We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
WHEN IS A FLUSH DONE? Options

kemist
#21 Posted : 5/4/2010 6:06:53 AM

John

Great to hear good news, he let you know how it went.
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

kemist
#22 Posted : 5/5/2010 3:40:36 PM

John

just one question, does the kind of the strain of shrooms dtermining how many flushes one would finally get. This mckenaii strain looking to be very fruitful.perhaps mushies will be weaker then colombian ones. Ilpt didn't test single one yet
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

kemist
#23 Posted : 6/3/2010 1:59:08 PM

John

Razz
Elpo wrote:
kemist wrote:
So ilpt found one of those kits laying in the metropolitan dust. He managed got it flush for 6 times and wanna milk it much more. However he is leaving his place for two weeks. He just puted the lid and showed it in the fridge for now. Would it be alright for such a long time? If not what else should he do. Btw. The kit is mckenai strain.

I doubt he'll be getting more then 6 flushes. Try soaking it like described above.
I was told that a kit can be held for up to 3 months. So it depends how long he has it...

Peace

well you doubt it but he got another flush, which is the seventh one. He doesn't giving up and trying to get the 8th. one. He took pictures of course and will post them at some point. He thinking about topping the surface with tin layer of sterilized vermiculite. Would that help to yield more?

PREV12