We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
We all die..yet this is about life.. Options

jamie
#1 Posted : 3/19/2010 7:02:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

well..cant really say why im trying to write this up right now..im peaking on mushrooms and spent the last half hour growling like a bear and now i need something else to do..

2 nights ago I had my best ayauhuasa ceremony yet..

I drank a brew of 30 grams ceilo vine, and 4 grams mimosa..i also threw in all the old contents of my previous brew as well as I was brewing..just to get that last bit of alks out..

So anyway..each week that I drink I am falling farther and farther down that rabbot hole into the world that is ayahusca..everything I do..everything i feel and see from day to day is now filtered(or unfiltered) though the lens of those experiences..

Ayahuasca to me means life.

So I drink..I drink for love, I drink for light..

First set of caapi dreams came on within 15 minutes..

I am insoem place allof a sudden talking to this man..we are onthe subject of death..he looks at me, very matter of factly, without any sense of cynicism in his voice "we all die"..

I open my eyes..think about that for a minute or so and lay back down..

I am now a littel girl..or at least I think I am..either than or she is somehow connected to me..this part goes beyond language somehow..it was liek there was a fractal wave inbetween 2 dimensional planes..this girl was somehow connected to me in the future, or maybe she WAS me..but I was feelign that event in the present(past)..

I sit up..think abotu that for a second..lay back down..

The 3rd and last of the sequence of caapi dreams is about love..Love is like a waveform..its related to conciousness in some way..I felt it..felt all of it..it washed over me(kinda is now as well due to the mushroomsWink )..I WAS love..I exprienced a moment of it that lasted an eternity..and I understood it..

Next I felt the mimosa start to really kick in and the cappi dreams ended as i felt suges of energy buiding..this face was all focussed on the music..the wide spectrum of sounds all surrounding me was soo nice..like bathing in the sonic rays of indian citars and drums..

So this is abotu an hour in now, maybe hour and 15 or so..when I load up the pipe with some vilca changa..

I tok 3 large hits and went to my bed, sat down cross legged infront of the speakers, closed my eyes in the darkness..

nnnnnNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...BAM..the carrier wave builds and for a moments i see it all comming..then it's liek a nuclear bomb expoding inside of me..the mimosa in the brew is potentiated x10..blasted into hyperspace just like vaped DMT..yet MORE visual becasue of the bufotenine..i see the most beaututiful thing ever..the chrysanthemum in this irridescent blueish purple hue..

My body starts to rythmically sway back and forth and cry with ecstatic rapture as I dissolve into hyperspace..I watchmy ego go as I becoem this vast alien thing..I can feel ayahuasca's spirit infused throughout all of it..the chrysanthemum grows into mayan/inca faces and creatures all swarming around..everythign is alive and im not inmybody anymore..I cant make out the confines of my head at all..its all just a vast swarming pool of hyerpace..

I felt like god..comic orgasm galore..

I had an epiphany..I am THIS..everythign I thought was confirmed..all of it..all of what i was seeing, experiencing is inside of me..THAT is what I am..THAT is what you are..THAT is what it all is..and god is fuckign beautiful..fear is pointless..this is life..this is us..live it up..

I dont know what else to say..im stoned on mushrooms been typing this up between bouts of insane laughing and animal like growling, periodically dancing around like a bear with my didgeridoo..

We all die..but ayahuasca is life.

Long live the unwoke.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Seven
#2 Posted : 3/19/2010 7:44:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Keep up your diligent work Fractal! Love reading about your travels with the vine.
The universe is an infinite harmony of vibrating beings in an elaborate range of expansion-contraction ratios, frequency modulations, and so forth.

Pandora
#3 Posted : 3/19/2010 8:03:29 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

fractal enchantment,

I think this is one of my favorites of your posts. Nice. Very happy

Peace & Love,
Pandora
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

mattimus
#4 Posted : 3/19/2010 8:29:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I am that I am.
much love brother, many blessings as we all dive deeper
The above is quoted from www.google.com

Take responsibility for making your own life beautiful.

ragabr
#5 Posted : 3/19/2010 8:38:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

<3 bear dancer.

thank you.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

#6 Posted : 3/19/2010 8:55:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

that sounds like a very beautiful place you're in - thanks you, thank you, thank you
"at journey's end, we must begin again"

SnozzleBerry
#7 Posted : 3/19/2010 8:56:00 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Great report, sounds incredible. Fractal, you make me want to try bufo every time i read one of your reports.

SYNC
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

antrocles
#8 Posted : 3/23/2010 7:14:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

you really took me there on that one brother. i loved every word of it.

L&G!!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

Steely
#9 Posted : 3/23/2010 8:02:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

fractal enchantment wrote:
im peaking on mushrooms and spent the last half hour growling like a bear and now i need something else to do..

I can fully relate to that and it's hard to say how hard and long I laughed at this sentence.
Do not listen to anything, "Steely" says. He is a made up character that his owner likes to role play with. His owner is very delusional and everything he says is completely untrue and ridiculous.
Hate is the choice of a clouded mind.
-"It takes humility to remember who we are"-
"There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it." - Buddha

IAAGSOM
#10 Posted : 3/24/2010 8:17:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like a beautiful journey, brother! Will have my maiden journey with aya this weekend. Super excited Shocked

Quote:
I dont know what else to say..im stoned on mushrooms been typing this up between bouts of insane laughing and animal like growling, periodically dancing around like a bear with my didgeridoo..

Haha, love hearing stuff like this too Very happy Makes a very nice sequence in my head.