For unknown reason, yesterday night, he tried to smoke a pinch of that extract, really few, maybe 3 mg.
The smoke was easy but nothing special happened. 20 mn later, it was time for some spice... and then... huuh, that was great Smile !

It seems that after all, the rue extract smoked *did* something. The spice experience was easier to handle than without and lasted a bit more than usual. There was a firework of awesome eyes open visuals.
Undoubtly an experience that will be done again as it is quite easy : no special regime, very few extract needed, not hard to smoke.

acolon_5
#6 Posted : 2/26/2008 8:41:25 PM

The Great Namah

How much dmt was smoked after the 100mgs of rue extract?
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

nought
#7 Posted : 2/28/2008 4:59:26 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Garulfo: swim smoked 2mg of the resin that was extracted with lemon/water, filtered, then boiled down...bout 5 mins afterwards, swim smokes the spice is in hyperspace for 20 mins..completely back to normal in 20 more minutes.

acolon, swim doesn't have a scale.

llama
#8 Posted : 3/8/2008 5:13:15 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I know that I've been told that one of the reasons that I can't bring all the discoveries and insights back intact is because when I'm back in my animal body that I might try to use the knowledge and understanding to fulfill my animal tendencies for power over others, sexual power over others, etc. However, having been using these teaching tools now for 41 years, it seems like none of the details went unrecorded and as my animal strengths diminish, some of the details of the teachings I received many years ago are released to my conscious mind these days. Like maybe they say this old fart doesn't have enough energy left to embarrass himself or cause too much trouble, so we can give him access. I do know many of the teachings included what seemed like 5,000 year courses in advanced physics. And as you friends know as well, not only is much given to us that is extremely powerful information, but some have said that indeed all knowledge/insight/light can be revealed to those as fortunate as we have been. In the old Bardo teachings of knowledge from the between, and liberation upon hearing, we are addressed by the teachers as the Nobly-born, as in, "Oh Nobly-born listen carefully......" This does mean that we can admit that for whatever reasons, we have arrived at a point in time when we have enough physical resorses, enough expendable time, and the good great fortune to be given these entheogens and the teachings. This is quite a concurrance. Knowing this is enough. No why is necessary. So I say to you fellow psychonauts out there, "Oh nobly-born, I want to thank you for your great efforts in holding and transmitting this seed knowledge; it's an honor to share these pages with you."